Guru86 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi everyone.forum is silent now a days. Just want to ask one thing..why suddenly so many negative things are coming out from tmkoc.first disha 's pregnancy and her leaving the show then sodhi' fancy dress controversy and now this dilip joshi and munmun datta' s argument !!! Is there sm kind of negative publicity going on or is this just a coincidence!!!one more thing I've heard that popat lal and producer had some heated argument over something,!!can someone clarify this..is this all true??Edited by Guru86 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparkling_gems thumbnail
I dont know all the things you are talking about but sorry to disagree with you but Disha's pregnancy is most certainly not a negative thing. No matter, how much I dislike the actress or the character she played but I really wish her all the best. Getting pregnant is most blessed thing for a woman. 
Guru86 thumbnail
I m sorry,, I didn't mean that.I know pregnancy is the most beautiful phase for a lady.i m a female, so.. It was not what I was trying to say..I read somewhere on internet that makers are planing to cast new actress for daya' s role and there was a gossip that her mom-in-law doesn't like her working on serial etc etc..it is defiantly not about here pregnancy at all in any negative way..
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Hmm but Asit Modi said that there won't be any replacement of Disha. They will wait for her to rejoin the shoot.
Guru86 thumbnail
what is this tt79??. if you want to pass time make your own post..and comment there .
P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Does india have maternity leave or anything like it? In the UK we have 52 weeks. From what I've heard from relatives etc. in india most people seem to commit to their kids for a good couple (4-5) years. Not that I'm judging but is it a common thing for women in india to not be too fussed about getting back into work? Again, I don't mean to offend I'm just unsure of how it works in india for a working woman. 
Guru86 thumbnail
in india govt gives 4 to 6 months matrnity leave.but sometimes mothers takes sabaticals to raise the child.its totally personal.we can not judge them...but entertainment industry is quite different from govt and private jobs..