As i thought this is my first story
Atleast it should go till 50 pages..

So..

I am thinking of 3 more updates..

Hope now you guys are happy
And if you guys want more of the story
So give some nice ideas then

I know
But i have plenty others ideas in my mind and i cant write all together so to start new have to end others 

So any ideas..

Do rply

Luv
NIDA❤️
Edited by NIDA.ISHRAFAN - 6 years ago
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Part 7

Sameer walked out of the class to search for naina but to his luck she was with arjun her elder brother. Sameer was waiting for arjun to go but he was busy in telling naina about his cricket practise and how his team is being selected for the finals while naina was listening paitiently..

Pandit and munna who found sameer standing in a corner walked to him and said

Munna: sameer

Sameer turned back to find munna and pandit looking at him

Pandit: sameer tu yaha khada hai hum kb se tujhe dhoond rahe hai teri naina se baat hue us ne tujhe maaf kia(here you are we were looking for you and did you talk with naina)

Munna: han sameer btana(yes tell na)

Sameer: aray tum donu kuch bolne doge tau boluga na(if you guys will let me speak then i will tell na)

Both of them were waiting when munna said

Munna: ab bta bhi(now tell)

Sameer told them everything how he asked for her forgiveness and why he in anger put that bet.. and how he asked for a single chance to proove himself right and how naina told him to win speech competition.. and he agreed..

Pandit: matlab tu ab speech competition jeetega( now you will win that speech competition)

Sameer: han naina k liye..( yes just for naina)

Munna: phr tau tu bhool ja.. ye competition tujhe pata hai pichle 3 saal se kon jeet raha hai..(then forget do you know who wins this competition since 3 years..)

Sameer: kon(who)

Munna: arjun

Sameer: naina ka bhai

Pandit: ab tu kia karega... (now what will you do)

Sameer: sameer maheshwari hun mai kisi se nhi harta ye competition tau mai hi jeetuga..

They were talking when munna looked at pralay and his gang standing at the other side and munna asked

Munna: sameer shart ka kia ab tu apne baal katwayega..(what about the bet now you will cut your hair)

Sameer told them about how naina saved him again and told i love you infront of pralay so that he doesnt have to loose his hair.. and thats the main reason he wants to win the competition just for her.

Munna and pandit were shocked and guilty that how wrong they thought of naina and she still helped them.. 

They were in their own thoughts when munna said

Munna: vese ab pralay babu ko apne baal katwane parege..(now pralay has to cut his hair)

Pandit: han vese ye sab uski waja se hua hai ab pata chalega hum se panga lene ka nateeja(yes it happened all because of him now he will get to know)

Munna and pandit hi fied and made a plan while sameer was happy that because of naina only he is able to win..

They told sameer what they have decided and sameer just nod his head although he didnt wanted to do all this but he created more misunderstanding between him and naina so he deserve that punishment..

Munna told pralay that sameer is calling him to terrace while pralay knew it was coming..

Soon pralay and munna reached terrace to see pandit and sameer standing there while pandit had a scissor in his hand...

Pandit: chal ab apne baal katwane k liye tyar ho ja..

Pralay: nahi sameer please yr mere baal nhi mai kuch bhi karoga(no sameer not my hair i will do anything)

Sameer: kuch bhi (anything)

Pralay: han kuch bhi (yes anything)

Sameer: theek hai and thought something in his mind

Sameer told munna and pandit to call naina on the terrace and they went while sameer told pralay what to do..

Munna and pandit were confused what sameer is upto but could figure it out so they start looking for naina..

Naina who was sitting in the library they saw her through the window and knocked the window naina turned back to see to find munna and pandit calling her

She walked out and they told her that sameer is calling her on the terrace she didnt wanted to go but when they told her its urgent she followed them saving from everyone eyes...

Sameer who was waiting for naina looking at the door and soon naina entered 

Sameer signalled pralay and he started doing situps holding his ears saying i am sorry naina 

He was doing it while naina had tears in her eyes.

Sameer: mjhe pata hai naina sirf sorry kafi nahi mjhe kisi bhi larki ka dil todne ka haq nhi par ise bhi sikhana zaroori tha jo us ne kia vo galat hai (i know i did wrong he should even know what he did was wrong)

Munna and pandit who were standing in a corner came in front and started doing situps holding their ears and said sorry naina as even they realised the were wrong

Sameer even hold his ears and said sorry while sameer let pralay go as he doesmt want him to cut his hair..

Munna and pandit: kia tumne hame maaf kia ya aur uthak bethak kre..(did you forgive us or we should do more situps)

Pandit: han naina maaf krde bohot garmi bhi hai(yes naina please forgive us its quite hot)

Naina smiled between her tears and said removing their hands

Naina: mai ne tum donu ko maaf kia(i do forgive you)

They jumped in joy as now they were guilt free when sameer said

Sameer: mjhe maaf nhi kia.. (didnt you forgive me)

Naina was about to rply when sameer said

Sameer: koi nahi mai ye competition jeet jao phr hi mai tumhari maafi ka haqdaar hoga.. aur dekhna mai hi jeetuga..( let it be i will win the competition)

With that he left and munna and pandit followed him while naina looked in the sky as if praying for his success 

Naina found swati looking for her and she quickly went down and went towards water tap in pretext of drinking water and found sameer filling his name for the competition

He smiled and she smiled back..

And soon last bell rung and both of them went to their respective homes 

Thats all for now..

Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Part 7 updated
Enjoy and do comment..
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Guys i dont know how it had turned it out

So all the joota and chappals are allowed..

Do comment..
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Liked this part a lot😃👏
Sameer going to win the speech competition just for Naina...and Pralay getting punished and that too so cutely...i loved that idea...thanks for continuing your story further and would love to read more from you😃

Thanks for the pm Nida😃