This is how Dil sambhal jaa zara will end

sujairohit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Tellychakker article
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/how-dil-sambhal-jaa-zara-will-wrap-180117

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting
I now hope that there'll be a season 2

fun_games thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So they have kept the ending open ended. Hope there is Season 2.

Otherwise what a waste of a potential exciting drama !! ๐Ÿ˜•
spnfan thumbnail
I guess even in the original also anant's character will have a doubt on bihter and behlul but will be proven wrong even if it was right.
MaYa.B thumbnail
interesting 
thanks for sharing 
shajain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Possible ending.. in turkish version as well when Saloni's delivered baby because of few situations Anant misunderstood and asked both of them what is going on between them..but they managed to escape at that time..
My personal choice for end would be Ahana falling for Rehaan and questioning herself about her relationship with Anant and her decision to marry him..as shown in first  promo of serial, when Laila said 'Kya es shaadi me khushi he'  she starts thinking...
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: shajain

Possible ending.. in turkish version as well when Saloni's delivered baby because of few situations Anant misunderstood and asked both of them what is going on between them..but they managed to escape at that time..

My personal choice for end would be Ahana falling for Rehaan and questioning herself about her relationship with Anant and her decision to marry him..as shown in first  promo of serial, when Laila said 'Kya es shaadi me khushi he'  she starts thinking...

i guess when anant questions her about rehaan thats when she will start questioning herself.
If articles are true then rehaan and ahana will kiss. either rehaan will kiss ahana like behlul kissed bihter and she slaps him or they both kiss due to their feelings. That we have to wait and watch.
Does bihter and behlul were having an affair when adnan questions them?
shajain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

i guess when anant questions her about rehaan thats when she will start questioning herself.
If articles are true then rehaan and ahana will kiss. either rehaan will kiss ahana like behlul kissed bihter and she slaps him or they both kiss due to their feelings. That we have to wait and watch.
Does bihter and behlul were having an affair when adnan questions them?

Yes when Adnan questioned them their affair was started.
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: shajain

Yes when Adnan questioned them their affair was started.

2 halfe aur ladki in. Rehaan is fast๐Ÿ˜†
There are slight changes b/w the original and dsjz so they might only show ahana starting to have feelings for rehaan.