The actress who plays this role had a successful serial before I don't understand why she would choose small part like this ...
Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: vivkriti
I also don't want vardan to take Pragya back. She don't deserve him. Hope Teji truth comes out n she is left alone . I also liked Bhairpayi n Vardan but they ended him up with Pragya.
Originally posted by: AlwaysHisJaan
So maybe I was wrong about her being lakha's sister.
I thought she was a lead actress in the show Parichay starting Sameer Soni, I could be wrong lol
Thank you for your replies