Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
teasing teaser di... ..
koi to is shagun ki bachi ko bolo yar... she is not miss India...
continue soon di
Sabri_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting teaser.Update soon can't wait for it.
agm1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
great teaser
Continue soon
pyara12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Teasing teaser di 
Update soon. 
Thanks for pm 
harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting teaser dii
Wow koi ishu ko pehchana nhi..
Continue soon..
dolly28singhal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lovely update
luv their increasing bonding
dolly28singhal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
super teaser
duffer shagun
continue soon
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 9

Ishita sat behind raman and hold him firmly while he zoomed towards their college. Ishita was feeling shy in holding him and was feeling butterflies wrapping her hands around his tummy. She take back her hand and raman asked-what happened, why u have removed ur hands. 

Ishita-woh main, woh main, I am fine this way only. Aap chalao naa, I am good. 

Raman nodded thinking she don't want to hold him and fasten the bike as they were getting late. 

Raman -i think she don't like my touch, that's why she unwrapped her hands around me. Chalo koi nahi, may be she want some time. He thought and continued riding his bike while ishita thought-kahin raman ko bura naa lage gaya ho, thinking I don't want to hold him. Aisa nahi hai, it's just I am feeling don't know what holding him. I am feeling goosebumps and want to be held by him again tightly, aisa kyun ho raha hai mere saath Murugan. Yeh kaise emotions hai joh jag rahe hai mere ander. She was thinking when the bike bumped over a bump and she hold him tightly in order to save herself. 

Raman -r u OK, sorry I didn't see it coming. 

Ishita -its OK, I am fine. She said and kept her head on his back not able to resist him. Raman felt her head on his back and said -ishita. 

Ishita -hmm, she said with closed eyes. 

Raman -r u fine. 

Ishita-yes, I am good, actually very good. She said holding him more tightly. 

Raman smiled at her gesture and continued riding while she was just feeling happy being near to him. 

After sometime, they were infront of the the college gate.Raman told her to sit straight and ishita obliged to him and both entered the college campus. 

One of the chamchi of Shagun saw raman coming with a new girl and ran to tell the same to Shagun. 

Shagun was sitting with her girls gang when her chamchi came running and said -shagun, Shagun. 

Shagun raise her head and said -what happened, why r u screeching, koi mar gaya kya. 

Girl -woh raman, woh raman bhalla. 

Shagun -kya hua usse.she asked narrowing her eyebrows. 

Girl -he came with a new girl. She said and all went out to see whose the girl. They saw Ishra coming together, everyone was ogling at ishita while she was feeling awkward with all those gaze on her. Raman was busy in scolding everyone for ogling at his girl. 

Girl-omg, who is she. Kitni sundar hai. She said only to get a glare from Shagun. 

Girl -matlab tumhare jitni nahi hai, but she is beautiful yaar. 

Shagun -whosoever she is, but I am happy that my raman baby is over that chasmish. Yeh bhi jaldi hi chali jayegi. Raman ki zindagi mein sirf ek ladki permanent hai and that is shagun arora, baaki sab aati jaati rehti hai. She said smirking and was going to ishra but stopped and said-i so want to see the face of that chasmish. Go and find where is she, kal bada keh rahi thi that raman is not my boyfriend but her friend. Zara bataun usse ki kaun hai raman ko zindagi mein. She said and send few of her chamchis to find ishita. 

While Ishra were walking together, Raman was holding ishita's hand tightly while she was walking feeling weird with everyone's gaze. 

Ishita-raman, sab mujhe aise kyun dekh rahe hai. 

Raman -coz u r looking very pretty, Maine kaha tha naa, u r very beautiful ,sab thoda sa makeover ki zarurat hai and I am glad u did it for me. 

Ishita looked at him and said -woh maine aapke, she was saying when raman said-chal mujhe pata hai. No need to explain. He said and both went to their class together. 

Shagun's chamchis search for ishita everywhere but couldn't find her, so at last came back to Shagun and told the same to shagun. 

Shagun-hogi Kahin muh chupaye, let her be. Chalo dekhe what this girl's name and from where raman got her.she said and all went to the class to see who's the new girl. They saw Ishra sitting close to each other, ishita was looking down while Raman was glaring everyone who were ogling at ishita. He wrapped his arms around her and she look at him. 

Raman -sorry, but what to do. I can't help it. Koi tujhe taade I don't like, tu kal se apne purane avataar mein aana, taaki sirf main tujhe dekhun, koi aur naa dekhe.

Ishita looked at him and said-aapko main gandi pasand hoon?? 

Raman -nahi, tu toh mujhe har tarike se pasand hai. OK, jaise aana hai aa, waise bhi main toh hoon hi tujhe protect karne ke liye. He said and pulled her more close to him. She so wanted to stop him but couldn't as she was liking his proximity. Shagun burned in jealousy seeing them together. 

She sat next to them and said-hi guys. 

Ishra looked at her and ignored her while shagun said-kya hua raman, nazarein kyun chura rahe ho. Darr lag raha hai ki Kahin main tumhari iss friend ki tumhari sachchai naa bata doon. 

Raman look at her all confused and said-bandh karo apni bakwaas aur dafaa ho yahan se, I am not at all interested in ur rubbish talk. 

Shagun-kyun darr lag raha hai ki Kahin main tumhari iss nayi friend ko uss chasmish ke baare mein naa bata doon. Waise woh chasmish mili nahi mujhe but who cares. She was go on telling when raman asked -which chasmish. 

Shagun -arey wahin, whats her name, yes eeshita. She said making a dirty face when raman look at her and laughed. 

Shagun look at Raman and was thinking why he is laughing when professor came in the class and start taking attendance telling everyone to sit on the seat. 

All sat on their seat and he start taking attendance. When ishita said present sir, on her name, everyone turned to her and looked at her with shocked expression. Even the professor look at her with amazed eyes. 

Ishita-what, main hi ishita hoon. Ishita iyer. She said making everyone believe her. 

Professor -u r really ishita.

Ishita-yes sir. 

Professor-ok, u r looking great. Be sitted please. He said and start taking the class, while Raman was just looking at shagun and smiling at her foolishness.shagun look at his smirk and fume in anger. 

Raman too stop looking at her and start concentrating on his study. 

Day was passing normally, ishra were sitting together and studying with full concentration. Though raman was understanding less but ishita was helping him in understanding everything. 

After four periods of continuous studies, Raman said-now I  very hungry. Let's go and have something. 

Ishita-actually bhook toh mujhe bhi lagi hai. Let's go and have something. He said and both walked towards the canteen. They entered the canteen only to see Mimi sitting there already. 

Ishra walked to Mimi and said -hi. 

Mimi saw them and said-hi ishita, hi raman. 

Ishita -can we sit here. 

Mihika-ofcourse, waise tu bahut jamm rahi hai. Aaj college bhar mein tere hi charche hai. What's the reason behind this sudden change. 

Mihir-aur kya reason hoga, Raman bhai hai aur kya. He said casually making ishita conscious. 

Ishita-nahi aisa nahi hai, I didn't changed for him. Why u all r telling the same thing. She was saying when raman said-its OK madrasan, why u r being so offensive. He was just kidding. We know u r changing for urself and it's good. Mihir toh bas bakwaas karta hai. Naa mihir. He said glaring mihir. 

Mihir-kaun main, haan karta ho hounga. Please don't take it seriously. 

Raman -see, he was kidding. U go and freshen up, till I order something for us. 

Ishita nodded and went. 

Mihir-what happened bhai, why u glare at me. It's clear she is liking ur company and is changing for u. Aapko nahi dikh raha, unke dil mein aapke liye emotion jaage rahen hai. 

Mihika-i think he is right, I never wanted to say this but really ishita is changing for u.she started trusting u liking u. I am not liking this but can't stop it either. Toh bas itna kahungi that don't even think to cheat her innocence, warna mujhse bura koi nahi hoga. She said to which Raman said-dont worry, I will not cheat her as I love her truly. He said smiling. 

Inside the washroom, ishita was standing infront of the mirror and talking to herself-yeh kya ho raha hai tujhe, why u r reacting like this. Arey mihir ne casually kaha tha and u became defensive. Aise behave mat kar, ki logon ko pata chal jaaye that u actually started liking him. And u can't like him, teri zindagi ka sirf Ek hi maksad hai, padhayi karke kuch banna and u should stick to it. But how, mera toh dil unki taraf chalta hi jaa raha hai, main kya karun. She was lost in her thoughts when her phone rang. She picked it only to hear-ander so gayi kya madrasan. Come soon. 

Ishita -haan aa rahi hoon. She said and hung the call. She washed her hands and went out and sat with Raman and Mimi. Soon Mimi went leaving ishra alone as their class was about to start leaving ishra alone. They has their food in mid of little chit chat and finally walked towards their classroom. 

Raman -tere bag mein kya hai, it's looking heavier then usual. 

Ishita-woh main, woh main. 

Raman -kya hamesha woh main woh main, karti rehti hai. Bol naa kya hai. 

Ishita-woh kal main shopping gayi thi, I have picked a shirt for u. She said meekly. 

Raman-kya, tu mere liye gift laayi hai. Gandi, mujhe diya kyun nahi. 

Ishita-woh actually, it's very cheap. I thought aapko achcha nahi lagega. 

Raman -tu antaryami hai naa, bina gift diye hi pata chal gaya. Chal de mera gift,dena nahi chahti aur bakwaas karti hai. He said and took out the shirt from her bag. 

He was looking at the shirt when she said-achcha nahi hai naa, I know it's not of ur standard. Koi nahi main wapas kar dungi, waise bhi aap branded kapde pehante hai, yeh kaise achcha lagega. She was saying and walking only to realise he is not walking with her. She turned and saw him .he has already wore the shirt and asked smiling-kaisa lag raha hoon, ekdum mast naa.kya choice hai teri, I was thinking to pick a shirt in this colour aur tune le liya. Tabhi main kehta hoon, apna dil ka rishta hai.he said walking to her. 

Ishita was just looking at him admiring him when he asked again -achcha lag raha hoon naa. 

She nodded and said setting his collar-bahut achche lag rahe hai. 

Raman -chal class chalte hai, phir hume job par bhi toh jaana hai. 

Ishita nodded and both went inside together. They attended all the lectures together .raman was busy in his study while ishita was busy in admiring him. She was stealing glances of him and smiling. Raman looked at ishita and asked her what happened, to which she just nodded saying nothing and start looking at her notes.

Soon the college for the day got over and Ishra settled on the bike to reach bhalla group of companies on time. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-200+ likes with long comments for next updt. 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
ishitharaman thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb update
Thanks for pm