Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I don't know what to say regarding professionally trained and self learnt skills. I thought Arushi was really deserving to stay in place of Akash Mitra, nothing against Akash though. I feel Akash is really good for his age, adds to the cuteness factor but he is too young.
It's all about TRP game, I will have to tolerate weaker dancers like Vaishnavi and Akash, I call them weak because they are very young not that they are not talented, Mishti she is over hyped, Muskan for not being versatile.I am sure we will lose Akash Thapa this week even though he is very good.