Confusion.. confusion

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
I don't understand who is actually mad, Tara or Deep or the writers. These people write one thing one day and another thing the other day. I used to say that Dev creatives smoke ganja while writing but looks like IMMJ writers are doing the same. Anyways, Deep is back to his evil self. Thank God!! His brain is still intact and he plans to trap Arohi and make her look guilty in front of Lakshya. So he finally understood that Lakshya is not doubting Arohi and is even friendly with her. I wonder how he knows that. Tara makes a comment which further pisses off Deep. BTW, do you guys know who the biggest ArYa shipper is? It's Tara. ðŸ¤£ 
Jokes apart, I do really feel bad for this girl. She has no identity outside that 4 walls. That room has become her whole world. Deep, Arohi and Lakshya have some one or the other to share their problems with. But Tara don't have anyone like that. The outside world don't know anyone by the name Tara Raichand. She'll never be addressed as Mrs Tara Raichand by the world. For the whole world, Mrs Raichand will always be Arohi. No wonder Tara gets so insecure and jealous of Arohi all the time. If Deep ever falls for Arohi, then no one can save him from Tara's wrath.
So Deep has trapped Arohi successful and yet manages to look good in front of her. He feeds some story to Lakshya and also explain all the discrepancies in the timeline. But from the look that Lakshya was giving him, I don't think he'll blindly believe Deep's story like Arohi. Thank you writers for such small mercies. That last scene was aww. I really enjoy it when they use that Ishq mein marjawan song for these three. 
The precap is again misleading. Either Deep has gone mad or he's planning something really big and Tara misunderstands his intentions. I won't believe it until they air the episode.

P.S: I don't hate Arjun at all. In fact I love him so much. It's just that I want him to play a powerful negative character.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Deep chahe aarohi ko kitna bhi trap krne ki koshish kr le lekin deep kabhi iss kaam mein successful nhi ho payega kyunki jab deep aarohi ko honeymoon pr akela chod ke chala gaya tha tab aarohi ne deep se zyada lakshya ke saath time spend kiya tha.Aur ussi waqt mein lakshya aarohi ko bahut acche se jaan gaya. Jo ki deep ki sabse badi bhool sabit hogi
ismat___ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Precap is more likely indicating the future which is Deep will fall for Arohi and Tara will harm Arohi and yes plot against Deep too. 
Im a hardcore Ardeep shipper I know Deep is doing horrible stuff at the moment but if we think from his perspective its protecting the girl he claims to be in love with and yesterdays episode was a beautiful side to Deep which shows some emotions for Arohi are awakening inside him and even Tara has sensed it. 
Lakshya is convinced for now but as a smart inspector he will get to the depth of it if only one loop hole is caught upon.
Arjun has a grey shade character but I don't think completely negative. ðŸ˜Š

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Yes exactly . & Before I said that Tara doesn't love him. In deep Tara scenes one thing I noticed that Tara is only seducing deep.
hina11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ismat___

Precap is more likely indicating the future which is Deep will fall for Arohi and Tara will harm Arohi and yes plot against Deep too. 

Im a hardcore Ardeep shipper I know Deep is doing horrible stuff at the moment but if we think from his perspective its protecting the girl he claims to be in love with and yesterdays episode was a beautiful side to Deep which shows some emotions for Arohi are awakening inside him and even Tara has sensed it. 
Lakshya is convinced for now but as a smart inspector he will get to the depth of it if only one loop hole is caught upon.
Arjun has a grey shade character but I don't think completely negative. ðŸ˜Š

Come on deep is not only protecting a serial killer but trying to frame innocent girl as well,their is no justification for that.
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Ek hi track ko kitna lamba khich rahe hai. I think aisa krke unke 100 episodes poore ho jayenge. 😆 pr agar aisa hi chalta raha toh channel ko Yeh serial beech mein hi band krna padega.Ya toh aarohi ke saamne deep Tara ka sach reveal karo. Ya deep Tara aarohi inn teeno mein se kisi ek ko maar do. Main toh kehti inn teeno ko hi maar do.. Ek hi jhatke mein serial khatam.waise bhi audience jaanti hai ki deep ka plan Tara ki wajah se hi flop hone wala hai .so for the makers there is no use to create suspense in this serial. Abhi aarohi ko pagal krne ke liye deep psychiatrist ko hypnotize krne ke liye bolega. Ab usse pagal krne ke liye kahi tantrik ko na bulale. 😆 😲