Consoling my heart somehow , I m back 😊 😛
Well as Sanket is dead now , I think priya and kabir are gonna pair up !!!! 😆
What do u all think?
Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Who told you Sanket is dead🤣
lWho told you Sanket is dead🤣
Originally posted by: Superfly
Is it a crime to be single in life, why can't kabir be single ! Acc to me he should be single and not get married any of these loser girl's! I don't know why, I feel kusum dream of a bahu will never come true! The more she is desperate for a bahu, the more she has to wait for it! It's high time kabir concentrates on his career and leave behind his majnu avtar😡😡
Originally posted by: Alikhan2158
I don't think Sanket is dead, but there are chances what ur saying is true- by the way, I recently met with Alan Kapoor, saw him at a bus stop