Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Thanks for the LU thabs .
Yet to watch the episode . I guess by this week they will close the PD s character.๐Ÿ˜•
PriyankaB10 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IsYaRoCHeR

That's the point... PD saw him putting the mask just like Neev saw him๐Ÿ˜ญ

Oh my Nalinichange your mind and Mehak is a love! The way she explained no religion promotes violence!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผand responding to the azaan by visiting dargah shows such an immense respect!๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for the LU, machi๐Ÿ˜‰

Hey Isya I loved Mehek today she acted so well I loved the way she explained Islam as Aman and love so true no religion teaches violence. I also liked how she told Nalini how she has forgiven and still loves her husband knowing he killed her parents.
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
You are all welcum girlz โญ๏ธ...
The episode was such a waste ๐Ÿคข I'm sure they are trying to spoil the character and story more 
PriyankaB10 thumbnail
Thanks for the LU Thabs I loved Mehek today like I said in the last post. Tom will be very sad can we hope that pd will be able to tell Mehek before being shot. Btw Shaurya's dream from yesterday's precap didn't happen right.
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the LU Thabs ๐Ÿ˜Š
PD will see the truth behind the mask but as usual will not be able to get the message across but will lose her life in such a violent manner 
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PriyankaB10

Hey Isya I loved Mehek today she acted so well I loved the way she explained Islam as Aman and love so true no religion teaches violence. I also liked how she told Nalini how she has forgiven and still loves her husband knowing he killed her parents.

This is music to my ears, my dear! ๐Ÿ˜ณ โญ๏ธ

I didn't watch the episode yet but this is far the most coolest thing I have ever heard! Glad she paved the things she supposed to say in a good way! โค๏ธ That is why I pointed that she's a love today! This is what I look for despite of all the craps they are trying to show! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks, Pri ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 6 years ago
YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the LU Thabu
Bingo Mehak๐Ÿ‘ from what i am reading she told what all viewers and fans are saying about how no religion teaches violence..Will this and the child change Nalini's mind, has to be seen.
Mujhe ek baat janni hain es Nalini ki shaadi hui hain? agar nahi hui tho jab yeh gul charre uda rahi thi us time mazhab ka khyal nahi aya? ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

And poor PD she saw that creep Armaan wearing SK mask and now her life is in danger and tomorrow is the epi we all are so dreading ๐Ÿคข
Edited by YourNightmare - 6 years ago
PriyankaB10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: YourNightmare

Thanks for the LU Thabu

Bingo Mehak๐Ÿ‘from what i am reading she told what all viewers and fans are saying about how no religion teaches violence..Will this and the child change Nalini's mind, has to be seen.
Mujhe ek baat janni hain es Nalini ki shaadi hui hain? agar nahi hui tho jab yeh gul charre uda rahi thi us time mazhab ka khyal nahi aya?๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

And poor PD she saw that creep Armaan wearing SK mask and now her life is in danger and tomorrow is the epi we all are so dreading๐Ÿคข

Hey Harry no mention of Nalini's baby's father. She is so far not yet convinced she is still trying to call bhaijaan. Feeling bad for PD please let this crap end soon.
Manoyana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Thabs for the LU! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Only three pages of comments...that is the level of interest on this stupid track...๐Ÿ˜ก

We have pages and pages of discussions normally...๐Ÿฅฑ

Hope they end this soon...