kindoer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Heey Guys! ðŸ˜Š
Why is this forum so dead?😲😃

This show is actually really good!

And yesterdays episode was really good!
Dsr is alive and the whole episode was good!
And the song kabhi khushi kabhi gham add an ekstra! ðŸ˜†

How do we make this forum more alive any idea?😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow, finally some activity on the forum! No one had said anything for about a whole week! The forum used to be more lively, but I think Preeti chased everyone away. 

Anyways, I agree, yesterday's episode was actually pretty good. I like how Prem and Tejaswini have the upper hand (at least for now). I really hope Preeti and Mandira's characters are done away with ASAP, the show really needs something fresh. 
Edited by NainoMeinSapna - 6 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yep, Preeti ruined it all. 
SuzanneH thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey Sapna!  Nice to hear from you!  I would like to see more activity too and I totally miss contributing to the forum but sadly since they aired the mahiepisode over two days for me, I'm now 2 days behind so it makes it much harder to contribute on the day's activities when I haven't seen what you've seen yet. 😭  

I'm really glad that Dharam is still alive.  I knew he would be and predicted as much on an earlier post.  I'm still on the fence whether Anand is in the know or not.  Hmm.  They are good at portraying the act of being in the dark when really they know more than what they are letting on.

dent4u thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hello to everyone. i live in the US, and this show comes on 3pm., and before the show zeetv always has a movie playing. so if the movie goes overtime, zeetvusa cuts this show. OMG i love this show but im sooo behind. thanks to all of you guys i get to know whats going on with written update. so much injustice to aisi deewangi.
SuzanneH thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dent4u

hello to everyone. i live in the US, and this show comes on 3pm., and before the show zeetv always has a movie playing. so if the movie goes overtime, zeetvusa cuts this show. OMG i love this show but im sooo behind. thanks to all of you guys i get to know whats going on with written update. so much injustice to aisi deewangi.

Hi dent4u, I'm from Canada and I'm subscribed to Zee TV on the TV and as I mentioned above, they ended up showing the 1 hour episode over 2 days which has caused me to be behind.  It sounds like you watch it on TV as well so I'm curious if they showed the mahiepisode over 2 days for you as well?

NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuzanneH

Hey Sapna! Nice to hear from you! I would like to see more activity too and I totally miss contributing to the forum but sadly since they aired the mahiepisode over two days for me, I'm now 2 days behind so it makes it much harder to contribute on the day's activities when I haven't seen what you've seen yet. 😭

I'm really glad that Dharam is still alive. I knew he would be and predicted as much on an earlier post. I'm still on the fence whether Anand is in the know or not. Hmm. They are good at portraying the act of being in the dark when really they know more than what they are letting on.

Hey Suzanne, it's also nice to hear from you! I've just become so busy with school - all the assignments, quizzes, midterms, it's too overwhelming for me to be spending time on IF. That's the thing about university - whenever you're doing anything, even if it's like cooking to feed yourself, you feel like you should be studying instead. But anyways I have one more week of classes and then a couple of weeks of final exams, and then I'll be free for the holidays! I can't wait! Then I will probably be more active.

Yeah I understand your situation. And the other thing is, you wouldn't want spoilers either. It's kind of frustrating that they did that, but I do know that Zee TV Canada also likes to have regional programming, so they'll have shows which take place in Canada. So they probably had time allotted to one of those shows or something.

I just saw a segment on YouTube where the family finds out about Dharam being alive and Preeti and Mandira are exposed. Prem also holds Preeti at gunpoint and apparently even shoots her. I wasn't really able to understand what was going on.

You can watch it here:
https://youtu.be/1tSHpFhfIcA