Ain't the ratings good enough?

akdhalover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I know the show has scope of doing much much better 
But I've seen many shows carrying on with just 0.4 or 0.5 
Plus the main storyline is just about to start 
This is a great show with good concept , excellent cast and amazing piece of music 
If the ratings improve can the show be given another chance ? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: akdhalover

I know the show has scope of doing much much better 

But I've seen many shows carrying on with just 0.4 or 0.5 
Plus the main storyline is just about to start 
This is a great show with good concept , excellent cast and amazing piece of music 
If the ratings improve can the show be given another chance ? 

The main problem is ke star plus ke makers thore off dated hay unhe saas baahu ke elava kuch nahi pata
I said it in other topics as well that they can't handle these types of shows
So it was bound to happen but if the rating increases the makers may think of continuing it

akdhalover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eufara_naghm

The main problem is ke star plus ke makers thore off dated hay unhe saas baahu ke elava kuch nahi pata
So it was bound to happen but if the rating increases the makers may think of continuing it

But seriously they mislead the audience from the start it was never story of ahana ananat but rehaan ahana 
The base itself is forbidden love 
I seriously hope this show gets another chance because the storyline is simply amazing 
Harshsam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well If the show had maintained 1.0 ratings then maybe but below that is kinda low especially for star plus
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: eufara_naghm

trp for last week is again 0.6. i thought trp will fall further considering ahana's waterfall for the last couple of weeks but it remained constant. the hope of trp raising will only happen once big boss ends and rehana track starts.
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i really dont know why sp promoted the show as ahana anant from the very beginning wen the actually protagonists are rehaan and ahana...then they r not promoting the show enuf...
wat the hell...why does it always happen that wenever i love a show it falls under trp pressure...how many more lessons do i hv to learn before getting hooked to a show...

from now on i will wait till a show ends and then watch it on hotstar...i did the same with maryada, dahleez and pow...
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: adoremevirgo

i really dont know why sp promoted the show as ahana anant from the very beginning wen the actually protagonists are rehaan and ahana...then they r not promoting the show enuf...

wat the hell...why does it always happen that wenever i love a show it falls under trp pressure...how many more lessons do i hv to learn before getting hooked to a show...

from now on i will wait till a show ends and then watch it on hotstar...i did the same with maryada, dahleez and pow...

they are promoting the show on sns but dont know about tv.