How adorable is smitten Naren

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I was taken aback by how cute he was today
🀣
I kept saying awe at every point. 
He was perfect
I love the scene where he gets Pooja home and locks her in his room. Pooja is usually my fav but today this angry young man was lathering me with buttery goodness his every scene was adorable
🀣From bribing the priest to saying i dnt gve a shit about the wedding if Pooja is not in it 
Time for my Rahul to invite his bhabhi(so he can get a chance to kill naren) i am inwardly cringing at the chance Naren might misunderstand Pooja with Anuj's nonsense track at the moment. I hope Naren never changes from this cute little fluff ball he was😳
No drinking just pure sugar
(even if its all to get laid again) but ya no πŸ˜† Pooja is one tough customer I mean i would have melted after the sorry and his puppy face. But I guess she deserves it after he tried to kill her twice
Lol I want Pooja to save everyone and leave πŸ€£and atleast one week of Naren groveling around her cutely awww

I was a little stunned with Rahuls parents wanting to invite surbhi. Maybe surbhi will be the one to reveal that Naina is psychopath.
I would love for her to come back in love with Rahul oddly🀣 
Or wanting to save him. I know he only loves money but I really want him to find love. then he can be evil cute and sarcastic part time. (marry me rahul)😳
I loved his scene with Naina where he was acting innocent and cute awww
lots of awws from me for this episode utterly adorable
best line: Naren to the preist 
If there is no ritual for the bhaiya and bhabi then make one πŸ˜³ i am a politician u hafta do what i say... awww

Edited by AnyaRSingh - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sil_albela thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc3300">I was taken aback by how cute he was today</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc3300">🀣
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc3300">I kept saying awe at every point.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc3300">He was perfect</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc3300">I love the scene where he gets Pooja home and locks her in his room. Pooja is usually my fav but today this angry young man was lathering me with buttery goodness his every scene was adorable</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc3300">🀣From bribing the priest to saying i dnt gve a shit about the wedding if Pooja is not in it
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc3300">Time for my Rahul to invite his bhabhi(so he can get a chance to kill naren) i am inwardly cringing at the chance Naren might misunderstand Pooja with Anuj's nonsense track at the moment. I hope Naren never changes from this cute little fluff ball he was😳
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc3300">No drinking just pure sugar</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc3300">(even if its all to get laid again) but ya noπŸ˜†Pooja is one tough customer I mean i would have melted after the sorry and his puppy face. But I guess she deserves it after he tried to kill her twice</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc3300">Lol I want Pooja to save everyone and leave🀣and atleast one week of Naren groveling around her cutely awww</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc3300">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc3300">I was a little stunned with Rahuls parents wanting to invite surbhi. Maybe surbhi will be the one to reveal that Naina is psychopath.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc3300">I would love for her to come back in love with Rahul oddly🀣</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc3300">Or wanting to save him. I know he only loves money but I really want him to find love. then he can be evil cute and sarcastic part time. (marry me rahul)😳</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc3300">I loved his scene with Naina where he was acting innocent and cute awww</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc3300">lots of awws from me for this episode utterly adorable</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc3300">best line: Naren to the preist</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc3300">If there is no ritual for the bhaiya and bhabi then make one😳i am a politician u hafta do what i say... awww</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc3300">
</font>

i agree with u. naren was super cute in yesterday epi.
JhanviKv thumbnail

🀣
He was perfect
I love the scene where he gets Pooja home and locks her in his room. Pooja is usually my fav but today this angry young man was lathering me with buttery goodness his every scene was adorable
🀣From bribing the priest to saying i dnt gve a shit about the wedding if Pooja is not in it 
Time for my Rahul to invite his bhabhi(so he can get a chance to kill naren) i am inwardly cringing at the chance Naren might misunderstand Pooja with Anuj's nonsense track at the moment. I hope Naren never changes from this cute little fluff ball he was😳
(even if its all to get laid again) but ya no πŸ˜† Pooja is one tough customer I mean i would have melted after the sorry and his puppy face. But I guess she deserves it after he tried to kill her twice
Lol I want Pooja to save everyone and leave πŸ€£and atleast one week of Naren groveling around her cutely awww

I was a little stunned with Rahuls parents wanting to invite surbhi. Maybe surbhi will be the one to reveal that Naina is psychopath.
Or wanting to save him. I know he only loves money but I really want him to find love. then he can be evil cute and sarcastic part time. (marry me rahul)😳
If there is no ritual for the bhaiya and bhabi then make one πŸ˜³ i am a politician u hafta do what i say... awww

Yes agreed!! Even I'm dreadful that there will be a separation again coz of Rahul Anuj & Naina!! That moron Anuj cant even hold a gun properly..fgt abt killing Naren.πŸ˜†.only Rahul can do thatπŸ₯±πŸ˜†

But I feel this time the separation ll happen from pooja's end ! Cant say tables can turn with Naren as well! But I feel no point in him doin that! This time pooja ll b lady NarenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Also I too feel a kiddo track is on its way! May be they both will fight out for their babyπŸ˜ƒ

Rahul was very funny yesπŸ‘πŸ‘
And me too I loved the way Naren was bribing that pandit. I wanna see him do that for few more days coz he cant b forgiven for all he did!πŸ˜•
Diadhawan2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

🀣
He was perfect

Loved yesterday's episode .. especially Pooja because she's hurt but still cares about naren's efforts and it's difficult for her to stay away from him ,also imagining him like her love is selfless ..naren was also good but when he's hurt he doesn't care about her at all that's why Pooja said hamesha khud ki hi padi rahati hai na ..well true...I hope he makes such efforts to get her vishwaas .. whatever Pooja did for him he can NEVER  do utna ..yes Rahul is my favorite villain as he has amazing personality and also want to see surbhi with him ..πŸ˜‰
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Iam Even Loving Cute Naren.
Who's Madly In Love With Pooja.
anoosree thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

🀣

Akshay looked cute, No Naren, this groveling is not enough after you tried to kill her. 

He was perfect

Irony...I like the angry young man Naren and get bored with this nearly perfect god like Pooja. But unfortunately they made him so evil, Had no choice but to give up on him.  He was so awesome post first leap.  His aggression, emotions, frustration everything was at its place. Sigh  

That was a cute moment. 

Abki baar Pooja ki baari, she will misunderstand Naren, some tragedy is about to happen, so may be, just may be your wish of seeing Naren as a dukhi atma might get fulfilled. 

Tell me about it, is he trying to convince her or seduce herπŸ˜•

think Surbhi is going to be back before marriage, else why mention her.  Kuch tho twist hai. 

Try to kill her and then bribing all & sundry to steal fews moments with her, no Naren this won't work.  Your offense Is such that it can't be pardon with your cuteness.  This time around,  Its  not about you it's about her.

Views in black..

On a side note saw Akshay sheen holi performance. It was so beautiful. Just realized they share such a raw & amazing chemistry, unfortunately PA failed to capitalize on that. They have nearly killed it with so much negativity. Since I saw the performance as Akshay and Sheen it worked for me, coz I just don't feel anything in Pooja Naren scenes anymore. It's so flat & superficial. 
dhun.laagi thumbnail
Found glimpses of old Naren in him :')
JhanviKv thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoosree

Views in black..

On a side note saw Akshay sheen holi performance. It was so beautiful. Just realized they share such a raw & amazing chemistry, unfortunately PA failed to capitalize on that. They have nearly killed it with so much negativity. Since I saw the performance as Akshay and Sheen it worked for me, coz I just don't feel anything in Pooja Naren scenes anymore. It's so flat & superficial. 

Convince her or Seduce her !! I can't stop laughing Anoosree..gud one !!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜› May be he hadn't had enuf of his golden night..wants more !!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜› He just wants to go touch her all the time and stick to her now !! Such a bouncer !! Once he was talking about washing himself coz he touched her !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Writers forgot about that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜•

And yes I totally agree that Holi performance was so so sooo good !!!😳😳😳 Esp that Nazm Nazm song. So much chemistry !!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ Even I watched it as Aksheen & not Narja that day !!! They are so good that the min that song played their performance was kinda magic !! There is something divine in their chemistry that I hardly see in other pairs as off now in other shows ! May be there are others I donno ! Coz I watch only 2 shows ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But the Piya Albela plot killed their chemistry & its impossible to get it back I feel !!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
anoosree thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Convince her or Seduce her !! I can't stop laughing Anoosree..gud one !!πŸ˜› May be he hadn't had enuf of his golden night..wants more !!πŸ˜› He just wants to go touch her all the time and stick to her now !! Such a bouncer !! Once he was talking about washing himself coz he touched her !!πŸ˜› Writers forgot about that πŸ˜•

And yes I totally agree that Holi performance was so so sooo good !!!😳😳😳 Esp that Nazm Nazm song. So much chemistry !!😳 Even I watched it as Aksheen & not Narja that day !!! They are so good that the min that song played their performance was kinda magic !! There is something divine in their chemistry that I hardly see in other pairs as off now in other shows ! May be there are others I donno ! Coz I watch only 2 shows ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But the Piya Albela plot killed their chemistry & its impossible to get it back I feel !!😭

Jhanvi...Naren Babu was sulking on his golden night out of guilt & fear, have you seen any man cry on his golden night, chalo Naren yet again proved how albelaaa...he is. So probably he wants it again, this time full josh & hosh meyπŸ˜† but Pooja darling is baar tas se mas nahi hona...

Agree, Akshay & Sheen share such a raw chemistry. Their performance was sizzling. But can't say the same for Naren Pooja.  Thanks to the writers, hate & depression ke siva kuch aur dikaya hi nahi.  

Edited by anoosree - 6 years ago
JhanviKv thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoosree

Jhanvi...Naren Babu was sulking on his golden night out of guilt & fear, have you seen any man cry on his golden night, chalo Naren yet again proved how albelaaa...he is. So probably he wants it again, this time full josh & hosh meyπŸ˜† but Pooja darling is baar tas se mas nahi hona...

Agree, Akshay & Sheen share such a raw chemistry. Their performance was sizzling. But can't say the same for Naren Pooja.  Thanks to the writers, hate & depression ke siva kuch aur dikaya hi nahi.  

Yes I have never seen a Rondhu hubby ever on his golden night πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hosh & Josh..gud one againπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Pooja has to make him wait for another 2 yrs..LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰