They need to stop kinky and bdsm scenes :/

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago
I don't come here due to no activity. But now I could not stop myself from posting this. Isnt this supposed to be comedy show? Yes. Then why from the last 1 year they are showing so much of spankings, double meanings, kinky and bdsm scenes? Yesterday only they showed Saxena telling Vibhuti to spank him with a riding crop in the bushes while he made horny sounds. There was a scene of Angoori handcuffing Vibhuti to the stairs railing and belting him. Yesterday, Ramkali took Manmohan over her knees and spanked him for badmouthing Ramphal. Double meanings were fine sometimes but from the last 1 year it increased so much. No much the TRPs are decreasing from few months. Why its necessary to show spanking in every 2 episodes? Itna spanking to kisi foreign show me bhi nahi dikhaate hai. Are the makers watching po*n while writing for the episodes?😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
That's True Juhi.
The Writers Need To Stop Showing These Spanking Scenes.
Sad That This Forum Has No Activity.
This Is A Comdey Show.
I Watch This Show Every Day.
Its Good.
But The Writers Need To Stop Showing These Stupid Scenes.
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: SilverBell

That's True Juhi.
The Writers Need To Stop Showing These Spanking Scenes.
Sad That This Forum Has No Activity.
This Is A Comdey Show.
I Watch This Show Every Day.
Its Good.
But The Writers Need To Stop Showing These Stupid Scenes.

I think the writers are changed. Till Shilpa was there, everything was toned down but now what's being shown I don't blame the TRPs going down. Also, after 2 years of the show it's shown that Anita set up her grooming class by snatching 10 lakhs from Vibhuti that his 2 relatives have him. Why there was need to be shown MCP thing that a woman can get success only by cheating when for 2 years it was shown that Anita is a self-made businesswoman?😡 Now there is another show coming from the same makers called 'Jijaji Chhat Par Hain' on Sab TV with Sandeep Anand as the lead. 
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

I think the writers are changed. Till Shilpa was there, everything was toned down but now what's being shown I don't blame the TRPs going down. Also, after 2 years of the show it's shown that Anita set up her grooming class by snatching 10 lakhs from Vibhuti that his 2 relatives have him. Why there was need to be shown MCP thing that a woman can get success only by cheating when for 2 years it was shown that Anita is a self-made businesswoman?😡Now there is another show coming from the same makers called 'Jijaji Chhat Par Hain' on Sab TV with Sandeep Anand as the lead.

I Think Your Right
Juhi.
The Writer Might Have Changed.
 Showing These Spanking Scenes