I am looking for a song from the movie Meera shyam(1976).The song is
"sanware mat ja radhika araj kare ".Music by Govind Naresh..Sung by Lata Mangeshkar If anyone has it could you pleeaaase upload it?I would be very grateful.......😃
I am looking for a song from the movie Meera shyam(1976).The song is
"sanware mat ja radhika araj kare ".Music by Govind Naresh..Sung by Lata Mangeshkar If anyone has it could you pleeaaase upload it?I would be very grateful.......😃
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
when in doubt do both😆Originally posted by: ritzbitz
audio or video?
Originally posted by: ritzbitz
audio or video?
anything will do.......😃.....the song is sung by Lataji..fgt to write that initially.....😳
when in doubt do both😆
sahi farmaya...both kya...either chalega....chalega nahin daudega..😃
when in doubt do both😆
and when one doesnt have either, what to do? 😆😆
Originally posted by: rock&roll
anything will do.......😃.....the song is sung by Lataji..fgt to write that initially.....😳
dont kill me...😭 i was making more precise for others....😆 .
u can still help...u can pass the word around to any lata buffs u know😳😉..maybe they'll have it.....😃
btw thank u ritaji for commenting on this topic.....that has helped it to stay in among the active topics...warna ab tak yeh peeche ho jaata and no one wld've read it........keep up the good work...😉👏
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*
Anita, I will reply just so your topic remains active.
I would help you out but I do not know of/nor have the song. I hope someone else will be kind enough to share. 😃
thank u very much,najla..that is really sweet of u....😃😃