Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3

Trials Of Fire!! IPKKND3 Untold Saga Of ADNi Chapter 1 to 15 - Page 57

ASRkiMoonlight thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Did you genuinely enjoy? Like the character development? Thanks for your comments. Any new VMs made by you?

Ofcourse Neha
Its one of those stories I wait for everyday..warms my heart reading it
One of those rare stories which makes you feel like would have done complete justice to the storyline even better had it been on air right now
Loved the kind, caring Advay withholding his own demons trying his best to help his Chandni overcome hers and Chandni, desperate to sooth and heal his pain..both, leaving no stone unturned to be eachother equal, better half, strength ..so much more
The way you have incorporated pictorials in between gives so much depth and meaning to the story and what you want to convey... it helps immensely to connect with the characters and their emotions
And the last scene which was a very much sensuous one was written so tastefully that it didn't look out of place or overboard..all of your love scenes are handled so tactfully and beautifully, that it deserves a special a mention πŸ‘

Oh and I have a made a few sad adni vms recently that you might like❀️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ASRkiMoonlight

Ofcourse Neha
Its one of those stories I wait for everyday..warms my heart reading it
One of those rare stories which makes you feel like would have done complete justice to the storyline even better had it been on air right now
Loved the kind, caring Advay withholding his own demons trying his best to help his Chandni overcome hers and Chandni, desperate to sooth and heal his pain..both, leaving no stone unturned to be eachother equal, better half, strength ..so much more
The way you have incorporated pictorials in between gives so much depth and meaning to the story and what you want to convey... it helps immensely to connect with the characters and their emotions
And the last scene which was a very much sensuous one was written so tastefully that it didn't look out of place or overboard..all of your love scenes are handled so tactfully and beautifully, that it deserves a special a mention πŸ‘

Oh and I have a made a few sad adni vms recently that you might like❀️

Take a bow girl!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Shivani and Barun can kill with their perfect expressions... Yet the exact moments captured by you and mixed in line with the songs for the perfect fusion ! hats Off!

The videos feel short leaving you wanting more... wanting to linger in their sorrow.

The Channa mere ya... there were actual tears stinging at the back of my eyes within the short few mins of the VM.

N you have taken shots from promos, serial everything...

It's simply great feeling to have creative friends like you!

I couldn't put my like there as the account creation issue is not yet sorted out, but believe me, I loved them.

Priyu, do check out Lubs' VMs . Enthralling... simply Beautiful ones! 
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I checked all the vms Lubi
they are just awesome
so intense emotional and from the heart
2filmy thumbnail
just wanted to ask you something
is ugtan haldi ?
This content was originally posted by: 2filmy

just wanted to ask you something
is ugtan haldi ?

Ugtan is applied on Diwali's first day. It has lots of ingredients good for skin but haldi chandan is best for skin so that also can be used as ugtan... 

With chemicals being introduced in ugtans available commercially, I have myself shifted to haldi chandan ugtan for Diwali.
2filmy thumbnail
thanks Di
didn't know about this at all
we don't have that ritual
ASRkiMoonlight thumbnail

Take a bow girl!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Shivani and Barun can kill with their perfect expressions... Yet the exact moments captured by you and mixed in line with the songs for the perfect fusion ! hats Off!

The videos feel short leaving you wanting more... wanting to linger in their sorrow.

The Channa mere ya... there were actual tears stinging at the back of my eyes within the short few mins of the VM.

N you have taken shots from promos, serial everything...

It's simply great feeling to have creative friends like you!

I couldn't put my like there as the account creation issue is not yet sorted out, but believe me, I loved them.

Priyu, do check out Lubs' VMs . Enthralling... simply Beautiful ones! 

Aw Thank you sweetheart 
Your beautiful words means alot!
And its an absolute delight to make something on these two beauties ShivRun
Their performances render you speechless and leaves you wanting for more..thats all because of themπŸ‘
ASRkiMoonlight thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 2filmy

I checked all the vms Lubi
they are just awesome
so intense emotional and from the heart

Thanks Piyu😳 happiness is reading your comments always
2filmy thumbnail
oh Lubi I just love your creations
they all are so special and unique

Lingering Moments Chapter 11 page 1 

Thousand stars all exploded together once again. The shudder came once again. The flame danced happily in the sky; thoroughly satiated yet wanting more and more. She had lost count of how many times the shudders had come and exploded within her.  

It had happened in all places... be it bed,be it the recliner, be it the shower... New sensitivities were discovered! Then, exploited completely for higher and higher pleasure! Undiscovered positions were explored! Higher and higher pinnacles were reached.

What all had he not done! He had claimed her in Spider-Man position against the wall with her legs entwined around him...He took her to a new summit with him in Titanic pose little modified for access and pleasure...He satiated her in Aashiqui position enwrapped within the curtains.

There was total satiation in their draining out together!

Yet, the sun kept arousing her desire to meet him again. She felt his strong pull towards him. Yes! He was her sun, her guiding protecting light, the eternal fire!

The flame responded to the call immediately. It was so tiny, so fragile against the sun's fire; yet it felt safe and confident. The sun caressed, crumpled the flame at each atom of hers. 

In return, the flame fired up the sun to the limit of explosion. When both could not stay apart any more, they unified.

The flame sensed... loved... wanted the movements of the sun within her. The sun relished the flame's engulfing him completely. 

Then, they smiled! The smile held a challenge for the other one. It said, you first! The whole thing became a happy game of coaxing... teasing...exciting!

The sun attacked the roof first, then the sides. Flame caught such fire that she would explode any minute now. She whimpered and moaned but those were absorbed completely within his mouth before escaping her mouth. The sun put his full force... attacked deep inside...again and again, harder and harder... a frantic need to win the game ...but all the more, a desire to please her... to possess her...to mark her as his and his only!

He was on the verge himself. At one point, her body shuddered violently. He allowed the shudder to consume him and then he lost control. He was aflame! 

With a victorious smile, the flame shuddered real now... Exploding completely herself. Complete with a screeching moan, the explosion was the wildest one! 

He was taken by surprise. In spite of all his force and tactics, she had managed to trick him. But while tricking, the flame had gone higher than the sun in her explosion. Both had perhaps won the game!

Oblivious to the earth outside, both lingered in the moment... soaked in the pleasure...both had exhausted all their energies on one another...neither was there energy left to separate nor the desire!... both just held on to the moment longer...and longer... not wanting to return to earth!

But the earth was very much there in its own place and ticking in time. Pooja and Naani restlessly waited for the loving couple to come out. Both were worried as Chandni was an early riser; but there was no sign of her today. After yesterday's incident, there was no news, no clue on how she was now.

"I feel so guilty about this, Naani. I shouldn't have insisted on Adi playing near pool. It all happened because of me and him, perhaps. God knows how she is now!"

"No Beta! It's not your fault. Stop blaming yourself. Those were just the circumstances. Somehow, this child got succumbed to them. I am worried about her."

"Yes Naani, Me too! Jaane kaisi hai voh ab? Theek hai bhi yaa nahi?"(God knows how she is feeling now? Whether she is ok or not?)

"No Pooja, I am not worried about now. She is with Chiku. I trust him completely. He will never ever allow anything to happen to her. I am worried about this trauma she gets out of mundane incidents. There's something in her past that gets triggered. Last time it was press, this time our pool.

We want to protect her, help her but unless we know what all triggers her trauma, how are we going to keep such incidents away?"

Having walked in there, Shikha's brow creased hearing the two. Should I tell these good souls what has happened in Jiji's past? No maybe, Miku can explain them better. She silently withdrew her steps.

Nani continued, "I have been so happy in my youth but lately life is not being kind to me. Both my daughters were happily married. 

But Sudha faced that tragic death with her husband and the family was shattered leaving behind two burning pieces, Chiku with us and Miku unknown to us. 

Leela lost her husband soon and became bitter about life overall. She truly loved Sudha and had grown up happily with her since childhood.

In spite of all austerities, it was Leela's love for Sudha that gave her strength to raise both Chiku and you as her own children. It's not wrong that she hates Vasishth family from her guts.

We got you married and expected life to give us some happiness. But, that marriage turned out to be your worst nightmare in life. It is thanks to Chiku that you are safe and happy. Adi is growing under the love and protection of Chiku. 

Now Chiku could have seen happiness himself with his childhood sweetheart Chandu; instead these traumas are troubling the poor girl, hampering their life. J

aane mujh boodhi ki pariksha aur kitani lega Bhagwan! "

(Who knows how many more trials will God put me through)

Though there was no energy and none whatsoever desire to separate; separation was inevitable. Dev kissed his thank you on Chandu's cheek, his trademark nowadays before the final separation. He stepped on the ground and his face flinched when a shooting pain ran in his left leg up his thighs. The multi-session had been tiring for him, too. Yet,there was sweet happy smile on his face. Life felt good!

Chandni was seeing just stars exploding.There was just light everywhere. She could hardly lift herself up. She tried and suddenly realised she felt very light in her head making her feel giddy.Her hand in a reflex went to her forehead and she was about to fall back in bed;when his strong arms came around her supporting her. His brow creased with immediate worry.

" Kya hua Chandu? What happened? Is it the trauma attack again?" His voice soaked in extreme anxiety.

She looked at him with surprise... Her typical swag mood on, 

"What trauma? This is just being in heavens for too long. Who in this world would want to return back from heavens?" 

She smiled her Swag smile, trademark of happy Chandu.

He smiled with her reply. "Relax for five mins. I'll bring you water. You'll feel better then."

"Mujhe tumse baat karani hai, Dev? need to speak to you!" Chandni's tone was very assertive.

Shikha knocked on Miku's door. No response... she knocked again ... and then again. A sleepy eyed Miku,rubbing his eyes, opened the door. 

"Jaane bahaar, gule guljaar, tum aa gayee? You have come? I always knew you could not stay away from me."

"Why so long to open the door? You were sleeping till now? Have you seen the time?" Shikha blasting him off as usual.

"I was sleepy; so I slept. I don't resist either my sleep or my fiancee ever. Come ...Come in my arms."

"Khabardaar! Chhooa to maar maar ke mera prashaad kya hai dikha doongi. Get aside, let me come in." (Don't you dare touch me! Even if you think about it, I'll smash you in a pulp with my punch)

She pushed him in from the entrance and stepped in herself. Then she closed the door behind her.

"I knew it! I knew it! Ek hindustaani ladki jab na kahati hai to uska matlab haan hota hai."( When an Indian girl says no; she means yes)

"A big misunderstanding on all you men's part. A no is truly a NO! I want to talk to you."

"Marriage talk?... I told you already I want you to finish studies first." Miku was still in his filmy chirpy mood.

"My foot! Marriage talk! I came to tell you about Jiji."

"What happened to her? Is she alright?"Suddenly Miku was very concerned. 

"She and Jiju have not come out yet. Naani and Pooja are genuinely worried. I was thinking that we should perhaps tell them about Jiji's kidnap."

"No Shikha! We will not tell them. It's not for us, but for Bhabhi and Bhai to disclose the truth the way they want to.It's their privilege... It should be their choice." Miku was sharp and firm.

"But Naani and Pooja are so worried?"

"To banda kis din kaam aayega? Why fear when I am here! You go ahead;I'll freshen up fast n come."

Shikha was back in corridors. Pooja was speaking to Nani. 

"It's so important that Bhaiyya gets some happiness in life after the burning trauma of all these years. For that to happen, Bhabhi should become happy first. But this trauma of hers...somehow keeps on surfacing again and again... how to stop it from happening?  Truly, it's our trial!"

"Well said, Deedi! It is our trial! So what are we waiting for? Let us do everything possible for Bhabhi to make her happy. Come let's start!" Miku was determined.

"Par use hua kya hai? What has happened to her?" Pooja refused to let go of her worry.

"Jindagi har kisi ko kuchh gahare dard de jaati hai, Didi! 

Life gives everybody some deep pain. Eventually, it's life which helps the person to learn to deal with it! Why should we insist on knowing what happened in Bhabhi's past? Instead, let us make her present and future happy. That is surely in our hands." Miku was very wise.

"That's true! "Smiling, Pooja and nani spoke at once.

Chandni was looking intently at Dev. He knew from her look that everything was not alright. "What happened, Chandu? Did I hurt you?" He asked genuinely.

"You know you could not let me get hurt even when you hated me. Now when so much in love, how will you hurt me? Stop fishing for compliments as to how expert you were!" smilingly she assured him.

Then with a serious tone, she asked, "Yeh kya tha Dev? Mujhe nahi bataaoge?" (What was this Dev? Won't you tell me?)

"Kya kya tha? Kis baare mein baat karrahi ho? (what was what? WHat are you talking about?

I just wanted to make love to you, that's all. Seeing you, my desire gets kindled every time."

"It was great, no doubts! But why am I getting this feeling that it was something different for you. ... something like a battle...what was it that you were trying to achieve?"

He knew that she could read him in and out. There wasn't any point denying.

"Chandu, you love me so much, you can read me in and out. Don't you gauge what it is?"

"At the moment, No Dev... I am unable to understand. When we have achieved each other's love, complete understanding...what is it that you are battling against now? What's left to achieve?"

"Conquering over your fears, Chandu!That's what I am battling against. When you got the trauma attack in front of the press, I took you out to make your heart relax and trust me. I so much believed that my love would help you conquer over your fears.

I had asked you to remember our moment every time you got scared. And I strongly believed that moment was sufficient.Then, yesterday your trauma returned...challenging me, ridiculing my love. 

Tum jaanati ho, Chandu, Advay singh Raizada kabhi nahi haar sakata...

(You know, Chandu, ASR cannot ever lose!)

This time, my battle is not against any person... It's against an emotion stressed in your brain somewhere... If it was my mind, I would control it. 

But it's your mind! So the battle is all the more challenging. I want your mind to not be able to remember anything else except my love. I want to wipe all images, all memories, all feelings except that of our lovemaking and my love for you."

He was caressing her face slowly, making her listen intently to him. He cupped her face. His eyes had moistened with emotion,

"Tum mera saath dogi na, Chandu? Tum meri shakti banogi na?"

( You'll stay with me, right? You'll be my power, right?)

There was thick curtain of tears in her eyes,

"Vakratunda ... you have a tedha smile,

Mahaakay...you are much bigger than me,towering over my frame...

Surykoti Samaprabha... being one with you is like being one with sun

Yaad Hai Dev, tumne kaha tha... Log to baat karate hain Taare tod laane ki, main tumhare liye asal taare tod laaya hoon...

(Remember Dev, you had said......people just talk about bringing stars down, I have really picked and brought stars for you)

Aaj main kahati hoon... Log to sirf baat karate hain ki main tumhara patidev hoon ; par aap mere liye sach mein Dev ban gaye ho! Us uparwale Vighnharta ke saath saath, Aap bhi mere vighnahartaa ho! " 

(Today I say, people just talk that they are gods for their wives; but for me, you are truly my god! There's Vighnharta (the remover of obstacles in heaven and you are the obstacle remover for me!)

She leaned forth and kissed softly on his forehead... and then slowly she moved onto one lid of his... then further she slowly softly kissed the scar on his left lid allowing her lips to linger on the scar... It was her promise to him, her concurrence to his plan. 

She had always known that it's far more difficult fighting your inner demons than outside enemies. Yet, she resolved to join hands with Dev in the battle against her trauma.

"Mujhe to bahot bhook lagi hai,breakfast kuchh bana ke nahi?" Chirpily Miku asked the gang. ( I am damn hungry, is there any breakfast prepared?)

"Breakfast is ready; but Bhaiyya and Chandni?"Pooja looked in their room's direction.

"They must not be feeling any hunger, any thirst at the moment. Don't worry about them, Di. Bhaiyya will take full care of Bhabhi."

"He is right, Pooja. Let us eat. They can eat when they come out. They need time with each other after last evening."Nani consoled worried Pooja.

Breakfast was fun and frolic but Adi was not his usual self. Miku noticed it, 

"Adi... my buddy... what are plans for today? Give your ideas to make Bhabhi happy."

"Will she be angry with me?" Adi's rare quietness showed his anxiety.

Miku went over to his seat and lovingly hugged the child, "Buddy, learn to trust , child! She is your sweet CM and my cute Bhabhi. She will not be angry. Don't worry yourself over it." 

He kissed Adi on his forehead, "And you should join hands with me with all your ideas. Naani, aap bhi ideas laga do. Put your mind to it as well! We'll make Bhabhi forget last evening." Miku's voice pumped zest in everybody around.

He was unable to fathom the exact feelings in his heart. He felt at top of the world with happiness... he felt charged with sense of responsibility... He felt tranquil with a sense of  relief.

"How are you feeling now? Little better?Lemme help you get dressed. You have had your bath already. Will my princess care to share mine?" There was a laugh in his voice.

"Dhattt!" Blushing she beat his chest with her fist... Then, there was a twinkle in her eyes. 

"Tomorrow? ...For rituals sake! You and I both care for the rituals, right? The wife is supposed to bathe the husband."

Advay threw his head back and laughed heartily at the naughtiness in her voice. She was truly his Katto Gilheri!

Having bathed and dressed himself, he took out a red sari from wardrobe and brought to her. She had been resting and on seeing his choice, she smiled, "You love red colour on me, don't you?"

"Yes! It gives me the feel of you being Mrs. Advay Singh Raizada. The day you dressed up in red with red bangles and red sindoor...

Chhap gaya hai voh pal meri aankhon mein...mere sapne us lamhe se jud gaye hain!" 

(The moment is impressed in my eyes..... my dreams are attached to it)

She leaned on him all the time for support while she dressed. He holding her felt so secure that for a moment she allowed herself to completely lean on him and close her eyes.

In a moment, he sensed her need and hugged her tighter. Whatever had been the water trauma, he would protect her,safeguard her against it. She was his wife, his responsibility. 

The red also looked damn sexy on her. He felt a stirring again but he completely controlled himself. She wouldn't last another session in her present state. He just patted her forehead with love, kissing her silky top with care... transferring his strength to her.

Preparations were in full swing outside.Everyone was doing their bit. 

The rangoli in corridors were redone by Pooja and Shikha. Masi had tastefully arranged flowers decorations everywhere. Naani was busy making phone calls with help from Murli. Shilpa was cleaning any mess anywhere around from last evening. 

Shikha was now lighting up the chandelier with special bulbs as liked by Chandni. She was looking great in her white ensemble dressed up for Diwali. From across the room, Veer working with Adi in tow, watched her beauty and his face lighted up with love.

Pooja saw him and felt so happy for both her brothers having found the happiness of their lives.

"You know Didi, Jiji would insist on chandeliers being twelve feet above ground in Allahabad. And so finicky about it! As if eleven feet would make any difference." Shikha chuckled.

"It would, Shikha! Because Bhaiyya had taught her in childhood about it. He is insistent on that himself always."

"Surprising isn't it, to remember everything a person said and did sixteen years back. I mean it's such a long time to remember such small things. I cannot understand Jiji at times."

"It's all about love, Shikha! Bhaiyya hasn't forgotten anything either."

"Bachapan mein bane rishte bhale kachche dhaagese bandhe ho, bahot gahare hote hain."Maasi was lost in thoughts.

(The connections made in young age; even when they are tender, they are still deep)

"Duniya mein har kisi ke paas aisa ek rishta ho."  (May every person in the world have one such relation)

Shikha looked dreamy eyed at Miku. Miku stared back at her with love.

"Tota Maina ki Kahani to Purani; purani ho gayee", Smiling Shilpa sang to tease Shikha. (The tale of lovebirds is gone old now)

"Matar ka dana, Itna nahi samjhati ki aisi kahaaniyaan kabhi puraani nahi hoti!",  (Don't you understand that such sagas never get old)

Murli made a face at Shilpa and got one back in return.

"Shall we try and go out, Chandu? Will you be alright?" There was so much love, so much encouragement in his voice that she immediately felt confident and nodded. But only her heart was ready while her feet wobbled under her. He supported her immediately. Just then there were knocks on the door and both looked at it.

It was the earth's call for them to leave their own personal beautiful world. He looked at her quizzically and she assured him with her smile. 

As soon as he opened the door, Miku, Shikha and Pooja marched in,

" Bhabhi Good Morning! Actually it's almost noon now but I'll say good morning." Miku teased as usual with full confidence in his cool relationship with Bhabhi.

"Jiji, we have all been waiting for you.Nothing feels right without your touch. You must come fast." 

"Chandni, chalo jaldi. It's already late now and being Diwali day, there's so much to do. Look! Both you and me in red. We both look great, don't we?" Pooja was very chirpy to make Chandni forget previous evening. 

" Bhaiyya, why don't you wear a radiant colour like us? " She tugged at Chandni's elbow to pull her ahead.

"Pooja" came the soft callout whisper.

Chandni had moved a little ahead and was talking to Shikha admiring her ear-piece. "Jiji, aapne to hi laaya tha mere liye."(Sis, you had yourself brought it for me)

"Pooja, I know tum karogi hi. Par kahe bagair mera dil nahi manta. (I know you'll do it even without telling. But my heart will not rest until I tell you)

Take full care of her." Advay's tone was soft but his concern was clear in his voice.

"Of course, Bhaiyya! Don't worry."

Miku smiled hearing his big bro. He truly loved her, didn't he? 

Chandni heard Advay, too. She thought with a smile,He will always care for me like this. He is my Dev.'

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 4 years ago
Previous
1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 122
Next
KK Thumbnail

KK