Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: suhaaana
I don't have anything written
the one which is written is angst and it will not do for this celebration
OS me likh nai pati ab it usually turns out to be SS and I then Don't intend to finish it.
Originally posted by: madhubala123
Okk...I understand.Hey you know what would make the party fun! FInd out those who promised and backed out and announce a penalty for them 😉 That would make it fun!! 😆Btw I promised an OS. Need to work on that 😲 9th Dec is the last date, isn't it?
Originally posted by: suhaaana
it's not about the time now , it's about interest I don't feel that connection with maaneet now even if I write something it turns out their characters are not same.
Tfs dear..sorry I check late so replying now only..tfs info.
You guys just amazing..always do great things.👏
Originally posted by: DaftGirk
sorry to hear of your troubles
ok i'll sound like a cow but it feels nice knowing that someone else is pulling their hair too and to be precise 3/4 lol coz thats what i've been doing for a month or so lol
sorry just joking, i hope the matter resolves
good luck with the thread and I'll try and come, but cant promise super duper busy 🤢
Prologue “Where are you, Sameera?” I yelled unable to hold myself back. “I’m not coming, Maan”. “It is our wedding day. You know what my...
521