thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode 662
After taking a selfie Ranveer and Raagini started to play inside their room were they both were playing cricket and smiling happily to each other. Raagini was having the bat in her hand and she was playing the cricket with her father in her own rules were Ranveer too was happily smiling and was bowling the ball to Raagini were Ishani was sitting in the sofa and was cheering both Raagini and Ranveer and was smiling happily along with them. They were happily smiling to each other and was enjoying their family moments were the time was moving were Ishani smiling seeing the way Raagini hit the ball towards the cupboard and turned to the clock in the wall and seeing the time was 9 o clock seeing both Ranveer and Raagini. 
Ishani:Tk fine both of you its 9 o clock..
Ranveer(who went and took the ball in his hand that was laying in the floor after Raagini hit it having the ball in his hand and hearing what Ishani said and seeing the clock and seeing Ishani):We didn't know how time went know Ishani?
Ishani(sitting in the sofa and smiling to him):Haan..Tk keep the bat and ball in the toys basket. Let me change Raagini's dress and you too change yourself then let all of us go down to have our dinner. 
Ranveer(getting it shook his head as okay): hmm
Raagini(seeing both Ranveer and Ishani talking to each other and holding the bat in her hand waiting for Ranveer to through the ball to her and in a cute tone):Papa..
Ranveer(seeing Ishani and hearing Raagini's tone seeing her):Haan Baby..
Raagini:Ball..
Ranveer:Let us go to have our dinner baby its time. 
Raagini(shaking her head as no):Nahi Papa Ball..(she had a cute adamant face).
Ranveer(seeing Raagini being adamant turning to Ishani):Ishani your time to handle Raagini. 
Ishani(getting up from the sofa and seeing Ranveer):haan (walking and going near Raagini):Raagini its time baby come you can have your dinner. If we go down you can have your Kana and then you can have a good sleep. 
Raagini(seeing Ishani a cute innocent look):Mama ball..
Ishani(cutely):Tk can you hug Mama?
Raagini(cutely smiling):Huggie..
Ishani:haan huggie give a huggie to Mama..(she opened her hands to Raagini by lightly bending down).
Raagini immediately putting the bat down in the floor and showed her hands to Ishani were Ishani immediately took Raagini in her hand were as soon as her mother took her in her hand Raagini hugged Ishani so well were Ishani too hugged Raagini so well. 
Ishani(turning to Ranveer): Let me have Raagini for sometime like this Ranveer. you change and come..
Ranveer hearing it shook his head as okay to Ishani and then he walked and came near Ishani and then he bent and took the bat that was laying in the floor and then he walked to the toys basket and then he kept both the ball and the bat in the toys basket and then he started to walk towards the cupboard were he went to the cupboard and opened the cupboard and took his night dress and he closed the cupboard and then he entered the washroom to change himself. Ishani as soon as Ranveer entered the washroom she walked to the sofa and then she sat in the sofa by hugging Raagini and she held her close to her so well. The time was moving were in the next 15 minutes Ranveer came out of the washroom wearing his night pant and t-shirt were Ishani seeing Ranveer came out she got up from the sofa hugging Raagini. 
Ishani: you go down and have your dinner Ranveer. Let me bring Raagini after changing her dress. 
Ranveer(hearing it):haan tk Ishani let me go I am feeling hungry.
Ishani:hmm tk..
Ranveer giving a smile to Ishani and he started to walk towards the entrance of the room and he went out of the room and started to walk in the corridor to go down to the dinner table. Ishani as soon as Ranveer went she walked to the cupboard and then she opened the cupboard with her one hand holding Raagini carefully in her other hand and then she took Raagini's night dress and then she closed the cupboard and then in a affectionate tone. 
Ishani:Raagini baby..
Raagini(still hugging Ishani): hmmm
Ishani:Come out of the hug let Mama take you to change the dress..
Raagini(hearing it came out of the hug and saw Ishani and smiling to her):mama..
Ishani(smiling to her):Love you my darling..
Raagini cutely smiled to Ishani were Ishani too smiling to her and she walked to the washroom and entered the washroom to change Raagini's dress. 
Ranveer went down to the dinning table were he already saw Amba, Kailash, Baa, Mithesh and chaitali having their dinner were he went to the dinning table were Amba seeing Ranveer and smiling to him. 
Amba:Ranveer Dikhra..come and sit you can have your dinner. 
Ranveer(sitting in his chair and seeing Amba):Haan Maa I am feeling so much hungry today..
Amba:haan its all your favorite dish only today.(seeing Mala who was serving to Chaithali):Mala serve for Ranveer..
Mala(finishing serving to Chaithali):Tk Maa..(telling she came to the middle of the table and took the plate and started to serve the dishes in the plate).
Chaithali having the dinner and seeing Ranveer who was smiling and talking something to Amba and thinking about the way he kissed Ishani she got a bit shy face now. Taking her eyes from Ranveer and she started to have her dinner. 
Mala after serving the dishes in the plate and then she brought the plate to Ranveer and kept the plate with dinner food in front of Ranveer were Ranveer giving a light smile to Mala started to have his dinner. 
In the next 10 minutes Ishani came down to the hall having Raagini in her hands were cutie pie was in her trousers and t-shirt. Ishani walked in the hall and then she came to the dinning table were everyone seeing Ishani gave a smile to her were Ishani too smiling to all came and sat in the chair next to Amba and then she made Raagini to be sit in the table in between her and Amba. 
Raagini(seeing Amba who was having her dinner with a smile):Dadi..
Amba(seeing Raagini):Meri Pothi 
Raagini cutely smiled to Amba were Amba too happily smiled back to her Pothi were Ranveer and Ishani were smiling seeing the cute bond between Amba and Raagini were Chaithali having the dinner and seeing Ishani for a while and thought about the way Ishani brought her hand to Ranveer's hair while he was kissing her were thinking it she had a impossible head shake and then she continued to have her dinner. 
Ishani(seeing Mala):Mala bring Raagini's dinner
Mala(who was standing near the table hearing what Ishani said to  her and seeing Ishani):Tk Bhabhi let me bring it. 
Ishani shook her head as okay to Mala were Mala walked and entered the kitchen to bring the dinner for Raagini were Raagini was cutely playing with Amba and Ishani and was doing her cute antics to Both Ishani and Amba. They too were happily smiling to Raagini were by that time Mala came out of the kitchen with Raagini's dinner were she came and gave the dinner to Ishani were Ishani giving a smile to Mala and she got the dinner for Raagini from Mala and then she started to feed Raagini her dinner were Raagini too was having her dinner doing all the sort of Naughtiness. Exactly after 20 minutes Baa finished her dinner and then washing her hands and then wishing good night to everyone and she started to move towards her room. Chaithali and Mithesh too finishing their dinner and washing their hands and wishing good night to everyone in the table and they started to walk towards the stairs were as walking towards the stairs itself Chaithali stood in the hall and turned and saw Ishani who was sitting in the chair and feeding Raagini her dinner and in thoughts. 
Chaithali(in thoughts): Seeing that Ranveer and Ishani are kissing I came from there. Don't know what they talked after that. Somehow to bring Devarsh back to RV mansion I need to know whether Ranveer allowed Ishani to go to dress selection tomorrow or not. If Ranveer allowed her too I want to know where Ishani is going and by what time Ishani is leaving the house. If I know these details only I can tell about these things to Devarsh. Now after going to room surely Ishani and Ranveer are going to sleep only. So tomorrow morning I need to wake up early in the morning and get to know all the details..(telling it seeing Ishani she shook her head as yes to herself and then she turned and started to walk towards the stairs to go to her room were Mithesh has already gone up). 
Ranveer finished his dinner and then he took the plate in his hand and then he entered the kitchen and then dropping the plate for washing and then he washed his hands and he came out of the kitchen and then seeing Amba and Kailash who were having their last mouth of dinner. 
Ranveer:Tk Maa Baba good night.
Amba(smiling to Ranveer):Tk Dikhra..
Kailash:Good night Ranveer...
Ranveer shook his head as okay with a smile to both Kailash and Amba and he started to walk towards the stairs to go to their room. Amba and Kailash too finishing their dinner got up along with the plate in their hand and entered the kitchen to wash their hands were Ishani was feeding Raagini her dinner were when both Amba and Kailash came out of the kitchen after washing their hands were by that time Ishani fed the last mouth of food to Raagini. 
Ishani(smiling to Raagini):That is it my baby is done with her dinner..
Raagini hearing it cutely clapped her hands smiling to Ishani were Amba and Kailash came to the dinning table and seeing Ishani. 
Amba:Tk Ishani good night..
Ishani(smiling to Raagini and hearing Amba's voice seeing Amba):Haan Maa good night..(seeing Kailash):Good night Baba..
Kailash(smiling to Ishani):hmm good night Ishani..
Ishani smiled to Kailash were both Amba and Kailash too smiling to Ishani and they were about to move from the dinning table were that was the moment Raagini seeing Amba and kailash. 
Raagini(cutely):Dadi...
Amba(stopped and seeing Raagini):Haan Raagini..
Raagini(cutely showed her hands to Amba):Dadi mein..
Amba:you are coming with me?
Raagini(shook her head as yes): hmmm(seeing Ishani and showing Amba):Mama Dadi mein...
Before Ishani could answer to Raagini Amba smiling to Raagini..
Amba:Tk come with Dadi(seeing Ishani):Let her sleep with us today Ishani..
Ishani(seeing Amba and smiling):haan maa tk. I have already changed her dress. Let me wash her mouth alone. 
Amba:haan tk..
Ishani smiling to Amba took Raagini in her hands and she went to the wash basin to wash Raagini's mouth. Amba was so happy and she saw Kailash and smiling to him. 
Amba:Raagini is really getting comfortable with us also know?
Kailash:haan she is getting used to sleep with us also Amba. 
Amba:haan I am so happy that our Ranveer's daughter is very attached to us. 
Kailash:(smiling to her shook his head as yes):hmm
As they were talking Ishani brought Raagini after washing her mouth to the dinning table and then she took the water in the glass and gave the water to Raagini were Raagini drank the water well and then Ishani keeping the glass back in the dinning table and showed Raagini to Amba.
Ishani:Tk go with Dadi..
Raagini(cutely shook her head as yes to Ishani): hmm(she saw Amba and showed her hands to Amba and cutely said):Dadi..
Amba(taking Raagini in her hands well and smiling to Raagini):come come let us go to our room..(smiling to Raagini and seeing Ishani):Tk Ishani let us go..
Ishani shook her head as okay to Amba were Amba too smiling to Ishani and she started to walk towards the stairs having Raagini in  her hands were Kailash too started to walk along with her. Ishani then saw Mala cleaning all the empty plates and bowls in the dinning table and then she went and sat in her chair and seeing mala. 
Ishani:Mala take the dinner for you, your husband and son and you can leave now itself I think. 
Mala:haan tk Bhabhi for others I have already sent the dinner to their room so let me leave after you finish your dinner. 
Ishani:Arrey come on Mala let me have my dinner. you can go to your home so that you will get some extra time to spend with your husband and son know? 
Mala(smiling to Ishani):TK bhabhi..(telling it she entered the kitchen and dropped the empty plate and bowls in the sink and then she came to the slap and took her tiffin box in her hand and she came out of the kitchen).
As Mala came out Ishani was serving herself in a plate and then she went to the chair and she sat in the chair and kept the food plate in front of her and she started to have her dinner were Mala started to take the dinner for her husband and son from the dishes in the table in the tiffin box and then she closed the tiffin box and then seeing Ishani. 
Mala:Bhabhi shall I take all the vessels in the table and clean the table and then leave to home?
Ishani(swallowing the food and seeing Mala):its okay Mala let me clean the table you can go to your home. 
Mala:But Bhabhi..(she was hesitating).
Ishani:Arrey I am only telling know then what? why are you hesitating? Let me clean it Mala you can leave..(she gave a smile to Mala).
Mala(too giving a head shake and smile):Tk Bhabhi(telling it she started to walk from the dinning table area to leave to her home in servant quarters).
It was exactly next 20 minutes were Ishani finished her dinner and then she went to the kitchen and dropped her plate and then washing her hands she came out of the kitchen. After that she started to take all the dishes in the table and was dropping it for washing and then keeping the extra foods in a containers and keeping it in the fridge and then cleaning the table and then making a check that she cleaned the table and then she went to the kitchen and washed her hands well and then she came out of the kitchen and started to walk towards the hall from the dinning area were as she came to the hall she saw Ramu closing the main door of the house to lock the door were seeing it she saw the clock in the wall and getting its exactly 10 o clock in the night she started to walk to the stairs were she came to the stairs and started to get in the stairs and then she came to the corridor and walking in the corridor she came to their room were as soon as she entered the room she saw for Ranveer were she was not able to see Ranveer in the room. 
Ishani(to herself):I thought Ranveer would have slept but Ranveer is not in the room itself..(thinking to herself):Where has he gone? Tk let me wait and see for sometime whether he is coming or not. 
Thinking it she started to walk towards the cupboard to get her night dress were she went to the cupboard and when she was about to open the cupboard there was a moderate breeze that was coming inside the room through the window that made Ishani to turn and seeing the window were feeling the breeze chill she walked towards the window without to her control and then she came to the window and stood near the window were the breeze was moderate in its speed were she feeling the breeze with a smile saw the sky and the climate of Mumbai were climate was bit chill and she saw the sky were the sky was a night cloudy sky were seeing it Ishani was admiring the nature for a while were that was the moment Ranveer entered the room and saw Ishani seeing out of the window and then he closed the doors of their room and locked the door and then he came to the bed and then he sat in the bed and rested his back well in the bed. 
Ranveer:Ishani..
Ishani(hearing Ranveer's voice immediately turned and saw Ranveer and seeing him in the bed):Ranveer when did you come?
Ranveer:As you were seeing out of the window itself I came..
Ishani:By the by where you went?When I came to room itself you were not here?
Ranveer: After dinner I came to room and I got a call from Rishab. I told him to prepare a statistic chart regarding that he called me. That file was in study room to see the file I went to study room and cleared the doubt of Rishab and then I came back. 
Ishani:Oh tk tk...
Ranveer:What are you seeing out of the window?
Ishani:Today there is a good breeze feeling the breeze I came to the window and the climate is too good so I stood admiring the nature..(telling it she turned to the window again and saw out of the window with a smile).
Ranveer:oh..(telling it he was about to rest his head in the head rest were before resting his head in the head rest he saw the room well again and then seeing Ishani):Where is Raagini..?
Ishani:She went with Maa Ranveer. 
Ranveer hearing it had a cute smile and there was a naughtiness in his face were he got up from the bed and then he took the phone out of his pant pocket and then he kept the phone in the lamp table and then he walked and went towards Ishani were he came near Ishani with a smile and then cutely putting his hands over her stomach and then he hugged her from behind lovingly. 
Ishani(too feeling Ranveer's hug and then touching Ranveer's hands with her hand and smiling cutely and turning to him):What are you doing?
Ranveer(cutely seeing her): hmm I want to love you today..
Ishani(hearing it turning towards the window again and in a cute tone):Today?
Ranveer:haan Raagini is not with us today know?Then what let us love ...
Ishani(hearing it came out of his hug and then seeing him with a cute face):But I want to sleep..
Ranveer was about to make a argument to her to make her tell okay for love making were that was the moment there was a heavy rain outside were the rain was wetting the grounds of Mumbai were both Ishani and Ranveer saw out of the window were that was a forceful rain only were both seeing the rain and then turning and seeing each other's face a cute romantic smile came in both of their face. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani a romantic look and in a cute tone):even after this you want to sleep?
Ishani seeing him a a cute look and then without answering him she went to him and then in a micro second she hugged him lovingly were Ranveer too having a smile in his lips feeling Ishani's hug and he took brought his both the hands to Ishani's back and then hugged her so well in his embrace. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic episode didu...great update s usual.usual...b safe & sound 
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update...
Thanks for the pm.
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update dear.
Please let them spend the night together. Want 18+ episode badly. Ishveer must always make love when it is raining. Rain is a symbol of their love.😳😳😳
Alisha306 thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. 
The last part of the episode. is outstanding. Ishveer and the rain. As we all know rain plays a big role in Ishveer love story. Raagini is with Amba now. So now everything should happen between Ishveer. Please don't spoil this moment. They deserve a passionate night because soon something bad will happen either with Ranveer or with Ishaani. 
Eagerly waiting for 18+ episode. I think everyone will support my wish.πŸ‘πŸ‘
Update soon. 
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Hello
Fabulous epidoe. Raggini is such a cutie. Like her huggie with Ishaani😳
Now Ishveer are in such a romantic atmosphere.
Hope there won't be any interruptions.  As many of us mentioned, rain is equal to love for Ishveer.
Yes dear Alisha, I fully support you. 18+ episode is my wish too.
ROYALRED thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update thanks for pm
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey 
Like the episode.
Waiting for Ishveer romance.Chaitali is still trying to collect information about Ishaani's plans for tomorrow in order to tell Dewarsh about it.
Waiting for the next 
Waiting for Ishveer romance