Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Banner credits: Sujz! The Best!!
Acknowledgment: thanks to Manisha and Minu for encouragement and support.
Disclaimer for Excuse: it is my first attempt on any fictional write up; new to forum; first TV show I have ever hooked to since 1980s...hahaha!

Rose Day Mandir Romance 

Naina waiting for Sameer at the temple

Naina VO: "pooja di ki shaadi or Mt Abu trip ke baad aaj pehli baar sameer aur main akele mil rahe the. meri  dhadkanon ki raftaar shatabdi express se kuchh kam  nahin thi.  ye soch kar bechain ho rahi thi ki...jab use dekhongi to kaise miloongi...jee to chhah raha tha ki daud kar us ke seene se lag jaun...lekin phir mann ko samjhaya "Naina thoda intezaar; kuchh saal baad to mera basera us ki bahoon main hi ho ga"...ye sochte hi mera chehre ki muskarahat aur aankhon ki sharm baddh gayee...idhar udhar dekha koi dekh to nahi raha. Ye mujhe kya ho gaya hai..."

"Sameer ke humare ghar itne din rehne ke kaaran mujhe aadat ho gayi hai uski maujodagi ki...dil bechain rehta hai har waqt jaise use dhoond raha ho...kisi kaam main dil nahi lagta...sameer ke be-intiha pyaar ne kuch aisa jaado kar diya tha mujh pe ki na raat ko neend aati thi aur na din ko karar...bas mann karta tha ki woh mere samne ho...mere saath ho...kabhi chhua to nahi par uska nazdeek hona hi ek meethe se sparsh ka ehsaas deta tha mujhko. Ufff...kaise kaatoon main har pal uske bina."

Naina sits on a bench and is lost in reminiscing their moments together. 
BG score  
Mere Pyaar Ki Umar Ho Itni Sanam
Tere Naam Se Shuru, Tere Naam Pe Khatam
Teri Khushi Se Hai, Khushi, Tere Gham Se Hai Gham,
Tere Naam Se Shuru, Tere Naam Pe Khatam
Mere Pyaar Ki...
Visuals: Each time they near collided. Each time he held his ear to say sorry. Time when he gave her their wedding card and declared that he is hers forever. "Naam joddh chuka hoon." Each time he tried to get close to her during Pooja di's wedding ceremonies. 

Her reverie was interrupted when she heard Sameer's voice calling her name. - "Naina"

She got up from the bench with almost a startle as if caught by someone. Her anxiety was relieved by Sameer's soft smile...and she blushed at her thoughts.

Sameer: "Naina, tum nahi jaanti ki aaj mujhse mil ne ke liye haan kar ke tum ne mujhe kitni badi khushi di hai. Main tumhe thanks karne ke liye kuch dena chahta hoon." 

Sameer slowly reached out his hand inside of his shirt and took out a beautiful small red colour ROSE.

Sameer with shying smile: tumhe haath lagana to mujhe allowed nahi hai...ye main jaanta hoon par agar tumhe bura na lage to kya main ye phool apne hathoon se tumhare baloon main laga doon. 

Naina looked up with a fearful expression. 

Sameer instantly: "I...I promise...mere haath tumhe bilkul touch nahi karenge.  Please." And he gave his killer shy smile. 

Naina without saying anything shied with a smile looking towards the ground and slowly turned her back toward Sameer. 

Sameer came closer and gently lifted his hand with the Rose close to Naina's right ear. As the tip of the stem touched the upper back corner of her ear and steered through her hair. She felt as if Sameer's fingers gently caressed her. She could sense the warmth of Sameer's breath falling on her neck. 

BG score female voice: 
Meri saanso ko jo mahakaa rahi hai
Ye pahale pyaar ki khushabu
Teri saanso se shaayad aa rahi hai

She closed her eyes, her right shoulder lifted slightly tilting her head to right gently. His moist breath sent shivers down her spine and she felt weak in her knees. She lost her balance slightly falling back and accidently came in contact with Sameer's chest and shoulder. 

BG score male voice: 
Bahut tarasaa hai ye dil, tere sapane sajaake
Ye dil ki baat sun le, meri baaho me aake
Jagaake anokhi pyaas man me
Ye mithi aag jo dahakaa rahi hai

Sameer closed his eyes and stretch his right palm slowly clenching in a fist to get a grip on the overwhelming desire to wrap his arms around Naina and measure her body with his chest and arms.
Naina collected herself and moved a step forward and then turned towards Sameer. Both looked into each other's eyes and Naina shyly turned her eyes to the ground. 

Sameer: "Waise Naina, mana ki tum mujhe bhi bahut maanti ho bhagwan ke alawa par ab yahaan aye hai to bhagwan ji se bhi mil lena chahiye hum dono ko. (Smiling mischievously)"

Naina: "tum na mujhe agar pareshan karoge to main chali jaongi yahaan se."

Sameer: "Achha..achha...sorry baba! Chalo andar chal ke bhagwan ji ko phool chadha ke unhe bhi Rose Day wish kar dein."

Naina: "haan chalo phool le kar chalte hain."

Naina and Sameer walk up the temple stairs matching steps looking at each other now and then...smiling as an expression of their joy.

Sameer rings the temple bell loudly as Naina stands right ahead of him with her hands folded in prayer... perfectly set to fit in his arms and his chin above her head. 

Naina gives the flowers to pujari ji and he comes back with the aarti, prasad and flower each for both of them.

Naina (in her mind): "bhagwan ji, aaj phir se maine Sameer pe vishwas kiya hai...phir se pyar pe vishwas kiya hai...kyunki mujhe aap par vishwas hai aur aaj main humare rishtey ko atoot banane ke liye aapke samne Sameer ko humesha ke liye apne jeevansaathi ke roop main apnana chhahati hoon. Mujhe ashirwaad dijiyega."

Naina turns nearer to Sameer and cleverly drops her flower on Sameer's foot. She quickly bends down to pick it up and touches his feet while doing so. 

Before Sameer could realise she is standing up next to him with a winning smile on her face looking at bhagwan's murti. Sameer saw her smile and realised what she did. He grinned moving his face side to side loving his mischievous Naina in action again. Then his smile softened and his eyes expressing gratitude to God...he folded his hands firmly and closed his eyes letting out a gasp...at last he has won his love back forever!!!

Thank you for reading! :)
Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
~Endlesshope could not post because of Newbie rules, so she sent me OS & I posted!~πŸ‘
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Unres πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks EndlessHope for the beautiful OS.πŸ‘πŸ‘Told you that you can do it πŸ˜ƒ Your story really brought back some happy memories to me...
The song...Love it to core.❀️
That touching his feet..😳  
Brilliant start to the celebration week.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by TereLiyeMINU - 6 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
What an amazing start to the Valentine week... I can't believe this is your first attempt at writing...πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
Finally Naina gathered the courage to accept her love for him and what could be better than taking blessing from the Almighty...just loved this ideaπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

Thanks for participating and giving an amazing start to the Valentine week. πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
Edited by braveheartdoc - 6 years ago
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That was so beautiful @Endlesshope

Naina got weak in her knees n literally fell on him☺️
Touching Sameer's feet bcz wo use bhi maanti h..aww😳 that means a lot for anybody

Thank you for participating in this n giving us our first OS of d valentine week
Edited by Anjali33 - 6 years ago
KashafZaroon30 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful OSπŸ‘
It's good to read that they started their relationship with something so pure as going to the temple...basically by taking God's blessings...

Baalon mein phool lagana was just old-world charm...nowadays people don't do that...it was beautiful to read that ...simple and beautiful gesture

Good start to our V-weekπŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by KashafZaroon30 - 6 years ago
suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
That was amazing ... Loved it
dreamyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww it was so cute.. n naina ka sameer ke pair choona that was so heart touching yrr.. happy rose day..
SammP thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This story is as innocent and pure as Naina.

This thought always came across that how exactly their first meet is going to be once they patch up and I loved the way you showed that.

Songs selection give so much feel like I am truly watching show.

" Beautiful Writing Is Not About The Words We Use , Its About The Emotions We Evoke"

Fantastic!Edited by SammP - 6 years ago
Veda1125 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome! Congratulations on a great start !πŸ‘
I absolutely love the song- ' Meri sasson Ko'