It's airing nowCid will air at 10:30 p.m on Sunday in India. Maybe it's for UK only
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
It's airing nowCid will air at 10:30 p.m on Sunday in India. Maybe it's for UK only
I couldn't watch it thanks to my Tata sky STB which needs an urgent replacement. (I can't even see Roger Federer play Aussie open today 😔)I saw bits of it on the Airtel TV app and what I saw is this - Shreya dies in a blast and Daya remembers the good old days with her and starts crying.Then Deba sent me a message that Shreya is alive and shoots Daya. I didn't reach this part as my net was also very slow.Overall, it's just another YSPT, looks like. 😵Sorry...I am not inspired to watch this at all.
In UK, this episode shown last night. end left open. so we can expect "eye" in future??