minioo1 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#1

Hello Everyone

Now I am going to announce the B-Day of a very special person

🥳

🥳

🥳🥳🥳

🥳🥳

🥳

Some Balloons:

Some real gifts that I know she will luv:

a beautiful purse

I am geting jealoused 😆

A dress

and some sandals:

find the other urself

and now

Jai and Bani from Kasamh Se:

and our doctors:

Apoorva:

Katrina:

Hrithik Roshan:

and finally Rani Mukherjee:

Wow!!! So many surprises, u r so lucky

I am so jealoused

Hope u r having fun

I will be soon back with my gifts

Again a very

❤️ Maria

Created

Last reply

Replies

5

Views

480

Users

6

Frequent Posters

Posted: 18 years ago
#2
happy birthday aimyyyy 😳 😳 😳
huma_0999 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#3
Happi burdaii!!!!
i hope u hav a gr88 a tyme....


aimy444 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#4
hanx alot evry one

❤️ aimy
mariaa.xo thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
#5
happi bday Aimy 😃 😃

many many happy returnz ov de dai 😊 😊
nirali_shah91 thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
#6
Hey HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hav an awesme day n a gr88888888888888888 yr ahead.... 😊 😃 👏

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".