Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi guys
Hope you guys remember me..
Well my papers have not even started yet
And em preparing
But couldnt stop myself from writing this one..

Just one shot
Wont trouble you guys much..

And this os is for those who got promoted in my absence..
Braveheartdoc   anmol.. i guess

Sorry if i havent taken others name..
Ok guys enough of my banter.
Os is in the next post

N please pray fr my exams..

Luv 
Nida❤️
Edited by NIDA.ISHRAFAN - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
This os starts where naina didnt go for competition and saved sameer's grandfather's life

It was a normal day naina was excited to go to school to meet sameer her first love... 
She hurriedly got ready and reached school with preeti and waited near the playground but it seems like time is passing very slowly..
But sameer is not yet arrived.. she was wondering why is he so late but then realized that he might not come to school today as his grandfather had an heart attack yesterday.

She was upset as she wont be able to meet him today she was sitting in her classroom grumpily when swati came in..

Swati: naina tu ne sameer ko dekha(naina have you seen sameer)

Naina: jab aya hi nhi tau dekhogi kese(when he is not at school then how will i see him)

Swati: aray nhi vo bahar hai(no he is outside)

Naina: tau mai kia kro(so what should i do)

Swati: aray tu chal tau (you just come)

Swati dragged naina outside in the corridor to see everyone was looking at something with shocked eyes..

She looked at where they were looking to see sameer has cut his hair short. while everyone was starring at him.

Sameer slowly walked through the corridor and looked towards naina who was standing all shocked 

Before she could react rakesh sir shouted on everyone to go to class and sameer walked away passing through her.

Swati shooked naina and told her to come inside the class..

Everyone was looking towards sameer in the class while sameer was  looking towards his textbook naina so wanted to talk to sameer but she couldnt as maths class was going on

She tapped at her desk with the help of her pen twice

Tick... tick..

Sameer look towards naina and again concentrated on the class

Naina again tapped the pen 

Tick tick...

But sameer didnt responded naina was wondering why sameer is behaving weirdly and decided to talk after the class she so wanted to ask why he all of a sudden cut his hair short but it seems like time is passing very slowly

Anyhow the class ended and she walked outside the class looking towards sameer as if telling him to come out..

Munna: ab kia btayega tu naina ko (now what will you tell her)

Pandit : han sameer kal itna acha mouqa tha naina bol deti tujhe i love you par tum ne use rok dia..
(Yes sameer you had a chance but you let it go and stopped her)

Listening to pandit sameer remembers yesterday incident

Flashback

How miss padmavati was scolding naina that why she ditched the competition while naina had tears in her eyes but she wasn't telling a word

When principal sir came for her rescue and told the reason that how she saved sameer's grandfather's life and they have given naina another chance..

Principal praised her while sameer was overwhelmed that naina saved his nanu life and still she didnt said a word..

He so wanted to talk to her.. but everyone was surrounding her.

He signalled naina to meet her and went to stand near the tree where they meet..

Naina excused her self and walked towards sameer and called him saying sameer and he hugged her and thanked her for saving his life ..

Sameer realized what he did and broke the hug and said

Sameer: sorry vo mai and  thanku tum ne nanu ki jaan bachaye.. par tumne btaya kyun nhi ma'am ko
( sorry actually and btw thanku naina fr saving my grandfather's life but why didnt you tell the teacher)

Naina: vo sameer mai( actually sameer)

Sameer: tumne ye mere liye kia na(you did this for me na)

Naina just nodded her head looking down  while sameer asked

Sameer: kyun(why)

Naina: kyun k tumhare nanaji matlab mere nanaji(because he is your grandfather so he is mine also)

Sameer: kyun naina mai itna khaas q hun( why am i so special)

Before naina could say anything  sameer look towards those boys with whom he had bet.. with munna and pandit.. standing at the corner as if waiting for naina to confess

Naina: sameer vo mai tumse..( sameer actually i)

Sameer: naina mjhe jana hai nanu k paas unki tabiyat theek nahi hai na(naina i have to go as nanu is ill)

Naina: par sameer( but sameer)

Sameer: baad mai naina(will talk later)

Pandit shaked him breaking his trance and told him to go as naina must be waiting ..

He nodded and with he  went from the class in search of naina.. he was confused why he walked away when naina was about to confess but he realized that naina is his true friend and he cant betray her. And that was the reason he cut his hair instead of breaking her heart..

He saw naina standing near the water tap and walked towards her

Sameer: naina

Naina: sameer nana ji theek hai na aur tumne apne baal q kate (nanaji is fine na and why did you cut your hair)

Sameer: han vo theek hai( yes he is fine)

Naina: vo mai kal tumse ye kehna chah rahe the k( yesterday i wanted to tell you that)

Sameer interrupted her and said

Sameer: naina mai tumse kuch kehna chahta hun but wada kro pehle meri puri baat sunogi aur ye dosti nhi todogi( naina i want to tell you something but promise me you will listen to me and wont break this friendship)

Naina being confused just nodded her head and sameer told how she complained about him because of the lab incident and how angry he was and how he kept a bet to make her confess but now as he know her he cant break her heart and after yesterday he really cant.. and thats why he cut his hair.. 

Sameer: mai janta hun naina tum bohot gussa ho but please mjhe maaf krdo ( i know you are angry but please forgive me) he said holding his ears..

Sameer: please naina please

Naina smiled between her tears seeing his puppy face and nodded

Sameer: tau kia tum mere sachi dost banogi..( will you be my true friend) forwarding his hand

She kept her hand on his saying yes with a smile 
And with that new chap of friendship begins...
Edited by NIDA.ISHRAFAN - 6 years ago
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Os updated
Have a look
And do comment
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That was beautiful.👏 Loved their convo in flashback.He proved to be a true friend and did the right and best thing in the world.He realized and confessed and din't let her fail infront of others...What else do we want in relationships? 😳
That was back with bang.👏
Thank you for the PM.
Missed you here and don't slip into hibernation again.😉
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful OS Nida...flashback was nice...I love their conversation...keep it up dear.
MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful os yaar. Loved their conversation in fb. Awesome yaar keep it up 
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice OS Nida 👏
So Sameer cut his hair for her 😃👏
The flashback scene was very nice and I liked the twist you gave 😊

Thanks for the OS and good luck for your exams😃
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful OS Nida
Sameer cut his hair for Naina..dat was d best decision he could hv taken
Their friendship laid it's foundation wid truth n dat will always be strong

I thought your exams ended n I was so happy..but😔
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail

Originally posted by: TereLiyeMINU

That was beautiful.👏 Loved their convo in flashback.He proved to be a true friend and did the right and best thing in the world.He realized and confessed and din't let her fail infront of others...What else do we want in relationships? 😳

That was back with bang.👏
Thank you for the PM.
Missed you here and don't slip into hibernation again.😉

Thanku minu..
Ur comments are always overwhelming..
Luv it..
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshakapoor

Beautiful OS Nida...flashback was nice...I love their conversation...keep it up dear.

Thanks ayesha