Posted: 6 years ago

Will update in sometime..
harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Shot-17

Divya(st)- I think i have to tell her...thinking she called her"ishu"

Ishita - yeah ..

Divya - actually I want to tell you something..

Ishita - bol what's the matter?

Divya - but please you will not think wrong about jiju ..

Ishita - haa bt tell me aise kya baat hai?

Divya - actually jiju loves you from starting & also I know this even I too helped him in everything & jiju don't want to hide anything from you bt I thin he forget to tell you.. saying she closed her eyes in fear bt open it hearing her laugh

Divya - why are you laughing?

Ishita - I know everything even your jiju himself told me everything..

Divya - really!! When & how?

Ishita - relax relax batati hu..

On the other side

Raman was standing on his balcony & continuously staring on his engagement ring & smiling thinking about his all moments with ishita ,the way she was talking with him so freely & most importantly her confident towards their relationship he was so happy that finally his "Angel is became his for forever..he is still thinking when mihir comes from behind

Mihir - bhai..hearing it Raman turns

Raman - hmm mihir..

Mihir - where are you lost ? Aunty ji is calling you since long..

Raman - really but I didn't heard ..

Mihir - haa bhai ab aap humari kyu sunogo now you'll only hear bhabhi's voice... he said in teasing tone

Raman (blushed)- tu bhi na nothing like that..

Mihir - omg bhai u r blushing not bad ..

Raman - oye I'm not blushing smjha now go & take coffee for me..

Mihir - okk I'm going ...saying he went from there after sometimes he comes back with two cups of coffee both starts drinking

Mihir - bhai ..

Raman - hmm..he said sipping his coffee

Mihir - wo..bhai ek question hai

Raman - arey yrr u & ur questions bt I'm not in mood of to play KBC with you ...

Mihir became silent seeing this Raman saidwhat happened ? You are looking so tense anything serious?..

Mihir - actually bhai baat ye hai..

Raman - tell me yrr u r scaring me..

Mihir - bhai apko nhi lagta ki apko bhabhi ko Sab bta dena chahiye ..

Raman - what?

Mihir - about ur love bhai apne bola tha na ki ap bhabhi se kuch nhi chupana chahte so you will tell all the truth to bhabhi bt engagement had already done so I thought to reminds you may be u forget.. saying he looks towards raman

Raman starts laughing while mihir sees him with confusion..

Mihir - why are you laughing bhai?

Raman - just look at ur face aise Dari hui Surat bnayi hai like I'll eat you..

Mihir - actually the way you are looking on me I thought you'll beat me..

Raman - pagal..

Mihir - ok leave it just tell me when are you going to tell bhabhi everything?

Raman - Never..hearing this mihir became so shocked

Mihir - ye Kya bol rhe ho ap bhai aapne toh decide kiya tha naa ki Sab bta doge phr ab kya hua..

Raman - calm down mihir kahi tera bp na high ho jaye ..

Mihir - baat hi aise kr rhe ho ap..

Raman - arey pagal first let me complete then talk I said never bcoz I had already tell her everything'..

Mihir - really..

Raman - yeah you know naa I can't hide anything from my angel..

Mihir - bt when & how? tell me na bhai..

Raman - relax relax btata hu..

IshRa start telling mihir & divya about that day..

Flashback

Raman - actually I need ur help maa..

Toshi - ha bol puttar ki gal hai & raman tell her something which she agreed..

Toshi - bas itni so baat koi na puttar tera kaam ho jayega mai abhi phn krti hu..saying she dialled no. and after disconnected the call she inform raman that his work is done..

Raman hugged her in excitement " thank you so much maa you are world's best maa "..

Toshi - bas kr ab ja warna der ho jayegi ..& went from there

Iyers house
Appa calls ishita ishu "

Ishita - yes appa..

Appa - get ready..

Ishita - For what appa?

Appa - actually toshi bhabhi has called me to send you with raman ..meanwhile amma too comes

Amma - for what vishwa?

Appa - actually bhabhi ji chahti hai ki ishita apni engagement ring khud pasand kar le..

Ishita - ok appa I'm going to get ready.. saying she went from there while amma didn't liked it that ishita became agree without her consent..

After sometimes raman has comes to iyers & take ishita with him

On the way raman was driving the car while ishita continuously admiring him he felt her gaze & looks her then she immediately turned her face other side raman smiles seeing this soon they reached on a jewelry shop & raman asked the shopkeeper to show them engagement rings

Raman asked ishita to choose & she starts seeing all the rings & she liked some ring bt every time she searches for price tag bt couldn't find it raman continuously looking this

Raman - what happened? If u don't like any designs so we will go another shop..

Ishita - no nothing like this ..

Raman - then choose ..she nodded & pics one simple ring thinking that it will be less costly from all these raman asked her to go & wait for him in car

Ishita was waiting for him soon he has come & settled in car and starts driving ishita looking outside of car when she notices that car turns to opposite site

Ishita - I think apne wrong side turn kar liya mere ghr ka raasta ish taraf nahi hai..

Raman (smiles) - I know that bt right now we are not going to your house..

Ishita - then..

Raman - don't worry I'll not kidnapp you just wait for sometime I hope itna toh vishvaas kar hi skti ho tum mujh pr..

Ishita -I'm not worry about anything and I have full trust on you..she said with beautiful smiles which makes him smile too

Soon they reached the destination

Ishita - airport hum yahan kyu aaye hai?..she asked when he stopped the car in front of airport

Raman - have some patience...saying he comes out of car & open the door of her side and forward his hand which she holds happily

Ishita - ab toh bta dijiye..

Raman close her eyes with Blindfolds

Ishita - ye kyu raman..

Raman - now please come with me..saying he take her with him soon they reached the place & he opened the blindfolds from her eyes..

Ishita is so surprised seeing it & smiles widely..

Raman - did you like it?

Ishita - loved it..she is saying when all children comes running to her calling "didi didi & ishita sat on her knees and open her arms for them hugged all of them tightly..

Ishita - tum sb yahan kaise?

Raman - mai laya..

Riya(one of a child from those children)- haa didi ye bhaiya Hume laye..

Ishita - he is not ur bhaiya he is ur jiju..she said blushing

Veer - ye humare jiju hai wow..saying he went to raman

Veer - hello jiju I'm ishu Didi's lil brother..

Raman (smiles & take him in his arms)+ hlw saale sahab ..

Veer giggled hearing thissachhi..

Raman - muchchi..

Payal - toh ab didi apke ghr jayegi ..

Raman - yeah but why are sad?

Riya - kyunki phr didi humse Milne nhi aayegi na..saying she became sad

Ishita's eyes filled with tears

Raman sat on his knees "who told you this? Nothing will happen like this ur didi comes every weekend to meet all of you..

All children became so happy..

Veer - woww ap bahut achhe ho..

Raman - thank you but now I'm sad..

Riya cupped his face par kyu jiju

Raman - or kya all love for ur didi but no one love me none ask me to come..

Payal - nahi jiju we all love you too & aap bhi humse Milne aana didi ko lekr haina frnds & all children agrees with her & hugged him tightly ishita smiles seeing this & thanked her murugan closing her eyes..

Raman - achha now come have something.. Saying he calls someone to arrange food for them & soon children starts eating happily ishita was happy to see them while raman happy to see her soon all the children had completed their foods..

Raman - so how's it?

All children - bahut achha jiju...they said loudly making IshRa happy soon raman distribute them gifts making them more happy

Payal - jiju u r the best..saying she & other kids too hugged raman tightly meanwhile a person comessir bus aa gyi..

Raman nodded & soon all the children hugged ishita too then settled on bus and went from there

Raman - come ..saying he make her sat

Ishita - thank you so much raman for this amazing surprise u don't have any idea ki apne mujhe kitni khushi di hai..she said with a big smiles

Raman - tumhe batane ki jrurt nhi hai tumhri khushi tumhare chehre pe dikh rhi hai..

Ishita - but raman aap mujhe yahan kyu laye..

Raman - actually I want to tell you something no not something but everything..

Ishita - I didn't get you..

Raman - actually matter is ..saying he narrates her everything from starting that how he met with her & in their first meeting he fell for her then start gathering all the information about her & sent alliance for her..saying he looks down..

Raman - plz don't get me wrong mai kbhi tumse kuch chipana nahi chahta tha bas SB kuch thk ho Jane pr btana chahta tha bcoz I don't want that u come to know about this from an outsider jisse humare beech kisi bhi tarah ka mann mootav ho kyunki Jo rishte jhoot pe suru hote hai wo lambe nhi tikte...saying he looks on her

Ishita having tears in her eyes

Raman(wiped her tears) - plz don't cry I can't see u crying if u don't have believe on me so ..he was saying when she put her hand on his mouth

Ishita - who told you that I'm crying bcoz you hide this things from me?

Raman - then..

Ishita - yeh khushi ke aanshu hai that how come I become so lucky that I got you who loves me unconditionally u know raman why I love those children qki wo or mai ek jaise hai bas fark sirf itna hai ki unka koi nhi hai isliye wo anath(orphan) hai or mere Jo log hai unke hote hui bhi mai anath hu saying she starts crying while raman trying to consoling her..

Raman - sshhh bas don't cry & from now u r not orphan bcoz u have ur raman with you forever.. hearing this she looks him to confirm that was she hears its true which he nodded..

Ishita - u r my raman...she asked like a baby

Raman - yeah angel I'm urs only & not only me maa,papa & ur devar mihir..

Ishita - what did u called me?

Raman - angel..

Ishita - angel or mai but why?

Raman - ye lo I didn't tell you na why I called u angel ? Actually that day when u saved my life but bcoz of divya u didn't tell me ur name so I myself kept ur name angel & yeah u r asking me na ki mai tumhe yahan hi kyu laya..

Ishita nodded

Raman - buddu here we met for the first time ..

Ishita - oh yes now I got it everything..

Raman - thank god..saying he bend on his kness & ask for her hand which she placed it on his hand

Raman - angel as u know that I fell on love with you in first sight & I really loveee you sooo much & I promise you that I'll keep u happy forever never let anyone to hurt you & I can't take star ,moon but yeah I fill ur life with all the happiness so will you marry me ?

Ishita is overwhelmed to see his love for her his pure confession melts her heart she nodded happily & said "yes raman I will & I love you sooo much ..saying she make him stand

Both shared an serene eye lock & ishita closed her eyes surrounding herself to him he smiles seeing this he cupped her face & about to kiss her but stopped seeing her shivering body which telling him that she is so much nervous so he just kissed her temple lovingly& kept his lips more on it..

Ishita open her eyes & saw him with gratitude

Raman - angel u still didn't understand my love for you I know that we didn't spend much time with each other but yeah I know u more than you & remember one thing I love ur soul not ur body so never do anything in which ur heart doesn't agree & yeah from now I'll kiss in ur temple till then u r not comfortable.. hearing his words she felt herself so lucky bcoz every girl want her life partner like him who never force a girl for that which make her uncomfortable ..

Ishita looking on him with so much love & said "Raman can I get a hug from you?"..

Raman smiles widely "of course angel ".. Saying he hugged her tightly...

That's all for now I hope u all liked it so hit like button do comments also..

Love
Harshita

Edited by harshiidiv - 6 years ago
harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Updated next part
Enjoy..
DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aww such a cute and lovely update