Episode 8 - Heartbreak And Treachery

Melkor thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hola guys!! 
This episode belonged to Bamni and Anusuya.👏👏Bamni immediately guessed that something was wrong with Anu's behaviour.There was something which was compelling her to do it.Anu was helpless.She wanted to tell him but she couldn't.
During the entire tonsuring scene,Bamni didn't take his eyes of Anusuya even for a moment.The intensity and the pain was evident.
I salute Rati and Aditya for their fabulous performance.

Bamni and Anusuya are not perfect characters.As human beings they have their flaws and limitations too.Bamni's fault was that he tricked Anusuya and Anusuya's fault was that she didn't tell Bamni about the conspiracy which was being planned by Ambhiraaj.
The protagonist Porus' parents are imperfectly perfect and they loved each other.They still do.I hope both of them survive and reunite in future.

After the two central characters we have the two brothers.One is Shivdutt and the other one is Ambhiraaj.Shivdutt has several flaws but one thing is clear.He loves his brother genuinely.His pain for his brother was evident. 

Then there is that snake Ambhiraaj who knows nothing but backstabbing and treachery.No wonder his son Taxiles will take after him.This man cannot be loyal to his own family.Let alone the country.
I hope we get a scene in future where Porus tonsures his head to take revenge for Bamni's insult.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
I hope if anusuya is imprisoned than it should be by ambhiraj latter rescued by poras, ambhiraj should be given d taste of his own medicine. If u see this all revenge game was started by ambhiraj only , he only insulted shivdutt. 
If shivdutt imprison anusuya , to it will create probs b/w bamini & shivdutt in future, as I feel as soon bamini will regain his senses he will ask 4 anusuya , shivdutt will declare anusuya death leading bamini's second marriage.

# ambhiraj & poras equation can be like Krishna & kans
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 6 years ago