Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani7131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Meghateresa

So how's the precap? 

Interesting 😆. Can't wait for this chapter... Btw way you said you will show some funny scene in the next chapter 😳. You will show something funny right?. Please!  ⭐️😳. 
Meghz99 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't know if I will be able to update today. From the last two days I have pain in my neck. Today morning when I got up, I had swelling in the left side of my neck till my left shoulder. I can barely type. So sorry. You'll have to wait a bit. From January 3rd to 5th I have exams so around that time also I won't be able to update. Please pray that I get well soon so that I can update tomorrow or day after tomorrow. Before this I had a horrible sore throat and wasn't able to speak for two days! But now at least that is getting better though not completely! My temperature went down so that's something! My cousin is typing this out for me! Edited by Meghateresa - 6 years ago
rani7131 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meghateresa

I don't know if I will be able to update today. From the last two days I have pain in my neck. Today morning when I got up, I had swelling in the left side of my neck till my left shoulder. I can barely type. So sorry. You'll have to wait a bit. From January 3rd to 5th I have exams so around that time also I won't be able to update. Please pray that I get well soon so that I can update tomorrow or day after tomorrow. Before this I had a horrible sore throat and wasn't able to speak for two days! But now at least that is getting better though not completely! My temperature went down so that's something! My cousin is typing this out for me! 

Oh no. Hope you get well soon dear. Take care of yourself. The next chapter can wait.  Don't worry,  I'll pray for you. Eat well and take  rest. 😳(here is a big hug for you🤗to make you feel better) 
Meghz99 thumbnail
Chapter ten
Preet was in a daze as the women led her to Raj's bedroom. It was their room now. It was heavily decorated from top to bottom with flowers. Preet gulped seeing the king sized bed. A huge heart made of rose petals was in the centre with their names surrounding it.

"Don't sit on the bed now. You'll spoil the petals before Raj sees it. Once you get started, I doubt that he will see anything other than his beautiful wife. And by the morning there won't be a single petal left on the bed properly" Raj's Maasi said grinning. 

Preet knew that it was medically impossible for a person to die of embarrassment but she thought she might be an exception.

Sensing her discomfort under the veil, among the others hoots of laughter Amrit chided her sister. "Your vulgarity never ceases to amaze me". 

"What? Everyone knows that they're not going to be discussing National policies on health care on their suhagraat!" Maasi ji said pretending to be innocent while Raj's cousin sisters shrieked with giggles. 

Preet felt dizzy with the constant unashamed teasing. People weren't so open back in her house. She had lived a very secure and protected life. Amba had always prohibited her daughters from doing anything that might result in them knowing too much, at least according to her. Gunjan of course had her way around things with English romance novels but Preet never thought of doing anything of the similar sort. She was too innocent to understand certain things. She didn't want to get married at such a young age but Raj's stubbornness resulted in their earlier marriage. She hated him for it. Hated him for forcing this marriage upon her when she had infact asked him to cancel the wedding. She had decided that Raj will need to earn her forgiveness before she accepts him. He can't just expect her to give him his husbandly rights. She had just the right medicine for his attitude.

The door closed as all the ladies left the bride to wait for her husband. Preet in order to calm herself down, started inspecting the room. She took off her veil to see properly.
 She opened the cupboard and looked at Raj's clothes. There were mostly modern outfits and a few traditional attires. Everything was neatly arranged. 'Courtesy of Mummyji...' she thought. 
She opened a drawer and found five pairs of sunglasses and three watches. There were also other accessories like the chains he wore around the neck, deodorants, shower gel, hair dryer, hair gel and a lot many other things she had never seen for Mannu and Sukhi. 'He likes to groom himself...' she thought weirded out.
 There were dumbbells in the bottom shelf and some other things for exercise that she had only seen on TV. She opened the bathroom door.
 'Thank God... He has a geyser'. She was relieved. 

She opened one of her suitcases and looked inside. She needed nightwear, she decided. She pulled out a wine red fancy satin nightie which Gunjan had got for her. Almost her entire wardrobe was revamped. Her parents had made sure that she had prettier clothes than she ever had before, before she went to her sasural.

'Should she change? Or should she wait for him?' she thought. 'Better to be waiting for him so that he doesn't get suspicious' she decided. 

Suddenly a strong pair of masculine arms grabbed her waist from behind. Preet spun around and saw her husband's face inches away from her's. He was looking dashing in his blue sherwani. 

'Sakshi was right, he's definitely attractive' Preet thought dreamily. 'He has eyes that you can fall into'. 

Raj checked out the gentle beauty in his arms. She was looking stunning in the orange lehenga. Her soft curls flew in slow motion. She had a slight smile on her pretty lips. There was not a guy in the entire pind, who was not jealous of him today, he thought with fierce pride. She belonged to him. He had almost did a tap dance when he saw her in the lehenga first time today. Then when the pandit declared the marriage complete he had almost kissed the pandit. 

Thank God he didn't... He didn't want Preet to think that he was gay... About kissing, he could kiss her now, she was officially his. Her locks were falling on her face. He gently brushed them away with his fingers. His fingers travelled down to her lips and he caressed her lips with his thumb.

Preet started breathing heavily. She was suddenly aware that he was pressed against her. She straightened and attempted to push him off her. Raj pulled her closer, slamming her to his chest. She kept her arms on his chest and stared apprehensively at his face. Raj traced his lips on her forehead.

Preet blushed. His hands were on her waist. He started feeling her up gently. Preet felt shocked by his acts and her response to him. She tilted her head upwards and looked at him. Raj bend his head down and kissed her. She responded to his kiss enthusiastically. 

He pulled away suddenly smiling at her. Preet was shocked beyond words. 'How can she kiss a stranger? Yes, provided he is her husband and was allowed to...do stuff...' she stuttered over her own thoughts 'but he was still a stranger to her'. She promised herself that Raj has to earn her respect and forgiveness before he touches her again.

"Can I change?" she asked to get out of his grasp. Raj let her go immediately. She went to the bathroom and freshened up. She returned to find her room empty. Raj came from outside. 

"I used Rohan veerji's bathroom" he said.

'Red suits her' he thought appreciatively. 

Preet was looking quite hot in the nightie which Gunjan got her. Apparently Gunjan knew what to look for. The nightie clung at the right places. Raj was wearing a black vest and black track pants that enhanced all his muscles. Preet gulped seeing him like that. 
Raj came closer to her.

Preet got tensed. "Don't come closer" she said backing off.

"Why not?" Raj asked, smirking. 

He knew he had caught her by surprise when he kissed her but he hadn't missed her response.

"Don't you remember my mangoes?" Preet asked challenging him, suddenly smirking mischievously.

Raj's jaw dropped, forming a perfect 'o'.
 Preet took an apple in her and tossed it in the air and caught it. Then suddenly she threw it at Raj. Raj was startled and jumped away. Preet giggled. Raj's surprised expression was too much for her. She started laughing. 

"Bas yeh tumne theek nahi kiya Soniyo" Raj said shaking his head in fake anger, slightly smiling. 

Raj came towards her and she ran. She jumped over the bed and Raj made a wild grab for her and missed. After a few rounds of the room both of them collapsed on the bed laughing. Raj slowly quit laughing and looked at his bride who was still laughing. He propped himself up with his elbow and laid on the side. He slowly caressed her face. Preet had stopped laughing. She started getting uncomfortable. He tried to kiss her and she jumped out of the bed. 

"Woh... You didn't drink the milk.." she held out a glass of haldi wala doodh towards him pretending to be all shy.

Raj groaned inwardly. He hated the stuff. "I don't like it.." he said making a face. 

"The first time I am giving you something with my hand, and that too with lots of love... And you won't have it?" she said making puppy eyes. 

Raj was delighted to find her shy in his presence. Definitely an improvement, he thought. "Okay, I'll have it. But you have to drink the half"

"No I don't like it either. But since I prepared something for you the first time you have drink it completely" she insisted.

Raj found her behaviour weird. 'Girls and their tantrums... Uff' he thought. 

He drank the yellow liquid in a go. Preet smiled slightly seeing his yellow mustache. She wiped it away with her hand. Raj kissed her palm as she did so. She pulled her hand away suddenly. Raj's eyelids started drooping. He laid his head on the pillow and smiled at her sleepily. Slowly he slept off. Preet smiles happily. She remembers adding drug to the milk. 

"You know what Raj Bajwa, I am Amba Pavanya's blood. You won't touch me without my permission. Idiot! Bada aaya tha mere saath suhagraat manane... Loser!" She claps her hands dramatically as if there was dust on it. She switched off the lights and went to sleep next to him. 
Edited by Meghateresa - 6 years ago
rani7131 thumbnail
Awesome! I loved the update. It's really funny. I'm sorry mine is really dark and dramatic. ( please don't throw chappals at me after reading my chapter 🤣) 
Meghz99 thumbnail
Why would I throw chappals at you? I found your update really nice 
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Megha good one. 

One request. Can you make an index of your ffs? And Preeti you can make one of yours. That way while reading so many stories simultaneously it will not get confusing as to whose sorry I am reading.  Please?????
rani7131 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash.raje17

Hey Megha good one. 

One request. Can you make an index of your ffs? And Preeti you can make one of yours. That way while reading so many stories simultaneously it will not get confusing as to whose sorry I am reading.  Please?????

index? you mean chapter index or character?  I already made an index for chapter for my other ff two sides of the same coin.