I loved it.
Beautiful creation.
Thanks for the pm
Originally posted by: sweetshrenal
This was soo cute :) i wish we had fun aniri track where they would experiment with shivom everyday lol
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I loved it.
Beautiful creation.
Thanks for the pm
Originally posted by: sweetshrenal
This was soo cute :) i wish we had fun aniri track where they would experiment with shivom everyday lol
What a beautiful VM. I really wish they had explored more of the sisters and less of PsychoBaaz but alas we are only left with VM's like yours to satisfy ourselves with.
Please PM me whenever you make another one - no matter on which character from IB barring Veer ...lol
Originally posted by: taahir004
Awesome VM
Originally posted by: adventure_gurl
lovely thanks so much for sharing
Originally posted by: Nonie12345
Beautiful VM Arohi👏
I love to watch Aniri scenes❤️I hope they show Aniri revealed as sisters track soonThanks for the PM⭐️
Originally posted by: ipkkndrrns
Absolutely beautiful VM. Just can't wait for the Aniri track ❤️