Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
In many of the really romantic scenes of panti-ahaan, there is this beautiful music that plays that starts off with quite soft male vocals then changes to a more fast paced guitar sound. I can't explain it, but it comes on a lot. There are no lyrics to it or words, just simply music. I'm sure some of you will understand which one I'm talking about as it comes on in the background of so many of their scenes, more specifically in scenes where they are face to face with one another. I tried looking on youtube, but all I can find are the songs that are sang by ahaan or played on him in his scenes, but there is no video or anything that I can find for the BG music that is used on their romantic scenes a lot. If anybody knows which BG music I'm talking about, do they know if there is an actual link to the BG music?

Edit: So I looked through today's episode and I found a slightly different version of the music @3:57. They usually use different variations of this music on their romantic scenes. 
http://tvarticles.me/vid.php?id=714059
Edited by sammy17 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

M_Nira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Is it the instrumental piece of the title track?
anishapoudel thumbnail
U can find in ahan pankti background music in youtube 
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: M_Nira

Is it the instrumental piece of the title track?

No it's not a part of the tu ashiqui song. I've been trying to look for it as it appears to be played on pankti and ahaan so much. 
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the music is the show's greatest boon.  I love the originality. 
anishapoudel thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

No it's not a part of the tu ashiqui song. I've been trying to look for it as it appears to be played on pankti and ahaan so much. 

rewatch the episode n findEdited by anishapoudel - 6 years ago