Originally posted by: TheLifeDiaries
You never know shayad yahi ho vo post on which he'll give his like 😉🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: TheLifeDiaries
You never know shayad yahi ho vo post on which he'll give his like 😉🤣
Originally posted by: Shamrouz
And the answer is Kanta 🤣ShaNta"s Intense Love Story..http:////youtu.be/vL8KXsZnOc4
Originally posted by: heera1702
Congo Sham 👏 loll I was thinking KV n KC will have a hearty laugh if they see it ,n see she hit a like too👏 lolll I too want Kv to hit the like for this intense LS 😉😆
Originally posted by: TheLifeDiaries
Mai chahu mai chahu dil se mai ye chahu,KV ka ispe like paa kar aap dhanya ho jao.🤣*Oh I miss my childhood badly *
Originally posted by: Manoyana
Of course we know it's Kanta! 🤣Yeah the new romantic track has begun! ShaNta! 🤣
Originally posted by: Shamrouz
I already posted it on Vimeo for you😆http:////vimeo.com/242033761But others can watch it😕Why you aren't able to watch