Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I too expected a lot like Geet. But everything went well. Waiting to see her dad's reaction. Her dad too might not tell much but this media can never spare anyone. What are both expecting from each other?!?! Both are trying to avoid that topic.
Ms.Lizzie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Update in an hour or two 
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ms.Lizzie

Update in an hour or two

😊
Ms.Lizzie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

removed

Edited by Ms.Lizzie - 4 years ago
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aww...i never really thought that whenever they might have the 'FUTURE' conversation...it would turn like this...Maan is hurt at how casually she takes things...I guess that is justified...him asking questions about her being serious at all...am not saying that she doesn't love him or anything but I guess she was not as invested as Maan is...maybe I am wrong...also she should have told Maan that her parents are talking about marriage...maybe Maan would have understood her predicament and hence her hesitance in introducing him to her parents and this would not have led to insecurities in his mind...agreed that she was not comfortable talking this with him as of yet...given that their relationship is new but she should have pondered more on it as her parents were kinda serious about it...Maan is bound to having such questions in his mind...
As of Geet...I can totally understand where she is coming from regarding the loan to her brother...because she had to listen to all the atrocities by his father...he must understand her stance there too...
I really want them to sort their differences out...but I guess maybe this was required for them to ponder over their relationship and feelings...not all fights are bad...some bring people closer too...and am hoping same is the case with our beloved Maaneet here...

Lovely story dear...
The way you have molded all the characters is great...I am really liking the way where this story is going...All the best and thank you for this beautiful piece...

Love
Sahiba
CRAZYCUTEE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
superb update
maaneet first fight after become boyfriend and girlfriend 
maan is serious about geet but geet is still unsure its hurts maan badly
gurti227 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it ðŸ˜Š
Can't see them arguing like this but this was a needed reality check !
I can understand Geet's POV but I'm with Maan this time 😆
Eagerly waiting for next..Please update soon
preyasekar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update
Maan and geet is hurt 
But geet and Maan are equally responsible for their life and future 
If We should tell  the feeling to eachother why not clarify their doubts 
Hope now they will take seriousness and little cautious to their life
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Eagerly waiting for the next part..
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update geet walk in masn studio questions him about him loaning the money to her brother maan can't understand why geet had a problem he was hurt that geet dosen't see him in her future she has took him casually and for granted and his questions where he stands in her life left geet stupified she didn't had any answers which she didn't want to answer maaneet had their first fight and geet decided to give him space