Originally posted by: sunet27taherian
what kind of mentality is this?
why he's so harsh?I think you should focus on Shaurya's past!Mahek being a psychiatrist should treat shurya😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: sunet27taherian
what kind of mentality is this?
why he's so harsh?I think you should focus on Shaurya's past!Mahek being a psychiatrist should treat shurya😆
Hi Kesha nice story well in a single day all friends leave mehak alone yah Shourya not loves mehak he loves shruthi so he went back to his girlfriend idiot I think sk having phisical attraction towards mehak that's all nothing more than that mehak deserves better than him go girl go u can go Dubai and enjoy ur job don't think about this idiot 😡