Originally posted by: ..Swapnali..
Wow.. Written very well.. Great concept... Excited to read more :)
Originally posted by: -cynicalmess-
Interesting prologue.
I would love to read how this story proceeds from this point.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ..Swapnali..
Wow.. Written very well.. Great concept... Excited to read more :)
Originally posted by: -cynicalmess-
Interesting prologue.
I would love to read how this story proceeds from this point.
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I never really plan any of my stories beforehand. Yes, I'm one of those writers😆</font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">
</font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I do have an overall sense of where I want to take this though, because it will come naturally since this fic is show based. The characters are already developed and progressed, all I will portray is how they may have reacted differently if this would have taken place. Some possibilities roam in my mind... Arnav probably wouldn't have witnessed the terrace scene, which leads to no hate marriage, which changes everything. Maybe even a character redemption? Let's see, let's see😎</font>
The Court of Nawab Malik "Some people, like certain verses, must be read in chapters." - Set in the court of 18th century Lucknow, a slow burn...
[NOCOPY] Salaam Namaste Friends! This is Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Creations Gallery #52 !! Congrats on completing Creations gallery #51 and
10 Years of Teri Meri 💕 Irresistible Love Power of Love Threads Teri Meri 🎲 Teri Meri Special Part 1 🎲 Teri Meri Special Part 2 🎲 Teri Meri...
34