Frequent Posters

Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: sweet_tehs

Yes yes it takes time..
No worries...
We are there to support always...

U keep on entertainin* is with your different stories.

Yeah i can do that for sure..😉
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jade0001

I love the concept 
misunderstandings in a relationship always makes for spicy reading 

Thanks dear.

Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Hey guys

Em back with your fav story actually mine also
Enjoy and do comment..

Hope you guys remember this story

Luv 
NIDA❤️
Edited by NIDA.ISHRAFAN - 6 years ago
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
SYNOPSIS

This story is from where naina gets to know about the bet and how she gets angry while sameer is trying his level best to ask for naina forgiveness while pralay is trying his best that naina doesnt forgives him and he has to cut his hair..

Hope now you guys will remember.

Mirrah_Abish thumbnail

Recap:

Sameer : friends is baar sache wale with a big smile(friend this time a geniune one)

Naina: friends and they both shakes their hands

And naina started walking on the other direction and sameer took his bike and went away..

Finally relieved that naina forgave him..

Part 6

Trriiinngg trriiinnng trrriiinnggg

Alarm clock started ringing

Sameer woke up in a jerk hearing the sound .. he lazily switch them off
He look at the clock and all he could mutter was

Sameer: kia ye sab khuwab tha(what it was all a dream)

Thats when he realized that why in the first place he set those alarms and all he could say was

Sameer: naina

Before sameer could get out of bed his grandfather came in..

Sameer: nanu ap

Nanaji: han par sameer tu ne itne sare alarm kyun lagaye hai beta(why have you set those alarms)

Sameer: vo nanu mai ... vo han vo nanu mai han na aj se jldi uthne ki koshish kr raha hun ( actually ... i am ... i am trying to wake up early)

Nanaji: acha aur kyun.. (ohky and why)

Sameer: kia nanu jldi uthna tau achi baat hai na ap hi kehte ho..( nanu you have said na its good to wake up early)

Nanaji: acha chal ab uth gaya hai tau aja sab k sath nashta krle (come one come down and have breakfast with us)

Sameer nodded his head and got ready to have breakfast and soon he was downstairs..

Sameer and nanaji were having breakfast but nanaji noticed sameer was having his breakfast very fastly and his eyes were on wallclock..

Nanaji: tujhe kahi jana hai kia(do you have to go somewhere)

Sameer who was drinking his juice spill it.. and he said 

Sameer: nahi tau (no)

Nanaji: tau phr araam se kha itni jldi kis baat ki hai(then eat properly)

Sameer: jee(yes)

Sameer started eating as slowly as he could while nanaji was waiting for him to finish..

Seeing him all lost in his thought nanaji shaked him and said sameer 

Nanaji: beta mai room mai ja raha hun thora aram krne(i am going in my room to rest)

Sameer waited for nanaji to go in his room and finally he rushed out of his mansion..

Sameer took his bike and reached temple to see naina preeti arjun coming out of temple..

He look at the trio and realised he is late.. 

Naina looked at sameer who was lost in his thoughts standing near his bike and all naina could think was

Naina sf: ye sameer yaha pe kia kr  raha hai(what is sameer doing over here)

Soon naina,preeti and arjun reached school and to her surprise sameer was not at the entrance like always..

Shrugging her thoughts she went to the class and to her surprise there was no sorry written..

She got upset that now sameer doesnt want her apology even..

Soon he reached school and to his routine he went to write sorry on her desk to see naina sitting with preeti..
From the window.

He missed his chance again ..

Sameer was getting restless as he so wanted to say sorry but everytime he is failed..

He was dejectedly sitting on the stairs when pandit and munna came searching him..

Seeing him all lost.. they shaked him breaking his trance..

Pandit: kia hua sameer bol na(ehat happened sameer)

Sameer who was getting restless shared his problem with them

Munna: tu naina se baat krna chahta hai na( you want to talk to her)

Sameer : han(yes)

Pandit: hum teri madad krege(we will help you)

Trio joined there heads and decided the plan how to work it..

And according to their plan munna went inside and again start teasing her while swati went out..

Soon it was break time all were out and naina was the only one left and pandit who saw naina coming asked for her notebook which they have hidden when they were busy in troubling swati 

Naina was looking fr her notebook when pandit silently moved out and sameer got in and locked the classrolm doors so that no one could disturb them

Naina who was about to tell sorry as is unable to find her notebook turned to see sameer standing while classroom door is closed 

She wanted to shout but sameer hold her mouth by his palm and said

Sameer: naina bus ik baar mere baat sun lo please(just listen to me once)

Naina just nodded her head and sameer started narating things which happened since he arrived in school she complained about him about stealing papers while he was innocent  that shoes incident where he hided her shoes to take revenge but he himself has to return it back lab incident where  it was all a mistake and he was accused and in all that how pralay provoked him and that day also pralay deliberately did that so that i could loose the bet

Sameer: mjhe pata hai naina tum gussa ho aur hona bhi chahiye par plx mjhe ik mauqa do k mai tumhe saabiit kro k tumhari dosti mere liye mayne rakhti hai.. pleas naina
(I know you are hurt and you should be but please forgive me and give me one chance to prove your friendship means alot to me)

Naina: theek hai tumhe proof krna hai na tau is baar speech competition mai part lo aur jeet k dikhao.. (ok go and win speech competition)

Sameer: mjhe manzoor hai ab tau mai hi jeetuga(ok i agree now i will win only)

Sameer: aur bet ki baat tau mjhe apne baalon ka ghum nhi mere liye tumhare dosti aur maafi zyada imp hai( and about my hair i dont care for me your friendship and forgiveness counts)

Naina looked at the window to see pralay and his friends were standing like waiting for naina to insult sameer but naina closed her eyes for a second and in next second she said

Naina: i love you to sameer and with that she ran away..

Sameer was shocked why all of a sudden she said that but next moment pralay entered and he understood why she did all this..

He told pralay to stay away from him and naina as he has already won the bet.. and if he did anything again he wont leave him at all and with that he went out of the class to win naina's trust.. and her friendship..

Precap

Last part...😉

Thats all for today
Hope you all will love it..

Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Part 6 updated
Have a look and comment..
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice part Nida😃👏
I liked how munna nd pandit helped him in being able to talk to her😃
They are his true friends really😃👏
Now sameer has to win the speech competition to prove himself..would be waiting for the last part nida...I'm sure you''ll be writing it amazingly well...would be waiting eagerly to see how he wins the competition and how she reacts after that😃

Thanks for the pm😃
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Superbbb update 😳MunDit helping out Sameer in talking to Naina Eagerly waiting for the competition But sad too as it is last part 😭Plzzz don't end it 😔
SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The story is flowing well. Really enjoying it :)
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice part.That was beautiful👏.I was expecting a scene at mandir but no worries the class room compensated it.And that confession,I too was shocked for a second.Re read it.😃 
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Update soon.😃