Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello my dear forumwasis and besties.πŸ€— Thank you all for the constant encouragement and kind words.❀️
Here is the Part-4.
Read on and Enjoy.πŸ˜ƒ
Part-4

"Nanu! Nanu! '' Sameer came running and hugged his Nanu excitedly.

"Arey! Kya ho gaya aisa? Itna khush itne saalon mein tujhe pehli baar dekh raha hoon''. Nanaji asked surprised.

"Wo harmonium ka tender successful ho gaya.Ab to music festival bade acche se hoga.Aur Nanu apko pata hai Sikha aur Navin dono ko scholarship bhi mil gayi hai.'' He again hugged Nanu and happiness was evident in his tone and on his face.

"Arey Wah! Yeh to bade khushi ki baat hai.Iss baat pe ek party ho jaye''. Nanaji exclaimed holding his apple of the eye' in a tight embrace.

"Party!'' Sameer asked surprised disentangling himself from the hug.

"Haan bhai khayenge,piyenge,aish karenge aur kya ''Nanaji asked in filmy style.

"Nahin Nanu.Aap ki tabiyat ab bhi thik nahin hui hai.Aap sirf rest karenge. ''Sameer said as a strict guardian.

"Par Sameer! Ek din se kya ho jayega?Tu hai na mere pass. ''Nanaji  tried to ease the tension.

"Ek din kya mein to apko ek ghante ke liye bhi kuch nahin karne doonga.Aap ab chaliye aur khana khaiye.Medicine bhi leni hai apko.'' Sameer said as he set the dining table.

"Par tu to bola tha ki hum masti karenge.'' Nanaji was acting upset when Sameer was busy serving.

"Okay.Itna bhi upset mat huiye.Hum evening walk pe chalenge.Ab to thik hai na?'' Sameer said much to Nanaji's delight.

"Haan haan thik hai. ''Nanaji was really happy with the proposal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nisha! Rishav jaldi aao.Khana khalo phir TV dekhna.'' Nirupama called both as she set the table.

"Aunty mujhe bhook nahin hai.Main baad mein kha loongi.''Nisha informed as she tried to snatch the remote from Rishav.

"Rishav! Remote mujhe de.Main pehle TV ON' ki thi ''Nisha said as she tried snatching the remote for 3rd time.

"Kyun tujhe remote dun?Yeh humara TV hai.Main to game dekhunga.Tu jaa Mumma bula rahi hai tujhe.''Rishav clutched the remote tighter and changed the channel.

"Main tujhe to humare ghar ki saare chizein deti hun.'' Nisha complained .

"Acha! Saare cheezein?To phir wo Aunty ke kamre mein jo box hai use kyun dekhne nahin deti?'' Rishav fought back.

"Wo to Mumma ka hai.Mujhe bhi dekhne nahin dete.'' Nisha tried to explain she found Rishav imposing false allegations on her.

"Acha! Jhooth mat bol.Tujhe to main remote bilkul bhi nahin dunga.'' Rishav cleared his point.

"Rishav! Dena please! Mujhe music channel dekhni hai.'' Nisha pleaded.

"Nahin dunga matlab nahin dunga.'' Rishav stood up on the sofa holding the remote higher than Nisha's height.

"Rishav! ''Nisha  yelled annoyed and pulled his leg.

"Mumma! ''Rishav yelped  falling on floor yet held Nisha's pony in tight clutch.

"Aunty! Dekhiye na Rishav meri choti pakda hai.Ahh! Rishav! Chod mujhe dard ho raha hai.'' Nisha pleaded trying to free her hair from his clutches.

"Tune mujhe kyun gira diya? Ab nahin chodunga tujhe''. Rishav said and tightened his hold on the pony.

Slap! Slap! Slap!

"Tang karke rakhe ho tum dono.Kya chal raha hai? Rishav remote mujhe do.Chalo dono khana khane'' Nirupama scolded and left the room.

"Tere wajah se mujhe pehli baar Aunty ne thappad mara.'' Nisha complained to Rishav with tears pooled in eyes.

"Tere wajah se mujhe bhi thappad pada.'' Rishav too complained caressing his soft cheek where he was slapped hard.

"Ab aaoge bhi dono ya phir aur thappad khani hai?'' Nirupama called  as she transferred the dishes from kitchen counter to fridge.

The two kids ate their food silently making faces at each other. Nisha made a face when she saw the potato half-cooked which Rishav tried to smash using all his strength so that she could chew it. Nirupama watched them with tears in eyes. The last call from hospital was not so boosting.

' Nisha! Khana ho gaya? Aa jao homework khatam karlo.'' Nirupama called Nisha as she saw Nisha making faces at food sometimes and at Rishav sometimes.

"Acha ab dono ye homework khatam karlo.Sham ko park mein khelne le jaungi.'' Nirupama said to cheer up the two little munchkins.

"Thank you Aunty! Thank you Mumma! ''Nisha and Rishav hugged Nirupama and burst into happy laughters.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sameer! Is dukan  ka chai mast hai.Yahan ka aloo tikki..bhi..mast hai...'' Nanaji's voice faltered as he saw discontentment in Sameer's eyes.

"Nanu! Aap mere absence mein yeh sab khate hein? Aap to aakar kharid nehin sakte yahaan to laata kaun aapke liye yeh sab? Acha!To yeh sab uss Piku ka kaam hai.Aaj uska tution leta hun.'' Sameer was definitely cross with Nanu and his eating habits.

"Arey! Nahin Sameer! Wo bas ek baar hi taste kiya tha.Piku to khud ke liye laya tha maine hi jabardasti ek ..kha liya tha.'' Nanaji tried defending Piku,his caretaker at Almora.

"Nahin Nanu! Main aapse bahut naraj hun.Aap ko samajhna chahiye aur mujhe samjhana chahiye.Par aap to khud nasamajh ho rahein hein.'' Sameer said as he ordered two cups of tea.

"Bas! Bas! Itni si baat pe itna tension.Ab tu yahaan aa gaya hai to aloo tikki kha hi le.Pata hai Sameer! Jab bhi teri Nani gussa karti thi to khane se hi uski man behla leta tha''. Nanaji winked as he cited the anecdote.

"Nanu! Aap bhi na.Gussa karne bhi nahin dete.'' Sameer  smiled as Nanaji placed ordered for a plate of hot,steaming aloo tikkis.

"Nanu! Ab chalen wapas? ''Sameer asked Nanaji as he paid.

"Ab ghar jaane ka man nahin hai.Chal wahan thoda baith te hein.'' Nanaji said pointing to the park bench.

"Ab mein khelunga.Yeh mera ball hai.'' Rishav snatched the ball from the boy.

"Rishav! Zid mat kar.Tu chal yahan se. ''Nisha pulled Rishav from the playing boys gang.

"Moti! Tu yahan se chala ja.Mein to khel kar ya ladh kar hi wapas jaunga.'' Rishav said without looking at her.

"Rishav! Yeh ache bache nahin hai.Tu chal yahan se.Dekh hum dusra kuch khel lenge.'' Nisha tried to dissuade Rishav from fighting.

Rishav finally relented and withdrew from fighting.Nisha was relieved and happy.

"Ab kya khelen?Sara mood kharab kar diya.'' Rishav complained as they sat on the lawn.

"Antakshari khelte hein.Bada mazaa aayega.'' Nisha said with a beamed face.

"Thik hai.Ab aur kuch hai hi nahin khelne ke liye.'' Rishav  said impassively.

"Tum paas aaye yun muskuraye

Tumne na jaane kya sapne dikhaye

Ab to mera dil jaage na sota hai

Kya karun haaye kuch kuch hota hai Nisha sang.''Ab tera baari.H se hi koi gaane gaa de.'' Nisha cued.

"Humko hamise chura lo

Dil mein kahin tum chupa lo

Door tumse ho ...Paas..Hum.. RIshav scratched his head on forgetting the lyrics.''Kya tha? Yeh Moti batana kya tha? ''Rishav requested Nisha while Nisha was already enjoying her winning point.

"Main kyun baataun? Khud yaad kar.Game hai na.No cheating.'' Nisha tried acting like referee.

"Humko humise chura lo,
Dil mein kahin tum chupa lo.
Hum akele, kho na jaayen,
Door tumse, ho na jaayen,
Paas aao gale se laga lo
 Sameer sang much to delight of Rishav and disappointment of Nisha.

"Thank you Uncle! Aap ne mera winning point bacha diya.'' Rishav got up and went to thank Sameer who was sitting on the bench enjoying the cute antics of both.

"Welcome beta! Aap na bahut acha gaate ho.Music sikhte ho kahin? ''Sameer asked seeing  the latent talent in Rishav.

"Nahin aise hi TV dekh kar aur mobile pe gaane sun kar gaa leta hun.Waise aap bhi bada acha gaate hein.'' Rishav complemented Sameer not knowing that he was complementing the Dean of Music Research Foundation.

"Aap ka naam kya hai? ''Sameer asked curiously.

" My name is Rishav  and I study in St.Anthony School,Almora.'' Rishav introduced himself as he was taught in the school.

"Okay.What's your name beta ? Udhar kyun khadi ho;yahaan aao. ''Sameer called Nisha  seeing her standing at a distance.

"Nisha''. She replied the shortest introduction.

"Tum bhi Rishav ke saath uske school mein padhte ho? ''Sameer was really mystified by the Nisha's attitude.

Nisha nodded in affirmation.

"Aap ko baat karna pasand nahin hai?'' Sameer asked seeing her mum.

"Mummy ne bola hai anjaan logon se baat nahin karne ke liye.'' Nisha clarified her silence.

"Acha! Acha! Thik hai.Bahut hi achi baat tumhari Mummy ne sikhayi hai.Anjaan logon se baat mat karna.Samjhi na.'' Sameer said smilingly and caressed her soft locks.

"Uncle! Aap rehte kahan ho?Pehle apko kabhi nahin dekha yahaan?Naye hai? ''Rishav enquired seeing Nisha getting all the attention.

"Haan hum naye hein yahaan.Tum kahan rehte ho?'' Nanaji  replied as Sameer got up to receive an emergency call from Munna.

"Hum to wo Allen Colony mein rehte hain.Aap kahan rehte hain?'' Rishav was suddenly excited on meeting new people.

" Arey wah! Hum bhi Allen colony mein rehte hain.Wo  Church ke paas.'' Nanaji  cited the exact location.

"Acha wo thoda door hai humare ghar se.'' Rishav frowned  as he felt he would miss out a jovial company.

"Koi baat nahin.Hum milte rahenge.Cheer up and Smile.'' Nanaji cupped Rishav's face and planted a kiss on his forehead.

"Rishav! Nisha! Aa jao.Raat ho rahi hai.'' Nirupama called from the park's gate.

"Moti! Chal .Mumma bula rahi hai.'' Rishav  said pulling Nisha's hair.

"Rishav!  Mere baal mat khinch aise.'' Nisha complained as both the kids ran towards the gate and Rishav waved back at Nanaji.

"Nanu! Wo bache chale gaye?'' Sameer asked with a frown as he noticed his Nanu sitting alone.

"Haan bhai.Wo unke Mummy bulayi to chale gaye dono. ''Nanaji replied.

As Sameer was lost in his thoughts Nanaji nudged Sameer.

"Sameer! Hum bhi chale.Der ho rahi hai.''

"Haan Nanu! Chaliye. ''Sameer said while his eyes darted towards the pink rose printed hair barrette on the ground.

"Kya hua Sameer? ''Nanu asked as he saw Sameer bending down.

"Kuch nahin Nanu.Wo...aap chaliye na.'' Sameer said as he put the hair clip in his shirt pocket.

(To be continued)

P.S.: Thank you for reading.πŸ˜ƒ Feedbacks and suggestions are welcomed.😳

Edited by TereLiyeMINU - 6 years ago
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I was thinking abt dis jst now..n u updatedπŸ˜ƒ

Finally Sameer met his daughter😊 unaware of dis fact though
I'm so happyπŸ˜ƒ generally hero gets d heroine's belongings but her Sameer got his daughter's hair clip..it's so cute😳
Rishav n Nisha's banter is so cute😳
Btw I'm saying daughter daughter again n again, wo beti h na uski?πŸ˜†
Nanu was his usual jovial selfπŸ˜ƒ he's d strongest support for Sameer
I miss Naina a lot nowπŸ˜’

Update soon n thanx for d PMπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Anjali33 - 6 years ago
Shinynew thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I was missing kati patang and it is here. That was a really good chapter Minu Di πŸ˜Š love the banter of Rishav and nisha.  I love her β€οΈ Nanaji here reminded me of the show . 
I also liked the shortest possible introduction between nisha and sameer . I am not aware about it but I think nisha is sameer's daughter only πŸ˜‰ one more thing,  please bring back naina , I am missing her😭.
Thanks for the pm and also eagerly waiting for the next one 
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali33

I was thinking abt dis jst now..n u updatedπŸ˜ƒ

Finally Sameer met his daughter😊 unaware of dis fact though
I'm so happyπŸ˜ƒ generally hero gets d heroine's belongings but her Sameer got his daughter's hair clip..it's so cute😳
Rishav n Nisha's banter is so cute😳
Btw I'm saying daughter daughter again n again, wo beti h na uski?πŸ˜†
Nanu was his usual jovial selfπŸ˜ƒ he's d strongest support for Sameer
I miss Naina a lot nowπŸ˜’

Update soon n thanx for d PMπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you Anjali for loving this piece so much.πŸ˜ƒ @Bold:  Thoda hatke to rehna hi chahiye.πŸ˜ƒ Ab beti hai ki nehin,iske liye to aage ke updates padhna padega.πŸ˜‰ Naina hospital mein hai na.Ab thoda waqt usse rest karne dete hein.Aayegi to bahut kuch drama hoga.Bechari ko thoda rest karne dete hein.😊
Am I giving spoilers..πŸ˜‰
Thanks so much for the reply.❀️
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinynew

I was missing kati patang and it is here. That was a really good chapter Minu Di πŸ˜Š love the banter of Rishav and nisha.  I love her β€οΈ Nanaji here reminded me of the show . 

I also liked the shortest possible introduction between nisha and sameer . I am not aware about it but I think nisha is sameer's daughter only πŸ˜‰ one more thing,  please bring back naina , I am missing her😭.
Thanks for the pm and also eagerly waiting for the next one 

Thank you so much for the love.πŸ˜ƒ Glad that you loved it.😳 @Bold:Socho socho.πŸ˜‰ About Naina coming back, she is yet in hospital. Would update soon.
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TereLiyeMINU

Thank you Anjali for loving this piece so much.πŸ˜ƒ @Bold:  Thoda hatke to rehna hi chahiye.πŸ˜ƒ Ab beti hai ki nehin,iske liye to aage ke updates padhna padega.πŸ˜‰ Naina hospital mein hai na.Ab thoda waqt usse rest karne dete hein.Aayegi to bahut kuch drama hoga.Bechari ko thoda rest karne dete hein.😊

Am I giving spoilers..πŸ˜‰
Thanks so much for the reply.❀️

Yes u r giving spoilersπŸ˜† n it has already excited meπŸ˜†
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice part..
Finally sameer and nisha meet...

I'm just waiting to see saina face off.
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for updating...i was thinking that no-one is updating these days...is everyone keeping busy like me...im glad you didπŸ˜ƒ
Loved the banters of the two kids and the meeting with Sameer and Nanu πŸ˜ƒ

Nanu is a very nice person πŸ˜ƒ

Will be waiting for the next πŸ˜ƒ
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tehs

Nice part..

Finally sameer and nisha meet...

I'm just waiting to see saina face off.

Thank you Di! Glad you liked it.πŸ˜ƒ 
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Thanks for updating...i was thinking that no-one is updating these days...is everyone keeping busy like me...im glad you didπŸ˜ƒ

Loved the banters of the two kids and the meeting with Sameer and Nanu πŸ˜ƒ

Nanu is a very nice person πŸ˜ƒ

Will be waiting for the next πŸ˜ƒ

I too was busy with hostel functions and semester preparations but found time to update.πŸ˜ƒ
Glad that you liked it.❀️ Would update soon.πŸ˜ƒ