Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey guys, penned down something in a hurry- might not come out well, but just wanted to share the idea with you all...

~Payal meri jaadu jagati hai...~

Naina rushed over to her room, basking in the success of her plan. Everyone were preparing for the campfire. Sameer followed her, while Munna and Pandit joined their classmates. Silently, he came upto her room and peeped inside to look at what she was upto. There she was, smiling and laughing with the teddy bear he'd won for her. She was dancing with joy, with the payal in one hand. Sameer could not help but smile at her antics. Not bad ehh. She's a good prankster. Just when he thought the trip was getting boring. He'd forgotten all about the glasses of brandy lying in their hostel room. He was absorbed in watching Naina, when her gaze fell upon him. She froze once again at being caught, but seeing Sameer, she knew he already knew who the bhoot was. She hid behing the teddy and made an innocent face at Sameer. He laughed- wasn't she adorable! He looked around, there was no one in sight. He came inside the room and smiled his know-it-all naughty smile..Hmmm...to yahan hai meri cute chudail, and started giggling. Naina started laughing too and showed him the payal she'd used to scare Kamya and gang. She sat down on her bed and blabbered all about her mischievious plan, while he looked at her in affection. He'd recently started seeing her in a new light.

He took the payal from her and held it above her reach, while he saw Naina try and reach it like a puppy. He was loving playing with her. She was looking so cute, he thought. He then sat down on the floor near her, listening to how she had executed the plan for arranging a campfire. There was so much warmth in his eyes these days, thought Naina. Naina had folded her feet up on the bed. Suddenly, Sameer moved forward and put the payal around Naina's ankle. (Payal meri jadu jagati hai, Tumko bulati hai, Oye oye oye main kya karu...song playing in background). She was surprised and started blushing. Sameer looked up at her, while tying the payal. He moved closer to her ankles. Naina was trembling with anxiety from within. He silently locked the payal with his teeth. All this time, he took care he didn't touch her even a bit by mistake. She was charmed. Naina again took her teddy and pulled it's cheeks. Sameer knew she had wanted to pull his cheeks, but this was her way of expressing her love for him. Sameer laughed at her cute antics. She then gave her teddy a big kiss on its cheeks. Sameer was again lost in her. He too pulled the teddy's cheeks and they both smiled at each other. The couple had eyes only for each other. So absorbed were they in each other, they didn't notice Munna, Pandit and Swati at the door. Munna smiled at Swati. The look on Sameer's face was enough to tell the trio that he was madly in love with Naina. 

Edited by Samaina_1990 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnm1197 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was adorable and soo soo cute. Kash show wale humare writers ke kuch ideas chura le 😆
WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Too good...I want a scene where these three catches them red handed...

Does any one remember this dialogue " Payal zara sabalna...payal hi sari raaz khol dethe hain"?? When I saw the payal scene the first thing that popped up in my mind was this one...

TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I felt I was just at the door looking at them.And they busy in their own world where they belong to each other only.No chains of discipline,no fear of  demons..They only and lonely.
That was beautiful 👏 I have a fad for anklets.And those anklet scenes of couples on screen are my bookmarked ones.Thanks for writing a piece on the same.
Loved it.You are too good in writing effortlessly and simplistically 😃

Keep Writing and Keep Smiling.
With love-
Minu.
Edited by TereLiyeMINU - 6 years ago
NIDHI1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
while reading.. i am just imagining SamAina.. LOOL 😆😆 but once again my brain received signals.. "These poor are in schooling dear..LOL" but nice writing ...I LOVE if this hapnz..
but something gonna happn for sure coz precap sam said.."i never had this lovely day in my life..." he started loving spendin time with his LOVEEE...
😉
Jallopy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nicely written... Kaash sach mein aisa scene aaye... Just imagining them like this gives such nice feel.. 
SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Loved reading your post! So adorable.. right balance of pavitra romance
Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NIDHI1414

while reading.. i am just imagining SamAina.. LOOL 😆😆 but once again my brain received signals.. "These poor are in schooling dear..LOL" but nice writing ...I LOVE if this hapnz..

but something gonna happn for sure coz precap sam said.."i never had this lovely day in my life..." he started loving spendin time with his LOVEEE...
😉

I remembered Arshi reading this!!!! 😆
dilse99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww, so cute!!! 😛

Totally imagined Samaina in this scene while reading! Such an adorable scene you wrote!

Kash aisa kuch scene show mein bhi ho 😊
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It's luvly dear
I rilli wished Naina kisses d teddy..n u wrote dat