

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Congrats on the new adda!
I posted this on the previous thread so reposting:
He might have been blabbering that Thai shows are interesting and would love to do one or something on those lines. I doubt he would take up a Thai show now with him gearing up for his next SP show soon. Unless it is a guest appearance.
Mere Dil kehta hai wo Mumbai aa raha hai. His car is ready!
may be true..but the pic was same has banter trip of him and selfie he posted from there was similar background..Congrats on the new adda!
I posted this on the previous thread so reposting:
He might have been blabbering that Thai shows are interesting and would love to do one or something on those lines. I doubt he would take up a Thai show now with him gearing up for his next SP show soon. Unless it is a guest appearance.
Mere Dil kehta hai wo Mumbai aa raha hai. His car is ready!
Congrats for new thread..
..i guess this pic is same of that banten trip..his shirt chain looks same..😆and his selfie of that day had similar background😆
Congrats for new thread..
..i guess this pic is same of that banten trip..his shirt chain looks same..😆 and his selfie of that day had similar background😆
U can't even see the locket in today's IS and I think his shirt is different!