Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Awesome update di
Raman was dreaming about Ishita and said I love u which Ishita heard and was jealous. Raman brought Ishita to Bhalla house and Toshiji happily welcomed her. Lovely. Update soon
Kadianvi thumbnail
So sorry for late comment
divanishra3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update
Raman is dreaming about ishita
But ishu became jealous
Raman took her to his home
Continue soon
Kadianvi thumbnail
Teasing teaser di
Update soon
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 12

Toshiji came out taking the tray while ishita was standing in the kitchen thinking at toshiji's words. 

Ishita -kya Matlab hai iss baat ka, ki main raman ke aansu ka kaaran naa banu.main kyun chahungi ki raman kabhi bhi dukhi ho. Infact I want to see him happy always. Main khud chahti hoon ki raman hamesha khush rahe. 

In hall, toshiji was arranging plates when Mr bhalla came and said -arey toshiji, abhi bhi aap kaam kar rahi hai. Ab toh aapko bahu aa gayi hai, usse kaam karwaiye.he said smiling. 

Toshiji -kuch bhi bhalla ji ,aaj hi toh aayi hai pehli baar, Main toh usse tab bhi kaam naa karwaun jab woh hamesha ke liye iss ghar mein aa jaaye. Mere Raman puttar ki votti hogi woh main toh hamesha usse apni palkon par rakhungi. She said smiling. 

Mr bhalla smiled and said -waise ishita hai bahut sundar naa. 

Toshiji nodded and said -sach, nazarein nahi hatti, aaj samajh mein aaya raman itna kyun lattu hai uss par. 

Mr bhalla -jaise main Aap par. He said making toshiji blush. 

Both were busy in talking when Raman came from behind and said -aap dono romance kar rahe ho, beta itna bada ho gaya hai, tab bhi aap dono romance kar rahe hai. He said smiling to which Mr and Mrs bhalla smile and Toshiji told them to settle down to have snacks. 

Raman and Mr bhalla sat and Raman asked -maa, ishita kahan hai. 

Toshiji -abhi toh yahin thi, pata nahi kahan reh gayi. She said and was going to kitchen and saw her coming. 

Toshiji -kahan reh gayi thi puttar, aur yeh tere kapde kaise bheeg gaye. 

Ishita -woh aunty, paani gir gaya. Main aa rahi thi, jug gir gaya, sorry. 

Toshiji -its OK puttar, but ab tu bheege kapdon mein kaise baithegi. Teri tabiyat kharab ho jayegi. 

Ishita -nothing like that aunty, jaldi sukh jayega. 

Mr bhalla -arey toshiji, apne kapde de dijiye. 

Toshiji-aap bhi kamaal karte hai bhalla ji, mere kapde usse Kahan honge. Iske jaisi do aa jayegi mere kapde mein. She was saying when Raman said -wait, I think I can help. He said and went to his room and after a while came with a packet. 

Raman forwarded her the parcel and said -isse pehen lo. 

Mr and Mrs bhalla look at each other and smiled while ishita said -nahi it's fine. Main thik hoon. 

Toshiji -arey puttar pehen le. Chal main teri help kar deti hoon. She said and took ishita to her room. 

Toshiji opened the pack and saw it was a beautiful blue saree with blouse. 

Toshiji -wah, kitni sundar hai. Isse pehen kar toh tu badi sonni lagegi. 

Ishita -nahi aunty ji, yeh toh bahut costly hai, aur phir pata nahi kisne liye liya tha raman ne,i can't wear this. Main keh rahi hoon naa, yeh jaldi hi sukh jayega. 

Toshiji -tujhe sach nahi pata, yeh Kiske liye hai. She said looking at ishita making her look at toshiji. 

Toshiji -achcha chal, chad yeh sab. Yeh soch ki aap tu hamare ghar pehli baar aayi hai naa, toh ussi ka gift hai, rakh le. Hume khushi hogi. She said insisting making ishita nod saying OK. 

Toshiji gave her a petticoat and told her to wear Saree. 

Toshiji -waise to main helo karne aayi thi but mujhe khud Saree pehnna nahi aata, toh tumhe khud hi pehnna hoga. 

Ishita nodded and went to change while Toshiji went out happily. 

Toshiji -woh pehan rahi hai, woh ussi ke liye hai naa. 

Raman -haan maa, I shopped that for her only. Wanted to give her but himmat hi nahi hui. Achcha hua yeh sab hua, Main de paaya usse. He said happily and all start waiting for ishita. 

After sometime, ishita came out wearing the Saree. She was looking very beautiful in it and was walking very slowly feeling conscious as every eyes were on her only. 

Toshiji went to her smiling and said -kinni sonni lag rahi hai. 

Ishita -aunty please ,mere kapde sukhwa dijiye, I can't go home in this cloth. Appa gussa karenge. 

Toshiji -koi nahi puttar, main help me keh kar tumhare kapde iron karwa deti hoon. Tab tak tum aao hamare saath kha lo. She said and took ishita to the table. Raman was looking at her admiring her beauty while she was getting conscious by his constant gaze. Toshiji signalled Raman to eat and start talking to ishita randomly to make her comfortable. 

Ishita too became easy and start talking about her family, her ambition and everything. They all had snacks and tea together and finally ishita told that she has to go home as appa must be waiting. Toshiji gave her, her suit and she changed into it. 

Toshiji gave that Saree to her as gift and insisted her to take her. Ishita couldn't deny and she took it. 

Toshiji blessed her and told her to come more often and lastly raman went to drop ishita. 

Raman was riding the bike, when his bike broke down. 

Raman -sorry yaar, bike kharab ho gayi. Wait main abhi car mangwata hoon. Phir tujhe drop kar deta hoon. 

Ishita -koi baat nahi, Main chali jaaungi. Waise bhi mera ghar walking distance par hai. Aap apne liye car mangwa lijiye .

Raman -ok, chalo main tumhe chod doon. 

Ishita -nahi, Main chali jaungi. 

Raman -i know tum badi jhansi ki rani ho,but still tumhe ghar safely pahunchana meri responsibility hai. He said and both started walking. 

Few minutes passed, Ishra were walking side by side, Raman was holding her hand while ishita was lost in her thoughts. 

Raman -kya soch rahi ho?? 

Ishita -nothing, just ki aapke mummy papa kitne achche hai, woh ladki kitni lucky hogi joh aapke parivaar ka hissa banegi. 

Raman smiled hearing this and said -u really think so. 

Ishita nodded in yes. 

Raman -aur kaun hogi woh ladki??

Ishita -wahin, jisse Aap sapne mein I love u keh rahe the. She said looking away. 

Raman got surprised and said -teri sui ab tak wahin atki hui hai. 

Ishita -nahi toh, I just thought. She said to which he hold her hand and turn her to him. 

Raman -tu jaanna nahi chahti woh ladki kaun hai. 

Ishita looked down and said -nahi. 

Raman -but main batana chahta hoon, woh ladki, he paused while she looked at him for the answer. 

Raman -woh ladki, woh ladki, 

Ishita -jab batana hi nahi toh kyun pareshan kar rahe hai. She said and start walking inside her house when he hold her from back and said -woh ladki meri jaan hai. Chashmish hai, ganda sa tel lagaati hai, par padhne mein ekdum awwal.aaj kal apne khoobsurat baal bikhra kar mujhe pagal kar rahi hai. Aaj toh mere favourite blue colour ki Saree pehen kar mujh par bijli gira chuki hai. Infact dheere dheere woh mujhe pagal bana rahi hai aur apna deewana bhi. Ab toh shayad tum samajh hi gayi hogi ki woh kaun hai, meri sapno ki raani, mere dil ki dhadkan, meri ish... He said slowly in her ear and went kissing her earlobe making her shiver in pleasure. 

He went saying while ishita stand there for long remembering his words and soft touch. She closed her eyes feeling his touch and hugged herself feeling his warmth. 

She stand there for long and went inside when amma saw her and called her inside. Ishita went inside all lost in him. Her parent were saying something or other but she was not listening anything as his words were ringing in her mind. She went to her room without saying anything and lay down on bed thinking about him. 

How she entered this college an year ago and saw him for the first time. She always thought him as a spoil brat and always ignored him. But suddenly how he start coming close to her,and she realised how cute and innocent baby he is, then suddenly he start changing for her and making her change for him. And today he took her to his house where everyone welcomed her wholeheartedly and he proposed his love for her, he told her that how special she is for him. 

She was smiling continuously thinking about him and said -kya main sach much Itni lucky hoon ki raman mujhse itna pyaar karte hai, yaa yeh sab sirf Ek sapna hai. It's just too good to be a dream. I don't know what to say and how to react but all I can say is mujhe achcha lag raha hai, yeh sab ek nayi feeling hai aur mujhe achcha lag raha hai, I am feeling special .mujhe nahi pata yeh kya hai, par joh bhi hai bahut khoobsurat hai. She said to herself and hide her face in her pillow smiling. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-200+ likes with long comments for next updt. 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di 
Update soon Di 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3