Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Thushi

Wow Ashu JK thanked fans .. choo chweetuuu β€οΈ

I m missing my RaRa now .. SKR part 2 pls nd the title should be Adharmi Ki VAR or Ravan Ka Mere Ram 

Skr 2 πŸ˜²πŸ€£

But yeah missing the fun we had during SKR days, Sply RaRa talks... Awe Vanvasi Ram n Adharmi Ravan hayeee... 
Stupid SP, didn't even nominate them for best Jodi award😑
All these award functions are rigged, how dare they not nominate the best Jodi RaRa πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
Edited by CutiepieAD - 6 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@aditi Beyhadh seems to be gone girl. I had thought about what Maya speaks in that spoiler of 4-Aug. But then I thought, that part will be sincere, but Maya seems to have played her game. 
But I am not surprised, the way today's episode progressed Maya would surely say game khelna hai, fine let us play game. 

But to be frank, I am really enjoying bindaas Maya seeing mask wearing Dusky πŸ˜†. Like Sakshi Goenka you will never forget Maya Mehrotra. 
Vdvisa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
So proud to read this thread and enjoy the feeling that SKR is so much loved in Thailand. Congrats to the entire team πŸ₯³ πŸ‘
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CutiepieAD

Skr 2 πŸ˜²πŸ€£

But yeah missing the fun we had during SKR days, Sply RaRa talks... Awe Vanvasi Ram n Adharmi Ravan hayeee... 
Stupid SP, didn't even nominate them for best Jodi award😑
All these award functions are rigged, how dare they not nominate the best Jodi RaRa πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

lol hw did i miss this πŸ˜† 

han SKR 2 I badly need it ... VAR nd his Adharmii β˜ΊοΈ  comon NS SP make a show on these two na   

lol yeah mee too missing it was soo fun even talking abt his mummy was fun she was the main villain of RaRa story πŸ˜­  

first i too was angry on not getting any nominations award but hey who want rigged awards nd nomination   πŸ˜›πŸ˜†