Still a lot of confusion

aysha_mayur thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I am not able to understand what the matter really is
Smriti and Sanjay posted offscreen pics today but gave no update about last day or last shot.

On the other hand the actor who is playing gupta posted its the last shot. But in that Lalila Raichand still had injuries on her face which means the stoty is yet not sorted since that scene must be really close. 

Starplus is still promoting it saying it would be now telecasted at 11pm

Everything is very mis leading. I hope we get some official update on this one.

This is really sad to know that they are not justifying Rehaana's track and the ending of the show.
Edited by aysha_mayur - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
They should continue the original story line...
But they're thinking of ending it fast
But there's also news that it'll continue so can't say anything

spnfan thumbnail
What i dont understand is the news of the show going off air came 2 days ago and they rapped up shooting inbthe next 2 days
They were way ahead in the shooting. We saw the goa segment 2 week ago and still it hasnt been shown.
I wish the makers give it an open ending so that ifbthe channel changes its opinion they can reassume where they ended.Edited by spnfan - 6 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Let the makers make it into web series with the same starcast and bold content.
We will watch it.
akdhalover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
After watching the last episode they are following the original story they are on episode 9 basically and the real story starts from 10 
If they are planning to end how can they wrap up so fast 
Plus if they are planning to give a different end they should stop showing its based on the Turkish novel its simply annoying 
How they ruin such beautiful stories 
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
The actors playing Gupta, Karan and aarav have all directly or indirectly mentioned on insta that it was the last day of shoot, and wished each other luck.
I guess that's confirmation enough that the shows ending
sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why do they need to end this story.Would have been good if this story has been telecast in Sony.They don't cut the story abruptly.
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjana

Why do they need to end this story.Would have been good if this story has been telecast in Sony.They don't cut the story abruptly.

sony also end shows abrupt. Star atleast promote it till the last moment. sony dont even do that. Smriti's last show ended abrupt on sony. My fav show edkv ended abrupt. That show even had a strong online fan following. The day the news of it ending came out, fans went to sony's office to ask not to stop it. Sony till the least moment kept telling they are not ending the show. Fans kept calling and even submitted an omline petition but sony didnt even respond. 
I think star plus atleast gives an official respond if fans go to that extreme. They listenedbto fans are made badtameez dil an online show and trust me edkv fans tried 10 times more than badtameez dil fans did. They even extended ishqbaaz to one hour due to fan request.
The problem with dsjz is it dont have enough fan following and enough people are not aware of the show. If they had promoted the show thebright way and with rehaan then it might have had more viewers. Just look at now, 2 episodes with rehaana and the forum activity increased tremendously. 
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am so in love with the turkish show and so equally in love with dsjz...so i am putting forward a positive view that might happen...
SP took the decision almost overnight but that decision was taken before the thursday's episode was telecasted...we all know thursday and friday's episodes got huge response from viewers only because of rehaana's scenes and not that akroo anant...
I am sure SP has noticed this too...but decisions cant be interchanged every moment...so for now they r wrapping up the show...

i can only hope they will keep an open ending and will continue the show in another month like they did with KRPKAB ssn2...

meanwhile we fans hv to keep on posting something or the other related to the show and tag SP, VB and the actors in insta and twitter so that they remain aware that we r still missing the show...

i am hoping when SP will see the overwhelming response of thurday and friday's episodes it will decide for ssn2 very soon...but the story shud start with rehaana track and the original turkish story shud not be changed...

i also like the actor playing karan...his love for roshni shud also be highlighted since in the turkish show besir had intense love for nihaal...

there was so much young love in the turkish show and our damn makers r continuing with kharoos anant...adnan in turkish show is more mature and understanding than anant...here they r making anant a devil...first they promote anant ahana and then they make anant devil...how will that go down with viewers...

rehaana track shud hv been started in mid december...so many mistakes they made and now viewers hv to bear the brunt...

i wish channel stops interfering...VB is a master storyteller and he shud be gvn complete free rein...