SaIna Short story: Your pain is mine

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

I'm writing this OS because I don't agree to Naina burning her hand just to prove that she feels his pain as well. So I am trying to write how I felt this could have been better handled. I hope you all like it.

Sameer came to Naina so that he could help her in making chapattis as his Principal sir had also advised that they should work as a team and make dinner together for all of them. But Naina refused to take his help as she felt that it wasn't his job and she would rather finish it on her own with Swati's help. As Kamya is always on a look out for opportunity to be with Sameer, she called him so that she could teach him how to make vegetables and then she would get them from her home all cooked by her. As Sameer was about to go to her, Naina pulled him down and asked him to help him with chappatis as he himself wanted to learn this task.

Sameer sat down and started making chapatti but it was such a difficult task for him and the chapattis he made was all like maps of different countries. While putting his chapatti on the tawa for cooking, he accidently got his fingers burnt and he retrieved his hand away.

Sameer: ouch...

Naina: ab zyada natak mat karo...mujhe pata hai kuchh nahi hua hai tumhe...

Sameer: haan tumhe kaise dard hoga...haath to mera jala hai na...

Naina: kya sach mein jal gaya hai? dikhao na...

Sameer: tumhe kya...main to natak karta hu na...tumhe kya...yeh mera dard hai...aur ise main hi sahunga...

Sameer started to leave from there and Naina felt too guilty of not believing him... At the same time she was hurt with his words that she won't feel his pain. How could he think like this that I won't feel his pain... She thought. She hesitantly took another chapatti to be placed on the tawa and deliberately touched her fingers with the hot tawa and immediately because of severe pain she withdrew her fingers away...ouch...she screamed. Sameer heard her scream and turned around to see whats the matter?

Swati: kya kar rahi hai Naina ? dhyan se kar na...

Naina: dhyan se to kar rahi thi...pata nahi kaise?

Sameer came running to her and saw her wincing in pain. He asked Swati what had happened and she told him everything. He immediately realised that she had done this intentionally and he became too angry .

Sameer: are you out of your mind? Kya zaroorat thi yeh sab karne ki? Tumhara haath zyada jal jaata to... Mujhe yeh sab bilkul pasand nahi hai...samjhi tum...

Sameer went away angrily and she realised her mistake. The pain in her heart was much more than what she was feeling in her hand. She decided to go and say sorry to him. She found him standing alone in isolation looking at his hand which was still paining.

Naina: I'm sorry Sameer...please mujhe maaf kar do...

Sameer: tum mujhse kyun maafi maang rahi ho...maafi to mujhe maangni chahiye na...main natak jo kart ahu...

Naina: Sameer mujhe sach mein nahi pata tha ki tumhara haath jal gaya hai...maine sorry kaha na...

Sameer: mere haath jalne se zyada mujhe is baat ka gussa hai ki tumne khud apna haath jalaya...

Naina: tumne hi to kaha tha ki mujhe tumhara dard feel nahi hoga... To maine to tumhara dard feel karne ki koshish kit hi...

Sameer: dekho Naina aage se tumne aisa kuchh bhi kiya to mujhse bura koi nahi hoga...humari friendship khatam agar aisa kuchh kiya tumne to... main nahi chahta tumhe meri wajah se chot pahunche... promise karo mujhe tum aage se aisa nahi karogi...

Naina: achha baba promise... Nahi karungi...ab to maaf kar do...

She held both her ears saying sorry...and he smiled to her signalling that he had forgiven her.

Naina: ab yeh toothpaste laga lo...jalan kam ho jayegi...

Sameer: iski zaroorat to tumhe bhi hai...pehle tum lagao...

Naina applied toothpaste on her fingers and after that he did the same. After this both of them said sorry to each other for misunderstanding each other.

The end😊

I hope you like it😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That was so relatable and realistic.πŸ˜ƒ The way you portrayed the scene was way too good.I kinda liked the scene in the episode but loved how you handled it in a better way.πŸ˜ƒ Loved the twist you gave to the actual one.
Thanks for the PM.
Keep Writing and Keep Smiling.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by TereLiyeMINU - 6 years ago
dreamyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah short n sweet.. sameer reaction was expected like this only.. you shown the incident very well.
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awh this is so beautiful
very well written
Thanks for the PM
Radhika03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well written... I was expecting Sameer to react this way only when he got to know ..😳
SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Very nice way of handling this situation and also making sure that by promising Sameer she will not behave in similar manner ever again.
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Feeling other's pain cant be physical.. but from the heart.. 
Naina wanted to make Sameer feel how she felt... but then only Sameer got hurt.. 
so.. 

nice one Manisha.. liked the OS... β­οΈπŸ‘
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wow ...i wished thy had shown like tis...The hot tawa was the best option...Neither she had to resort that nonsense n being overdramatic...Anyways i loved Sams reaction n this is wat is intended...More than himself he was concerned for her n that was a beautiful touch...!Lovely n cute Os
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamyp

Yeah short n sweet.. sameer reaction was expected like this only.. you shown the incident very well.

Thanks dearπŸ˜ƒ
I expected him to scold her knowing this but they just showed his guilt... I was a bit disappointed with that... so I wanted to write what I would have loved to see πŸ˜ƒ
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Khamosh.

Awh this is so beautiful
very well written
Thanks for the PM

Thanks a lotπŸ˜ƒ
I'm glad you liked it πŸ˜Š
I wish something like this was shown in the show πŸ˜ƒ