Users

Frequent Posters

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: taahir004

Part 14 was just Fantastic

Both couples converstion was awesome  

Glad you liked it! Thank you for the review!
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

Fantastic Updates

Both families are crazy
Maan and Geet their scenes were awesome 
like how Dev is all excited for them 

Thank you!
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

CHAP 16. THE PARTY!

NT grinned excitedly as she checked her Saree for the last time. Yes! I look perfect! And I am so excited. Her grin widened as she remembered the reason behind her excitement. Suddenly she was hugged from behind. Her eyes lit up as she realised it was her husband hugging her. "Dev!, she exclaimed.

"You are looking really beautiful NT!, her husband whispered in her ear.

NT shyly looked at him sideways, "Thank you! And her husband was right. NT did look beautiful in her golden pink Saree and diamond studded accessories.

Dev continued to speak, "I can't believe NT! U remembered our engagement Date and decided to throw a party to celebrate it! Main kitna lucky hun ki mujhe tum jaisi wife mili! NT's grin turned into wince, which luckily for her, went unnoticed by her husband.

Engagement Date? Who remembered that? NT thought about the day she met Anjali to plan something for her Veerji's love life. Anjali had suggested to throw a party to get the two lovebirds of their families, Arnav Khushi and Maan Geet together in a romantic setting. But they couldn't find any occasion to throw a party. It took them more than three days just to come up with the right date. And they found it all thanks to Annie. NT had overheard Daadima talking to some old friend about Annie's habit of noting down every important date in the family and in desperation NT had called Annie asking if there was something important coming up in next few days. Luckily for her, Annie went through her date book and found out that Dev had proposed NT in the same month. And that led to the evening's party that NT threw for her and her husband.

As Dev gifted her a beautiful ring, NT tried her level best not to feel guilty. I am not the only one who forgot that date right? Even Dev didn't remember till I told him! We have been married for so long and neither of us ever celebrated the day before. So me getting gifts for remembering it, something I didn't do, is not a big deal, right? NT sighed. Maan Veerji! Kya kya dukh jhelne pad rahe hain humein aapki shaadi karwaane ke liye! Sigh!

While on one side NT was getting ready for the party, on the other side, Anjali was also excited as she fluttered around her sister's room trying to find the perfect dress for her.

":Di!, Geet growled exasperatedly as her elder sister went on rejecting the clothes in her wardrobe. She couldn't understand what was wrong with her AD. Aisa kya hai aaj jo AD mujhe aise ready kar rahi hai! Pehle kabhi toh itna mehnat nahi kiya Di ne! Then she shrugged. Maybe its her pregnancy hormones, who knows!

"Di!, now Geet whined as Anjali continued to throw all her gorgeous salwar kameezes aside as if they were rubbish while rummaging through her wardrobe.

"Ab bas!, Geet jumped between her sister and the wardrobe, worried for her sister's sanity, "Kya dhundh rahi ho, kuch toh bataao!

"Baby!, Anjali whined, "Tumhaare paas kya ek bhi dhang ka party wear nahi hai!

Geet was aghast, "Di! Aapne abhi just das salwar kameez aur paanch gowns baahar pheke! Woh kya the? Party wear hi toh the! Geet did not understand what was happening here. She had taken a shower, blow dried her hair and had just opened her wardrobe to find a dress for her only to see her sister barge into her room and go through her wardrobe in a frenzy.

"Yeh sab ladkiyon ke liye hain!, Anjali stomped her foot.

Geet rolled her eyes, "AD! You do remember that I am a girl!

Anjali made a face, "Stop being sarcastic like Chote! Ek Chote bahut hai humaare liye! And I am talking about Sarees! Where are those? I know Maamiji bought you some!

Geet huffed, "Why would I need Saree? KC ke Clients aayenge aaj! I have to look professional! I will be wearing one of those knee length dresses or shirt and pencil skirt!

Anjali resisted from rolling her eyes. Pencil Skirt? Dresses? Phir toh Maan Saab romantic hone se rahe! Ab Baby ko kaun samjhaaye ki ladki sabse jyaada khoobsurat Saree mein lagti hai! Hum yahaan ise sexy and tempting banaane ki koshish kar rahe hain, aur yeh hai ki boring si employee banne pe tuli hai! Arre! Jab Maan Saab ise Saree mein dekhenge, toh unke hosh udd jaayenge! Aur phir woh Geet ko propose karenge! Aur phir shaadi! Haaye! Kya din hoga woh! Maan Saab aur Baby mandap mein phere lete hue! She imagined their wedding, their pheres, Maan filling Geet's maang, Maan tying mangalsutra around her neck...

"Di! DI!, Geet shook Anjali out of her thoughts, "You know what Di! I am not going to argue with you! She opened the drawer below and pointed to Anjali, "Yeh rahi meri Sariyaan! Have fun! Anjali's eyes lit up as she dove into the drawer and started pulling out the Sarees, looking through them and then throwing them behind her. Geet's jaw dropped open. This is going to be a long long procedure!

A half an hour later, Anjali's shout rang through the room, "Mil gayi! as she pulled out a white Saree with backless blouse. White will be perfect! Maan Saab ki favourite color! Geet rolled her eyes as Anjali handed over the Saree to her and instructed her to look like a perfect princess for the night. Dev NT ji ki Engagement party ya meri! Geet looked on bewildered as her whirlwind of a sister hurried out of the room. Pregnancy hormones bhi logon ko kitna paagal kar deti hain!

Meanwhile, Anjali giggled as she hurried to her next agenda. Chote ke kapde! Humein wahaan bhi kuch karna padega! Warna Chote unki boring si three piece suit pehenenge! Nahi! I have to do something! Afterall Khushi Bhabhi ke liye Chote ko bhi hot and tempting lagna padega! The readers would be happy to know that Anjali couldn't meddle much there and our beloved ASR came to the party in his regular, and much adored by his fans, three piece suit.

While Geet was getting ready for the party, her future beau was totally lost in her thoughts, something he seemed to do a lot these days. Wonder aaj Geet party mein aayegi ki nahi! Maan thought as he adjusted his tie once more. He didn't know why but he kept on feeling as if his tie was crooked. Of course she will come Maan! Why wouldn't she? Maan consoled himself. Wonder if she will be playful and mischievous in front of her family as she is with me. Will her eyes twinkle when she would tease me? And will she tease me today? Maan chuckled. Why am I thinking about these things! Pata nahi par jab se Geet meri zindagi mein aayi hai, zindagi badi interesting lagne lagi! Woh interesting lagne lagi! He shook his head and focused on the mirror again. Oh for Gods sake why is the tie crooked again? He pulled the tie out and started to tie it again.

"Dekha NT! Bro ki kya haalat hai!, Dev whispered to his wife as they observed Maan from the door.

NT nodded as she remembered Anjali telling her that she will make sure Geet looked really stunning in the party. Abhi yahi haal hai aapka Veerji, toh party mein kya hoga!

While one hero struggled with his crooked tie, the other hero was rolling his eyes after he sent his sister out of his room. Pata nahi Di ko kya hua hai! Mere kapdon ke peeche kyun padh gayi? Itne saal toh kabhi ek party ke liye itna bother nahi kiya! Weird! Arnav shrugged and focused on setting his hair. I hope I look good today. After all she will be coming to the party. Suddenly Arnav blinked. Am I seriously thinking about her? He looked at his mirror image in shock. What the! I am turning crazy. Focus on something else Arnav, focus on something else! Dev and NT! Yes! Its their party! Maan and I will grab a corner and chat about our business. As his mind turned to Maan and his business, his mind inevitably led him to the fact that Khushi worked as Maan's secretary. Wonder is she thinking about me as I am thinking about her! Arnav shook his head. No no no no NO! I can't be thinking about her again! What is happening to me!

While Arnav was thinking about Khushi, Khushi was getting angry at her Buaji.

"Buaji! Hum yeh kapde nahi pehenenge!, Khushi had her hands on her hips as she glared at her Bua.

"Kaahe naahi!, Buaji whined as she looked at the red Saree in her hands.

"Arre! Humaare Boss ki party aur hum yeh pehenenge! Achcha lagta hai kya? Hum Employee hai aur simple hi kapde pehenenge!, Khushi announced.

"Arre Bitiya! Lekin uuhaan tumre behen ke Sasural waale bhi honge! Udhar ka ee sadharan kapdon mein jaaogi? Humri baat suno! Tum ee hi saadi pehenogi! Samjhi?, Buaji stomped out of her room and Khushi sat on her bed in huff. Hum nahi pehenenge Saadi! Wahaan woh Raakshas bhi toh honge! She didn't know why she was embarrassed to be in Saree in front of Arnav. All she knew is that whenever she thought of her in a Saree and in the same room as Arnav, she felt the same feelings she felt when she met him the first time.  

""Khushi? Kiski Khushi? Meri Khushi? Tum meri ho?

"Kyon chodoon? Mujhe tum meri baahon mein achhi lagti ho.

Khushi shivered as she remembered the intensity in his eyes, how her body erupted with goosebumps at his touch. She shook her head. Soch mat Khushi! Yeh sab soch mat! Humein bas party pe focus karna hai aur uss Raakshas se door rehna hai! Haan! Hum yeh kar sakte hain! She swallowed as her heart thudded in her chest and she focused on getting ready.

"Oh I am so excited! Maan Bhai ki Geet! Oh yes!, Annie squealed as NT entered her room. Annie had come a day before to attend the party. Atleast that was her official excuse. Unofficially she was here to throw her Bhai and her future Bhabhi together as NT would be entertaining the guests due to her being the host and Anjali would be focused on throwing Arnav and Khushi together as much as possible. So it was upto Annie to bring her Bhai and future Bhabhi together. Annie thanked her lucky stars that Arjun had some meeting and couldn't come to the party or else he wouldn't have allowed her to meddle in her brother's affairs. Uff!

"I know! Hum bhi bahut excited hain! Lekin tumhein apna kaam yaad haina?, NT asked.

"Haan! Haan! And don't worry! Jab tak main party mein hun, dono mein romance jaroor hoga aur Maan Bhai atleast ek baar toh Future Bhabhi ke saath Dance karenge hi karenge!, Annie announced with determination and NT hugged her happily.

"Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Khurana!, said an elderly couple as they handed over the bouquet to Dev and NT. Both smiled as they accepted the flowers and posed with the couple for the camera. As the couple walked off, Dev whispered to NT, "Would you like to dance with me? NT smiled at him seductively, "I thought you would never ask! Some couples had already started to dance on the floor but most people stayed on the sides. The room wasn't filled much though as not many people had arrived yet. NT knew that many people tended to come late at such parties as either a fashion statement or due to prior commitments, so she had decided to arrange a band who would play music and sing songs till an hour into party after which NT and Dev would cut the cake. Till then, they were planning to mingle with guests and dance a little too. NT pulled Dev closer and requested him to ask the Band to play a certain specific song. As Dev headed to the stage to ask them for the romantic number, NT searched for Annie. She had to signal Annie to get Maan and Geet on the floor together for this song. After all, she had chosen this song just for them! When her eyes met Annie, she nodded and Annie's face lit up with excitement. She gave NT a thumbs up and wandered off in search of Geet and Maan. NT has chosen one song that she felt was perfect for her Veerji to realise his feelings for Geet. All she hoped that the plan worked. If not, oh well, I did ask Annie and Anjali Di to find some other songs too. Hopefully one of them might work!

"NO NO NO! You have to dance Bhai!, Annie almost stomped her foot as she glared at her big brother. Maan was tempted to argue with her. He really was! But one look at her glaring expression and he gave up. She was his baby sister and he adored her. And he could never say no to her. He smiled serenely and then winked at her, "But where will you find the girl to dance with me? Because as far as I know, aadhi mujhse darti hain, aur aadhi mujhe irritate karti hain! Where will you find a girl who is not scared of me or irritating? Bolo!, Maan chuckled, "I am sorry sister! Tum hi ho jo right now meri dancing partner ke liye option ho!, Maan teased.

Annie simply gave him a mischievous look, "I know such a girl!, she sang playfully and before he knew it Maan was dragged from there and made to stand in front of someone who was facing other side.

"Geet!, Annie called out and Maan took in a sharp breath. He knew Geet was here. The moment she had entered the hall he had felt it. But he didn't know why, his heart thudded fast every time he thought of looking at her. So feeling uncharacteristically nervous, Maan had avoided looking at her direction. And now he was going to be face to face with her. Geet started to turn and Maan swallowed, feeling his heart once again begin to beat fast.

Where is she? Ab tak toh aa jaani chaahiye the! Arnav mentally growled as he prowled, errr... I mean, walked towards the door but stopped in few minutes. What am I doing? I am behaving like a lunatic! He turned around and tried to walk away from the door but after few seconds he once again stopped. But why wasn't she here? Her whole family was invited to the party. Of course, her parents and sister were still in Lucknow and couldn't come and her Buaji was not that comfortable attending such parties but she should have come. His sister had confirmed right in front of him to his Naaniji in the morning that she was coming. Then where was she? In case you still didn't realise it, Arnav is thinking about Khushi.

Just as Arnav turned towards the door, ready to walk out and stand by the main gate Khushi arrived. Arnav almost stumbled back as dressed in red Saree, his favourite color, Khushi entered the hall. Suddenly the people in the whole hall vanished, filling the whole room with silence, and only Arnav and Khushi were there.

She was looking beautiful! Arnav's heart informed him. Arnav smiled softly as he willed her to look up and look at him. But her eyes were focused on looking for something in her purse. Suddenly she stumbled and Arnav raised his hand as if he could grab her from the opposite of the hall. Just then someone grabbed her elbow to stabilize her and Arnav's world came back to reality. The volume of the people talking came into focus and Arnav realised that his hand was still out stretched in front of him. He brought it down and looked down in anger. What is wrong with you, Arnav? Stop acting like a loon! You are ASR!

Just then Arnav's eyes fell on the random guy who had held Khushi's elbow to stop her from falling down. The man was saying something and Arnav's eyes widened as he noticed Khushi laugh out loud at whatever the man said. Mere baaton pe toh kabhi aise nahi hasi! Arnav thought petulantly. As if you spoke to her in a decent manner ever, his heart taunted him. But Arnav ignored the taunt and focused on the scene in front of him. Suddenly Arnav's eyes narrowed as Khushi and the guy continued to talk. What the hell! I am going crazy for her and she is flirting with some other guy? Wait! I am going crazy for her? What rubbish I am thinking! I am going mad! Arnav continued to watch Khushi and the guy with narrowed eyes.

"Hi Mr. Khurana!, Geet chirped as she looked at Maan. When Geet had turned around, Maan had trouble taking his eyes away from her. She looked ethereal to him. Dressed in pure white color, his favourite, she looked like some angel descended down from heaven just for him. Ok! That's a little over the top, but you can forgive Maan for thinking like this, because he was star struck over Geet's appearance. But the spell broke when Annie introduced herself and Geet spoke with her for few seconds and then turned to Maan and spoke to him. Wait! She spoke to him. And wasn't he supposed to respond? Maan's eyes widened a little as he came out of his stupor. Stupid Maan! Stop staring at her and reply to her before both your sister and your employee throw you into a hospital for acting like a mute.

Maan blinked and then replied, "Hi Geet! And you are not supposed to call me Mr. Khurana after office hours! Maan didn't realise that his tone had turned into playful.

Geet smiled at him with mischief, "Theek hai! Maan Saab! She laughed as Maan rolled his eyes, "Maan! Only Maan!, Maan said with a smile and Geet giggled, "OK! Hi Only Maan! Maan huffed as Geet giggled again. Neither noticed Annie's shocked look. NT Bhabhi was right! Maan Bhai is totally in love! Look at the way he is flirting with her, so playful, so open. Even when he teased me, he was never this carefree. She blinked back her tears as she realised that her Bhai was for once not acting like Khurana heir and person with the responsibility of protecting his family from all problems but a normal guy having fun time at a party. Just then she remembered her goal! Party! Dance!

"You know guys, you can talk later, abhi its dance time! What do you say Bhai?, Annie spoke and looked at her brother. She expected him to protest. That's why she was surprised to see him shrug and raise his hand towards Geet without a single word out of his mouth. He only had a smile on his face and a soft look in his eyes. Annie could only watch in shock as Geet wordlessly kept her hand into Maan's and both walked off to the dance floor where the song was just about to start.

Suno Na Sangemarmar
Ki Yeh Minaarein

People watched with wide eyes as the confirmed bachelor of Construction World took the Raizada princess to the dance floor. Their hands in position, they swayed to the song without noticing the eyes on them.

Kuch Bhi Nahi Hai
Aage Tumhaare

Maan spun her around, a feeling of bliss surrounding him as Geet smiled at him.

Aaj Se Dil Pe Mere
Raaj Tumhaara
Taj Tumhaara

He bent her down and pulled her up and when she came close to him, his breath was stolen and he felt as if the time stopped.

Suno Na Sangemarmar
Ki Yeh Minaarein

Khushi felt someone staring at her and she looked around only to be shocked as the Raizada scion stared at her with burning intensity in his eyes.

Kuch Bhi Nahi Hai
Aage Tumhaare

She wanted to look away but she found that she couldn't. Something in his eyes pulled her towards him and she took a step ahead before realising her actions and finally looked away, feeling her heart hammering non stop.

Aaj Se Dil Pe Mere
Raaj Tumhaara
Taj Tumhaara

Arnav pulled his eyes away finally, feeling confused and frustrated at himself.

Suno Na Sangemarmar
Ki Yeh Minaarein

Anjali giggled as she watched her brother not look away from Khushi. Haaye! Lagta hai jaise hum koi filmy scene dekh rahe hain! Aage badho Chote! Aur aage badhke uska haath thaam lo! But Anjali's hopes were dashed off as suddenly her Chote looked away looking frustrated. She huffed. Useless brother! Don't even know how to romance!

Arnav gulped. What was happening to him? Why did he have the urge to go and take Khushi in his arms? It must be attraction. Obviously! I mean, what else! She is dressed in red, my favourite, so I am attracted to her, nothing else! He determined. Then why do you feel the urge to kill the guy, who is flirting with Khushi, with your bare hands? His heart asked him. But he ignored it.

Bin Tere Maddham Maddham
Bhi Chal Rahi Thi Dhadkan

This is getting ridiculous! Why can't I stop thinking about her? Why has she started to mean so much to me? Arnav's questions remained unanswered.

Jabse Mile Tum Humein
Aanchal Se Tere Bandhe
Dil Udd Raha Hai

He looked around trying to distract himself only for his eyes to go back to where Khushi was standing. She was talking to someone but Arnav's eyes were totally focused on Khushi. As if feeling his eyes, she looked up at him and his heart summersaulted. You mean something to me, something more than I want you to mean. But why? Why can't I handle tears in your eyes? Why your smile means the world to me? Why can't I get you out of my mind? Why?

Suno Na Aasmaanon
Ke Yeh Sitaare

Arnav finally looked down, feeling defeated. I give up. I can't ignore it anymore. I ignored whatever I felt for days! But I cannot ignore it anymore!

Kuch Bhi Nahi Hai
Aage Tumhaare

Dev's eyes widened as he took in the scene in front of him, "NT! Am I seeing what I am seeing!

NT who was lost in her own world, looked where Dev was looking and chuckled, "Yup!

Dev whipped his head towards her as near him Maan and Geet danced, Geet enjoying herself but it was Maan's expression that shocked Dev. He looked as if Geet was his world and without her he was nothing.

"Baat ab crush aur attraction se aage badh chuki hai, Dev! Your Bro is in love! And very soon he will realise it too!, NT said and she smiled happily.

Maan felt as if he was floating. Geet was around him, what else did he need? He wondered for a second, why he was feeling so much for a girl but then he shrugged. He can analyse his feelings later on. Right now, he was going to enjoy the dance, with one girl who seemed to have grabbed his attention and didn't seem in hurry to leave it.

Yeh Dekho Sapne Mere
Neendon Se Hoke Tere

Geet was having lots of fun today. She was spinning, dancing, twirling with Maan. Her happiness knew no bounds as she danced, something she loved since her childhood. Suddenly, Maan spun her and she slammed right into him.

Raaton Se Kehte Hain Lo
Hum Toh Savere Hain Woh
Sach Ho Gaye Jo

As she looked up in surprise, she felt her breath leave. Maan was looking at her with intensity. There was something there that tugged at her heart. But then Maan looked away and everything returned to normal. Geet shook her head and went back to dancing.

Suno Na Do Jahaanon
Ke Yeh Nazaarein

Maan lifted Geet from behind and felt his heart flutter as Geet leaned back on to him. Her face close to his, made him want to stop the moment right away.

Kuch Bhi Nahin Hain
Aage Tumhaare

He let her down gently and she turned. Maan smiled softly and she smiled. Something changed in that moment and Maan felt something in him shift. But he ignored it and focused on the present.

Aaj Se Dil Pe Mere
Raaj Tumhaara
Taaj Tumhaara

Suno Na Sangemarmar
Ki Yeh Minaarein..

Later that night as Maan and Arnav lied on their beds in their rooms, both were thinking about their revelations.

Maan smiled as he remembered the dance. Those moments would be captured in his heart forever. He could never forget being so close to Geet, being able to take her in his arms, feeling her breath on his face, his soft body leaning onto him, her eyes looking at him as lost as he was feeling. Maan smiled. Kuch toh hai Geet! Tumhaare aur mere beech kuch toh hai! Aur kya hai, yeh main jaanke rahunga! Iss kahaani ko uske anjaam tak main pahunchaake rahunga! This is not some random attraction Geet! This is something more! You are turning into something more! And I want to know what you are starting to mean to me! I will let my feelings grow and see where it leads me, leads us!

At Shantivan, Arnav sighed as he realised that he was done ignoring his feelings. He couldn't do it anymore. There was something going on between him and Khushi. And he need to do something. But unlike Maan Arnav was not interested in getting to know what was it, that was between him and Khushi. He may have accepted that he was not just attracted to Khushi. He may have believed that it was not just attraction here. But that does not mean he was happy with it. Today I declare! Today I declare that I accept whatever I am feeling. I am attracted to her. And yes, it is past the point of attraction for me! But that's it! I don't want to know where this leads me! I only want it to go away, that's all! And for that, I will do whatever I can, including avoid Khushi as much as possible! Being away from her is the only option I have! And that's what I will do!

Oh my! Two heroes lost in thoughts and both on verge of falling in love!

But one welcomes it and other wants it to go away!

Wonder what next will happen in these love stories!

What will be the next twist?

You will come to know pretty soon!

Till then take care, have fun,

Kalpana

SONG DETAILS: Its from the Movie Youngistaan (2014) and sung by Arijit Singh. 

cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
n8ce story geet is very bindass strong and brave girl maan have feeling but still nt realized n8ce update soon
plz di can u update junoon and my fair geet2
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
superb update! well written! Love Dev and Nainatara! Geet looks fab! liked Maan's reaction when he saw Geet! glad Maaneet danced! update soon
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved part 16 👏
Plan worked, Arnav and Maan realising the attraction.
One wants to explore and other wants to ignore, what will be destiny play next, eager for the next part.
fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fantastic update. Loved everything in it, be it Anjali going crazy choosing a saree for Geet or NT and Annie planning for Maan Geet dance. Maan is already in love and happy with this while Geet got a first inkling of it in the party. Loved their dancing and the song. Arnav and khushi though are still fighting this and will be fun to read when they give up too.
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update nt had planned a party on pretext of her and dev engagement party she was on a mission to make her veerji realized his feeling for geet both respective sister and sister in law very excited in their mission maan who was avoiding to look at geet thanks to Annie ended dancing with her maan couldn't stop staring at geet how angelic she looked arnav himself was lost in Khushi who was looking beautiful in a sari of his fav color maan liked geet in arms for a fleeting moment geet could see some emotions in maan eyes but maan looked away smiling St geet while arnav couldn't ignore his feeling for khushi anymore both accepted it but one wanted to know where it will go while other running away from it hope maaneet realized their feelings for each other so that they can get arnav and khushi together
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Part 15: Loved the new matchmaker's plan...
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved part 16 👏. Both ASR and MSK are becoming aware of their attraction. Glad atleast MSK is in acceptance phase...