Posted: 6 years ago
Hey !

As you all know this the part B of 14!
Hope you get few answers!

Link to the previous part :
Part 14 A

Happy reading!

Part 14 B

"Lunch my Boy?" he asked Ayan as he got up.
"All is ready!" she said as she showed the file in her hand "I will put it in our room and join you!" and she went from there leaving Son and Dad duo!
"Your Maa is really a good person!" he said to his son for which Ayan nodded his head "I think I like her!" Ayan glared at his father "I mean it can be more than a simple like!" Ayan smiled "What is she feeling for me?" he asked as they made their way towards the dining table.
"Maaa Paaa Booo looo" Ayan said and laughed making Rishab smile at his antics.

And days started to pass with Madhu taking over her father's company,
Rishab helping her at home and at work while Ayan started to say few words like 'Lub ouuu' 'Bahter' 'Yaammmiii'. Hope you all got that it's 'Love you', 'Water' and 'Yummy', if not Ayan will himself explain in future to you all.
Along with their free life routines, the case also proceeded and as said, the culprits got sentenced for a lifelong imprisonment for all the crimes and black business they were doing.

Two weeks have passed since with the couple being more and more attached towards Ayan and attracted towards each other with their physical proximity and feelings of heart.

"Finally got time to come here!"
Rishab said parking his car out of Madhu's maternal house as this visit was initially planned weeks before and now only it happened, giving Madhu the needed time out of her work load.
"My baby is coming here for first time!" Madhu said as she got out with Ayan who started to walk in his own speed.
"And me too coming here for first time!" Bittu said as he joined her while
Rishab went to open the knock on the door and not open it with keys.
"It's locked!" she said.
"Wait!" he told her as everyone faced the door.

*** I still can't get him! ***

- A small surprise! -

And the door opened, shocking Madhu, showing one of the most important person of her past life.
"Mausi!" and with tears escaping her eyes, both the ladies neared each other as
Rishab pulled Ayan from her, to only embrace the pool of emotion of being separated for all these days.
"My little baby has grown up I see!" Roma said as she kissed Madhu's forehead in an affectionate way.
"I missed you so much!" and hugged her aunt tightly.
"You see my Boy, I was right! Your Maa is just showing of being strong!"
Rishab said.
Instead of glaring at him, she just smiled at him, still hugging her aunt.

Getting stable, both separated from each other and Madhu started to present one by one:
"He is Bittu bhaiya!" and Roma smiled "The little one is my son Ayan!" she said smiling ear to ear.
"Son?" Roma asked.
"Hmm That... He... I..."

*** How to tell her? ***

Not knowing how to tell her, she came up with an idea of seeing her husband to see if he will say something but it was her aunt who told a thing that made her more emotional "I have never thought my baby will grow up to be a lovely woman who can so easily mingle with a child!"
"Mausiii!"
"And he"
"The one who asked me to come back here for you!" Roma .
Madhu turned to her husband in surprise when he stood as if nothing happened.

"Thank you!" she said.
"Are we going to stand here or" even before he could finish Roma invited all of them inside as she took Ayan in her hands, making him sign in his language.

"I missed you a lot Mausi!" entering the kitchen as she back hugged her aunt who was preparing coffee while everyone else were waiting in the hall.
"What Mausi mausi! Call me Roma as usual!" taking her hand, making her girl face her "Tell me! How is life going?"
"Good!" was the simple reply.
"Someone said one fine day that she wasn't interested in marriage and all." her aunt said as if thinking.
"It's not like that Mausi" seeing her aunt daring look "Roma!" she smiled "It's different!"
"I heard what all happened! If it wasn't for my son, I wouldn't have left." she said sadly.
"No Please" she said and hugged her.
And the ladies chatted their stories in the time of preparing as they severed it to others over the table along with biscuits and talked random things.

"So?"
Rishab asked as he settled on her bed, in her room while Roma  went to prepare lunch for them and Ayan went to play out with Bittu as Rishab came to help Madhu pack her wanted things in her room.
"Huh?"
"Happy to back here?"
She just smiled at him, putting her dress inside her luggage, she came and sat near him.
"Thank you for everything!" she said as she put her head over his shoulder while he put his hand around hers and pulled her closer to him.
"Do you need to thank your other half?" he asked making her shake her head as he kissed her forehead while she closed her eyes.

Wow Wow Wow this is so strange! How did everything changed between them? is all of our question and the answer is in their past.

***** PAST *****

A lot of events happened not only in their mansion but also at work place.

"You see this graph on the left"
Rishab said as he was sitting on her left in a separate chair, in her cabin, her father's cabin.
"Yeah!"
"You have to get used to read these kind of information" showing the next one "this is for economical basis" showing the other one as their sides touched as both lifted their eyes to see at each other but no one moved.

*** Should I move? ***

- Will she think I'm avoiding her? -

And their thoughts continues as they stayed stuck to each other and shared their thoughts over the upcoming project until they were disturbed by
Rishab 's manager.

Not even a day went by then when Madhu fell down and had a back sprain due to the water pulled by Ayan on the tails and right at the moment when Bittu went to bring something to clean.

"I can't get up!" she says to her husband who is by her side, asking her to make an effort.
"Try!"
Glaring at him "Help me or go and sleep!" she said as they were the only souls present there as Bittu went to put a sleeping Ayan on bed in his room.

- Help me god! -

"Ahhh" he yelled holding his shirt as he lifted her in movement.
"It will be okay Madhu!" feeling her pain in him "Shall we go to doctor?"
"I think" closing her eyes "First rest is needed!"
"If by tomorrow morning it's not ok, doctor is the only solution!"
"Hmmm" she nodded with her eyes still closed.
And as they climbed the stairs, Bittu came to hall and went back to his room.

As he left her on bed, something came in his mind as he pulled out his first aid box.
"I think this will lessen your pain!" showing a tube of cream as she faced him "Apply it!" putting his hand forward.
All she could do is glare at him.
"Can I?" he asked hesitantly.
Turning on the other side she nodded her head and hummed.
And climbing on the bed, he helped her to turn and slowly removing the saree from her waist part as she loosen it, he pulled it a bit down while his hand caressed her skin, sending shivers down her spine.

Taking balm in his right hand, he gently put it over her body and massaged not only her paining back but also smoothening her beating heart.

"How are you feeling?" he asked as he made be comfortable to sleep.
"Better than before!" she said.
Making himself a place on the bed "If need anything, tell!" and took hold of her right hand to assure her as they slept in the same position.
And by the next day, all was good.

With time, no awkwardness was visible with their proximity but something new started to happen.
"What is the need to tell her that when she knows?"
Rishab remarked as they were having dinner and watching TV.
"You will understand it!" Madhu said as she saw the romantic scene going on the TV.
"Bittu! Do you think it's needed?"
Scratching this head "I think it's always needed to say what we feel so that no misunderstanding creates!"
"Agree Bhaiya!"
"You are always going to side your sister!" he said as he finished eating while only few minutes of film was left.

"Do you think it's needed to tell the feeling we have?" he questioned her, facing her back as they were laying side by side on bed with she was facing the wall.
Turning on her right "Huh?"
"Do you really want to hear all those lines of emotional torture?"
Making a face "It's not torture!"
"Then?" putting his right hand over her left, making her shy.
"No need when it's all clear!" she said meekly, bending her head.
Moving his hand to her chin and lifting it to have her on his level "Are you happy?"
She hummed as her cheeks turned red, making him a smile of pride to have this reaction over her.
He moved a bit and lifted his head a bit up and kissed her forehead "I'm happy that I got you!" as she closed her eyes.

- I don't know when equations changed but you are mine for this life and wish to have you for forever. -

*** Will he also know what I feel for him since an unknown time or should I say it. ***

"I.." and he put his finger over her lips, stopping her.
"Don't feel forced to say!"

And that night, things have really changed.

***** PRESENT *****

"I love you!" she said at a moment when he didn't expect.
Moving away from her as she sat straight "I"
She stopped him by putting her finger over his lips "Don't feel forced to say!" and both laughed as they remembered the day she was about to say something.
Their laughter didn't last long as
Rishab's phone rang.

"Hello!"
"Yes!"
"What?"
"How?"
"Thank you for informing!" cutting his phone he turned to face Madhu "They escaped!"

Thank you buddies for reading!
Leave your views through LIKES & COMMENTS
Next part on Wednesday only!
If any mistakes of missing words or something let me know as I didn't re-read it! Heee
Sorry!

Next part : Part 15

- Maithili

Edited by maithu_ - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

...Seema... thumbnail
Nice n beautiful update.
Ayan us so cute n his talks..lively
Madhu met roma n is v haooy
She saud i love u to rk awww sweet
Looking firward to next update
aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update maithu.. 
Rishbala became comfortable with each other..

Loved how Rk cared for her..
So Madhu was the first one to say 'I love You..'

OMG.. Sultan & his dad escaped.. 
Hope nothing bad will happen.. 

Update soon.. 
Thanks for the pm... 

Hend_Refai thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update
their relation progressed well
she confessed her love

then
the bad guys escaped
I know it will not be easily
maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
lovely update waiting for next
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
With time things are changing between Rishbala.
Rishab is a caring and doting husband, he took care of Madhu.
Ayan is a cutie pie with his baby talks he is winning hearts
Rishab brought Roma back to her house, Madhu missed her so much
Sultan and his dad escaped but nothing to worry Rishab will find them.
Madhu said the three magical words to Rishab.
Awesome update
Loved it
Continue soon
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Beautiful update,
loved it,
Ayan is so cute,
Rishbala are comfortable with each other,
Rk is loving,caring,understanding husband,
Rk surprised Madhu by bringing Roma,liked Roma-Madhu part,
Madhu said i love u first,
both father-son got sentenced for a lifelong but they escaped from the jail,
hope nothing bad happens,
thanks for the pm
varshajoshi17 thumbnail