Update kore toh ebar cause Ami jani update ready πŸ˜‰
MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
It will be 2nd update of this thread and 1st update on this year πŸ˜ƒ
MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Okay let's not read Now then guess you will be late and I can't comment... So Maybe latter.

Have classes tomorrow..
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hi All.
⭐️Happy New YearπŸ˜ƒ

People, Where are you guys by the way?
Just because I went on a break, you guys took a break from me???
😲πŸ₯Ί

Pending replies...I know. Will get back to them soon.
Just been held up with work and getting back to the routine life.🀒

81.The Fire Crackled Into A Dance And...

The clouds remained still even with the chaos and she wondered how. Miles above the earth, she watched the fluffy pillows of the heaven remain equanimous as if they didn't care of the huge contraption that tore them apart to make its way to New York. She closed her eyes and thought of the previous night that had changed her life completely. It had all started with a broken heart that she knew wasn't ever going to be healed. But who knew there would come a man who would shatter her beliefs and rebuild newer ones? And she had accepted him. She had allowed him in her life...no no! she had accepted him long back, probably the first time she had laid eyes on him but then it just took her so much time to make herself accept the fact.

She left a long breath that brushed her lips as it left her and filled her with a tingling sensation. And the sensation brought back the memory of his touch. His lips on hers, his love for her, his reverence, his happiness...

Goosepimples erupted on her skin as warmth spread over her cheeks just with the memory of it. And memories brought back more people into her mind. She'd be leaving the next day and she'd miss everyone. She'd miss the family. She'd miss her best friend Ana and she'd miss Kabir...

Kabir.

His thoughts brought back the restlessness in her. He wasn't being himself, she had noticed. She had tried speaking to him but he had so conveniently avoided her on the pretext of something or the other and that had made her restless; and angry. She snapped open her eyes and looked beside her. He was sitting across the aisle with his father and talking something. She had gone to him and asked him if something bothered him and he had avoided. Angry, she looked back at the clouds and wished she were a bit equanimous like them.

But she wasn't Maan. And That was the truth.

When she woke up, it was way past afternoon. The sky was overcast and she knew snow was to come soon. They had come back, freshened up, eaten and gone to catch up with their sleep. She had hardly seen Maan after they had come back and wondered if he actually went to office, knowing he wouldn't hesitate to do so. Ana had gone to take a bath and she sighed. She had to start packing for her journey back. Those 7 days just went in the wink of an eye, like it was a dream that she had lived.

Oh kanha, why do I have to go?

She prayed under her breath and shivered with the cold. The sky was turning darker and even though she knew her work was important, she wished for a little more time.

Let the flights get cancelled please.

She pulled on her cardigan and hopped down the stairs to make something hot for herself. She stopped by the hall to find none but Kabir sitting all alone and watching tv. She stood there for a few seconds and sighed. She was angry but she wasn't letting him off the hook.

She went closer and tapped his shoulder, making him jump. She had never seen hi this disturbed about anything.

"oh Geet...its just you!" he sighed and looked back at the tv.

Geet?

She knew something bothered him now.

"Hey, do you wanna have some tea? Its freaking cold and I was about to make myself some." She smiled softly.

He looked up at for a few seconds, not saying a word, then softly nodded his head and went back to the tv. She sighed and watched him changing channels restlessly.
She brewed the tea and walked to the couch and plopped herself comfortably.

"here."

He glanced at her once, took the cup and looked back at the tv.

"thank you." He said it simply.

There was no conversation. Some random news played on the tv that none were aware of. The only conversation that happened between them were the occasional sipping of the tea. The steam rose and vanished as quickly as it had escalated. And when silence became unbearable, she sighed and put the cup down.

"Are you ever going to tell me?" she folded her legs up and looked at Kabir who was pretending to be busy.

"huh?" he snapped from whatever thought that had haunted him, "you said something?"

She left a long dragging breath, "Kabir, tell me what is bothering you."

He smiled weakly, "what can bother me? Kabir Khurana doesn't get bothered by anything Mi Bella."

He lifted his free hand and pinched her nose playfully.

"Stop lying now. Don't you think I notice? Spit it out now."

"there is nothing, really. And the tea is amazing. Did you add ginger in it?"

She glared at him for trying to escape and pounced on him, holding his ear and twisting him, making him wince.

"Oww oww... it hurts you witch. You are going to spill the tea...Ouchhh"

"Are you going to speak out or not?" she gritted her teeth.

"owww...there is noth...ahhh" he screamed when she twisted it harder.

"batate ho ya nahi?" she warned.

"ahh ahh...ok ok am telling. Stop being wild. Ahhh...Geet...leave." he winced and quickly squatted back when she left his ear and caressed it.

"You are so mean."

"There is a saying in Hindi...agar ghee seedhi ungli se na nikle tho ungli tedhi karni padti hain." She retorted.

"yeah right..." he frowned and kept the tea cup on the table.

"Speak." She ordered.

He left a breath he was holding and looked at the floor, thinking something.

"the other day, Emily called."

"Emily?" she repeated and took her time to recall if she knew any Emily.

Her mind went back to those days that came hazy at first and then slowly became clearer. Emily Huston. She remembered now. The woman who had amused her. A distant conversation played in her mind that she had with the woman who had rattled her so much.

"Emily, don't go."

"what?"

"Please don't go. Stay back..."

"but why?"

"For kabir!!

I know about both of you. You guys can work it out Emily... don't break his heart and go away. He likes you so much and I know you like him too. Stay back. Who knows you might find love too..."

"I wish I could have stayed Geet. But no. I must leave..."

"You just can't break his heart like this..."

"Geet... I know you love your friend so very much... But I really can't stay."

"Why can't you? You know you both can work it out right? Why can't you give him a chance?"

"Because I am done..."

"Done with what?"

"With love and all that it comes with."

"Emily...you can't do this.."

"I appreciate your love for your friend Geet but I need a break from all this. I have had enough darling... and love is the last thing I seek for myself now."

"But past is past. You can't..."

"I know...But that is going to remain with me forever. I still need to sort myself out. Kabir knows it Geet...he had known it all along. I cannot go through all that all over again..."

"You are just scared..."

"Maybe I am."

"You are giving up Emily..."

"If this is giving up...then yes. Call me coward, escapist.. I won't deny. I cannot deal with it anymore."

"Geet?"

Kabir's voice brought her back to reality.

"Uhh yeah. What did she say?"

He shrugged, "nothing much. Just that she is happy where she is right now."

"Where is she right now?"

"She didn't say." Kabir spoke sadly, "I asked her but she just said she was coping well and that she had never found loneliness this beautiful."

"Are you worried about her?"

Kabir didn't say anything. He just nodded in affirmative.

"You still haven't been able to forget her, have you?" Geet asked lovingly.

Kabir smiled ruefully, "does it matter?"

She felt terrible. In her own miseries of life, she had completely forgotten about her friend. She slid closer and hugged him, "I am sorry Kabir."

He caressed her back, "what are you sorry about Mi bella? There is nothing to be sad about this."

"But still... this must be so hard. Am sorry Kabir. I was so lost in my life that I never thought of you..."

He broke apart and cupped her face, "hey hey, don't be sorry about it okay. Its over. Actually, there was nothing to start with so there is nothing to get over."

Her heart went out for her friend. How pathetic friend she had been? Kabir was always there with her, every time she fell, Kabir was there to cheer her up and she failed him.

"Are you okay?"

She watched the mirth coming back to his eyes after a long time, "I was a bit disturbed but now that I have shared it with you, am fine."

"Oh Kabir, you are going to get a woman who is going to love you back. And she is going to love you so hard that you would forget everything."

She hugged her friend hoping for the same. He hugged her back, "You are amazing Mi bella."

She broke apart and smiled, "And So are you."

She leaned closer and pecked him on the cheeks, "I like you better smiling."

He stopped for a while and smirked, "You just kissed me!!!"

She cocked her head to the side and shrugged, "so? Can't I kiss my friend?"

He laughed and looked at her naughtily, "Do that again in front of Bhai and he is going to tear me into pieces."

She laughed, "No he won't."

He flicked her forehead, "You don't know him."

She twisted her lips, "Of course I know him."

"Bhai is possessive."

She chuckled, "everyone is possessive. What's so big in that?"

Kabir raised his hands, "Fine. I guess some things must come as surprise."

Before she could say anything, he got a call and stood up, "I gotta go Mi bella. Thanks for being with me."

"where are you going? Its going to snow."

"A friend is in town. He is leaving tomorrow. Don't worry I will be back soon."

He picked up his coat and rushed out.

She sighed and rubbed her hands to generate some heat. The house was usually quiet for the cold confined people to their rooms. She went back to her room and found Ana busy on her phone.

Aarush!!!

She rolled her eyes and got to packing. Time flew fast when you want it to slow it down. She folded her clothes half-heartedly and cribbed to her Kanha.

Abhi tho aayi hun and you are sending me off. Cruel Kanha!! Huh!

Ana was busy, Kabir was busy, Radhika was busy and she was bored. She was leaving the next day and it seemed as if no one had time for her all of a sudden. Pulling her slippers, she walked towards the study to get herself engrossed.

Needless to say, Maan will be busy too.

The moment she opened the door, two things hit her strongly. The heat from the fireplace and some rock music that blared out of the music player.

He was here! She need not seek any other proof. She walked across the
antechamber, running her hand over the wooden shelves that had warmed up goof because of the fire. The music went on and the band crooned some odd song and she stood under the arch that led to his space'. And as if on cue, he turned back only to knock the breath out of her.

He stood by the dark wood study table, some chart spread open and he stood there, clad in a turtle-neck navy blue sweatshirt and grey pants, holding a glass of red wine, looking at her intently. His other hand remained in his pocket and for a change he wasn't wearing his specs.

He was surprised to see her there. The music changed and an indie rock music came up. Taking a quick look at her form, he arched a brow at her in question and a small smile played on his lips, a ghost of it, happy to see her here.

Have you got colour in your cheeks?
Do you ever get that fear that you can't shift
The type that sticks around like summat in your teeth?
Are there some aces up your sleeve?
Have you no idea that you're in deep?
I dreamt about you nearly every night this week
How many secrets can you keep?
'Cause there's this tune I found that makes me think of you somehow and I play it on repeat
Until I fall asleep
Spilling drinks on my settee

She lost her footing and thank goodness for that wall that supported her. She had always known him to be a handsome man, an attractive man but to know and to feel are two different things. the way his dark eyes looked at her, that raised brow, that smugness in that smile... uff, how could she have missed it all before? Her heart notched up beats just with that look and if that was not enough, the front hair fell on his forehead, making him look like someone straight out of a movie.
That he looked so classy and so sophisticated even in the simplest of clothes, she felt her breaths coming out in short gaps. The wine glass glowing in the light of the fire, the hand stuffed in the pocket, those eyes, Oh dear kanha, the way he looked at her... she gulped hard and stood rooted.

Was he that handsome before or he just suddenly went under some change?

She asked herself and bit her lips as he took slow deliberate steps close to her.

(Do I wanna know?)
If this feeling flows both ways?
(Sad to see you go)
Was sort of hoping that you'd stay
(Baby, we both know)
That the nights were mainly made for saying things that you can't say tomorrow day

She had remained frozen up until the moment when she had felt his warm finger trace the curve of her cheek and a jitter shot across her spine.

"Right in time little storm..." he spoke in a weird husky voice that set goosepimples on her skin. The kind of voice he had never used for her before. It did something to her insides for she felt her stomach somersaulting. His finger now drew unknown patterns on her cheek which she was so aware of now. Heat rushed up to her face as she trembled in its wake. She wanted to blink away but he held her gaze. And just like that, suddenly, she felt so powerless only with his mere presence!

"Care to join me for a drink?"

Crawling back to you

Ever thought of calling when you've had a few?
'Cause I always do
Maybe I'm too busy being yours to fall for somebody new
Now I've thought it through

Crawling back to you

His hand slid down her cheeks and down her shoulders until they reached her fingers and twined with them. She just couldn't hold her reaction for her fingers curled around him the moment they found the clasp.

"I...I...don't..." she struggled to speak but damn this heart! What has happened to it all of a sudden? His presence felt so overwhelming and then the way he looked at her, spoke to her, watched her every movement with such concentration, she felt she'd swoon with the anticipation.

She couldn't even complete her sentence when he just pulled her closer to him.

"Ahhh..." she stumbled a bit and her head hit his chest, albeit softly. She clutched his shirt with her free hand for support and looked up, only to find him staring right down into her eyes, so lost, so happy, so relaxed...

His breath fell on her lips as such proximity that threw her back into the memory of the previous night when he had kissed her oh-so-softly, with such tenderness of love that she had felt she'd die out of happiness at any moment.

Her throat dried and she dare not move. Her heartbeats echoed in her ears and suddenly she just felt nervous. Countless number of times had she been with him but never had she felt what she was feeling now.

He brought the wine glass close to her lips and sighed at the contrast that those soft pink lips made with the dark red of the wine yet both so sinfully delicious that he'd willingly and happily drown himself into it.

"try it once." He looked into her drugged eyes and pressed the cold glass to her lips.

Before she could even protest, the dark liquid touched her lips and some slipped between the seams of those pink lips that he so desired. His breath came out ragged for the sight she presented, his innocent little storm, was nothing less than a forbidden fruit.

He could see her throat move as she gulped down the liquid that trespassed her sugar sweet mouth and watched her face contort. But she didn't pull back.

"It...its bitter." She could only whisper and oh it came out so desperate that she couldn't believe it was her own voice.

"So have you got the guts?" he spoke, pulling the glass away from her and placing it on the table.

"huh?" she trembled as his arms now went around her waist, holding her straight.

"Been wondering if your heart's still open and if so I wanna know what time it shuts..."

She searched his eyes unable to understand what he was speaking and found them so focussed on hers that she couldn't help raising her finger and tracing that stubbled cheek for a second.

"maan..."

"Simmer down and pucker up...I'm sorry to interrupt. It's just I'm constantly on the cusp of trying to kiss you"

She stopped breathing at that and stared at him, surprised and shy, embarrassed and drugged all at the same time.

His eyes flicked to her lips as her tongue swiped those dry lips that still had the taste of the bitter wine that she had tasted, like sin.

He pulled her close and softly led her into a waltz. And that was when she realized the music was still on and he was singing out the lyrics. His mere look had zoned her out, made her forget what was happening around her and focussed all her attention on him.

"I don't know if you feel the same as I do...But we could be together if you wanted to"

He pushed her away gently, twirled her around and brought her back.

"Woah..." she wasn't in her own control right now. The distance of a second or two brought back the voice that she had lost in his proximity. As she went back to him, she willingly and involuntarily wrapped her arms around his shoulder and swayed with him.

"You seem happy!" she managed to speak out. The rock music that she had played, she had to admit she liked it.

(Do I wanna know?)
If this feeling flows both ways?
(Sad to see you go)
Was sort of hoping that you'd stay
(Baby, we both know)
That the nights were mainly made for saying things that you can't say tomorrow day

His hands rested on her waist as he swayed to the music; his eyes twinkled in delight.

"Because I am." He cocked his head to a side and ran a finger down her slender neck, making her hiss.

"Any special reason?" this time her lips trembled when she spoke.

His finger went back to tucking a strand of hair behind her ear that teased her cheek, "Do I need one?"

His eyes never left hers. She knew what he meant by that answer. She had come to understand him that much at the least.

Crawling back to you (crawling back to you)

Ever thought of calling when you've had a few? (you've had a few)
'Cause I always do ('cause I always do)
Maybe I'm too (maybe I'm too busy) busy being yours to fall for somebody new
Now I've thought it through

Crawling back to you

"What are you thinking?" she whispered as they slowly took one step after the other, despite the rock music that went on in the background.

"Nothing. Just wondering how did I ever get so lucky..."

Scarlet crept up her cheeks as she bit her lips and looked down unable to meet those eyes that looked at her with a certain tenderness and a certain intensity at the same time.

He felt her fingers curl over her shoulder and clutch his shirt tighter.

"Maan?" she didn't look up.

"Hmm?"

They swayed and the music went on. The fire crackled into a dance and the snow gently descended.

She looked up, lost in some thought, "I am leaving tomorrow."

He smiled softly, "that I know little storm."

She sighed and released the hold her fingers had over his shirt.

"What will happen now?"

"what will happen with what?" he asked lovingly.

"No. I mean..." she looked straight into his eyes, "I will be there and you will be here and I... I don't know how things are going to be..."

"Does that scare you?"

(Do I wanna know?)
Too busy being yours to fall
(Sad to see you go)
Ever thought of calling darling?
(Do I wanna know?)
Do you want me crawling back to you?

The music faded and paved way for another song which had a softer approach.
She took a minute to answer that but when she did, she nodded softly.

"Yeah. Maybe a little bit."

"Hmmm... ab ye tho problem hain." He spoke cutely and halted. She stopped with him and let him do what he wanted.

He held her hand and dragged her towards the armchair and made her sit. He sat on the ottoman beside her and watched her fidget with her fingers.

He smiled at her and reflected on the name that he had given her.

Little Storm.

She justified it in every single way.

"You know what, let me confess." He spoke playfully. She looked at him, a little lost, a little unsure and a lot in love.

"confess what?"

"I don't want you to go."

Her eyes widened in surprise and she gaped at him, part happily and part sadly.

"...but wouldn't that be unfair?" he asked.

"Unfair?"

He took both her hands and pressed a kiss at the back, "think about it once."

He stood up and turned to go back to his table and bring the half empty glass from the table when she held his hand.

"I...I don't feel like going now."

He brushed his hand through his hair and cupped her face, "Miss Handa, don't you dare mess up with your career that you tried so hard to build. And you have a family there, waiting for you."

His voice was half strict and half laden with love. When she didn't reply, he left her and went back to his table.

Oh Maan... why don't you stop me?

She rushed to him and hugged him from the back.

"I hate you." She mumbled.

He didn't reply.

"I hate you so much."

"Oh Geet..." he held her hands that wound around his waist.

"Why can't you be a little selfish?" she cried.

"Why are you like this? I hate you so much for this you know. I hate you."

Her breath came quick and shallow and he could feel that. He unwound her hands and slowly turned back to face her with a smile.

"Is it a joke?" she shouted, "Don't you think I notice? Always trying to be the good one... always. What will you get from all this? Why don't you fight? Why don't you complain? And I am not talking about me or us. I am talking about every other aspect of life. Why are you like this? Arrghh... I should hate myself for even thinking about you. You are just so annoying. I am the stu..."

He pressed his lips against hers, shutting her up for good. Oh how those lips had tormented him ever since the time she had entered this place!!! And oh how impeccably sweet she was; the end of all thoughts and the beginning of them all at the same time.

Her eyes went wider for a minute and then closed in acceptance as she reciprocated the kiss; knowing tomorrow shall bring emotions to her that she had long forgotten...

----------------------------------------------------
>>Okay, now really, there is something in my mind.
Has the time come to end it? I think so...πŸ€”

>>Next: Geet leaves...

>>The Song in question is one of my favorites.
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qkrhx9pULY[/YOUTUBE]

Prev:
Chapter 80

Next:
Chapter 82

Edited by -kawaii- - 6 years ago
janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awesome part
cont,soon
Pqwert207 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love ly update

Itz time for geet to leave
Now wats gonna happen
Plzzz dont bring any more seperation

N wats up with kabir
Is it only about emily
I hope so 

Thnxz for pm
Update sooon

vrishtigoel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No no no
Plz don't end it
And really really sry.. was held up in exams.. so didn't comment
I absolutely love the story and abhi toh romance shuru hua hai.. I mean finally we are in that phase when they are in love .. have accepted their love.. and are beginning to explore their relationship.. like how does it actually feel to be together.. u cannot even think of ending it now.. plz plz plz.. its a request
M all ready to see the lover avatar of maan.. the man in this ff is someone i have come to know and understand over time.. the beautiful way in which uv expressed all his emotions and reactions.. I can picture him soo vividly in my imagination.. got to see all his phases. The brother.. the boss.. the friend.. now I really wanna see him as a lover through Ur eyes.. 

And I don't know how to comment on last 4-5 parts together.. there is just soo much to say

The first thing thats coming to my mind right now is..thank God .. Kabir is not in love with geet.. phew.. the way he reacted in last update I had this bad feeling that he loves her.. then everything would mess up.. eventually she would get to know some day.. u know Dil ki baate zyada time tak chupti nai .. Kabhi na Kabhi zubaan pe aa hi jati hai types :P .. then maan would have also got to know some day.. how would our lil storm handle sooo much.. she would go mad and drive everyone else also crazy around her:P kidding.. but thank God he doesn't love her..(I just hope Kabir dint make  up that emileyy story )

Now coming to my favourite ppl.. maan and geet.. i just love their chemistry.. u know all these lil things they do and feel any each other.. like how she got restless when he left his dinner midway that night.. how she loves to know even one extra detail about him.. 
Then that scene when he finds her on the beach all upset about the dream.. and he finally draws it out of her...you know .. I always had a feeling that she is going to be the one to take the lead in their first kiss.. maan might think about it a billion times but he is always gonna control. It's our lil storm that is gonna do the deed for him :P and needless to say it was just sooo natural.. u know like this is how it was suppose to be.. jus picture perfect

And yes I HAVE to mention..I jus loved the way maan owned up to their relationship when his mom asked.. the confession was simple yet so firm... ..
Ok ..I think  Maine aaj bahut zyada hi tareef Kar Di hai maan ki .. :D

And I totally love the way the story is going now.. plz don't even think of ending it before the time u were actually gonna end it.. will try to be regular in commenting now that my exams are over
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice update 
Waiting for next update 
dreamy4ever thumbnail
Beautiful update. Lovely maaneet moments 😳
Hope all is well with kabir as soon he gets his share of live πŸ˜ƒ
Geet leaving and about ending not getting good vibes πŸ˜•
No separation Plz plz plz if your ending this.
Thank you for the update
bhatya1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
A very beautiful story , if you end it let it be a happy one. You have written this so well takes my breath away.