Aalisha IV- IF video

ismat___ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Aalisha said a suspense plot is coming regarding Deep-Arohi-Tara and she gave hints that Deep will fall for Arohi indirectly just hear her words properly but yes she couldn't reveal anything but she said watch and see what happens. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
She almost said that Deep is falling for Aarohi but then tried to cover it up by saying let's see what all Deep is going to do.

Many may not agree but I have often felt that what if its Deep who goes to jail first or what if Deep sends Tara not Aarohi to Jail once he realizes he is doing a crime by trapping an innocent person for crimes done by Tara & him.Even I have not thought how story will progress in such a scenario and how Aarohi will react if Deep is sent to Jail by Tara and Deep's plan is exposed to Aarohi.

There is every possibility that the same Deep who did every wrong thing to trap Aarohi , may go to any extent to save Aarohi thus inviting wrath of Tara. But even then he will be guilty and will have to face Aarohi once she comes to know about his dangerous plan ... how the mastermind will come out of this complex situation will be interesting to watch

Edited by well-wisher - 6 years ago
ismat___ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: well-wisher

She almost said that Deep is falling for Aarohi but then tried to cover it up by saying let's see what all Deep is going to do.

Many may not agree but I have often felt that what if its Deep who goes to jail first or what if Deep sends Tara not Aarohi to Jail once he realizes he is doing a crime by trapping an innocent person for crimes done by Tara & him.Even I have not thought how story will progress in such a scenario and how Aarohi will react if Deep is sent to Jail by Tara and Deep's plan is exposed to Aarohi.

There is every possibility that the same Deep who did every wrong thing to trap Aarohi , may go to any extent to save Aarohi thus inviting wrath of Tara. But even then he will be guilty and will have to face Aarohi once she comes to know about his dangerous plan ... how the mastermind will come out of this complex situation will be interesting to watch

I completely have the same thought in mind and I agree something like this can actually happen and its quite interesting.
Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Deep will fall for Arohi was too easy to guess.. India drama can never be go in a creative way!