Originally posted by: dtlover08

Awesome update 

Loved it
Continue soon 

Thank you di
Muskan193 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Lovely update dear..ishita is getting better..raman really cares for her..loved them a lot..raman wants to confess his love but before that he wants to talk to mr.iyer..precap was interesting...update soon
Thanks for pm
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely update nishu .
Ishita is better now ,appa too is improving .
Raman has started liking ishita ,their friendship was also growing .
But Ramans shifts changed due to which their he was not able to spend time with her .
Raman wants tl confess his feelings but he wanted to talk to Mr iyer about it .
Update next soon 
Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Muskan193

Lovely update dear..ishita is getting better..raman really cares for her..loved them a lot..raman wants to confess his love but before that he wants to talk to mr.iyer..precap was interesting...update soon
Thanks for pm

Thank u so much di
Kadianvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divanru

Lovely update nishu .

Ishita is better now ,appa too is improving .
Raman has started liking ishita ,their friendship was also growing .
But Ramans shifts changed due to which their he was not able to spend time with her .
Raman wants tl confess his feelings but he wanted to talk to Mr iyer about it .
Update next soon 

Thank you so much di
Kadianvi thumbnail

Thank u so much for the lovely response.

Part-8

Raman went to Mr Iyer's room and wished him a hello. Mr Iyer was laying closing his eyes and opened hearing his voice. Raman took the massage oil and started giving massage to his legs firstly making Mr Iyer surprised, not for his act as it became a routine that Raman used to give massage in day time from the time his shift got changed but Mr Iyer was surprised for his silent behaviour as he always used to talk to him nonstop to make him happy but today he could see him tensed, worried and nervous for the reason unknown to him. After giving massage to his legs, Raman sat beside him and was going to apply oil when Mr Iyer hold his finger to grab his attention. Raman looked at him and asked if he want anything but he nodded in a no. Mr Iyer did some actions through his fingers and eyes and asked Raman if he have any problem to which Raman answered in a low voice, looking down, still doing his work,

R-Ek problem to hai or mujhe aapse baat bhi karni hai par pta nhi kaise kahu aapse. I don't know aap kaise react karoge. Aapko achcha lagega ya nhi. Aapko yeh na lage ki main aapki care sirf muska lagane ke liye karta hu.  Don't know...

He was saying when Mr Iyer pressed his hand to assure him and Raman hold Mr Iyer's hand in his and taking a deep breath closing his eyes, he declared his feelings in a second,

R-Main Ishita se pyaar karta hu.

After few seconds, he opened his eyes to see Mr Iyer's reaction only to see him looking at Raman without any emotions or may be different emotions r there. Raman was waiting for any response from him while Mr Iyer was thinking of his words and the meaning of his words, it's not that that he don't like Raman. He likes Raman a lot not from the time he came to Bhalla house but even before that as Mr Iyer and Raman had met two or three times before he had met with accident whenever Mr Iyer visited Bhalla house. Mr and Mrs Bhalla used to go to Iyer house for some parties or anything else but Raman never gone with them giving a reason of his studies always and Mr Iyer always got impressed knowing his hard working nature and whenever he heard about his success. In last few months, he got to know him more and he know that he is a perfect son, a perfect friend, a perfect Police man and he will be a perfect husband, son-in-law and father also in future and same with his parents, all good. In short
Bhallas are perfect for every girl, even for his own daughter but but but is it same with Iyers, Iyers are perfect for Bhallas or not and thinking about their past and his state he could only think that they are not perfect for Bhallas, at least not right now and seeing Raman so tensed and nervous, he could guess that Raman badly need his answer right now. On top of all this, he had no idea about Ishita's point of view about all this as she had suffered a lot only few months back and secondly he was not sure that this love is true or out of sympathy.

He was still thinking and looking at Raman when Raman called him slowly.

R-Uncle say something. Please. At least ...

He was saying but next moment, Mr Iyer could only nodded his head in a no and left Raman's hands. Mr Iyer looked away and He wanted to confirm Raman feelings but Raman didn't tried to say something or asked him anything and left from there saying "it's ok. He was going to his room when he met his mother, Mrs Bhalla saw his sad face and asked what happened. He told her about Mr Iyer's reaction and hearing him, Mrs Bhalla hit his head lightly and asked him to come with her. Both entered into Mr Iyer's room only to see Mr Iyer was laying cl;osing his eyes and tears were flowing from his eyes slowly. Raman got worried and walked to him calling him and asked if he is ok. Mr Iyer opened his eyes and was restless like he wanted to hide hide his tears but he couldn't. Raman again asked why he was crying to which Mrs Bhalla interrupted and said,

Mrs Bhalla-Main batati hu Raman puttar. Yeh aansu tujhe na bolne ke liye hai. (Raman gave a confused look while she continued) Tujhe kya lagta hai ki inhone tujhe isliye mana kiya kyonki tu inki beti ke kaabil nhi hai, to aisa bilkul nhi hai. Iyer bhaisahab ne tujhe mana kiya kyonki unhe bhi meri tarah hi laga hoga ki Ishita ke sath jo bhi hua uski vajah se kahi sirf taras khakar tujhe Ishita se pyar ho gaya ho or aage chalkar tumhe pachtava ho. Ya shayad hum Ishita or uske bachche ko na apnaye. Haina Iyer Sahab.

She said with a little teary eyes asshe could understand his feelings as a father. Mr Iyer looked away while tears were flowing from his eyes.

Mrs Bhalla-Main samajh sakti hu aapka dar hai apni beti ke liye or yeh jaayas bhi hai. Mujhe ya Bhallaji ko koi problem nhi hai Ishita ya uske bachche se. Jo bhi hua usme un dono ki koi galti nhi thi. Or aap tension na lo, maine pahle hi Raman se baat kar li hai. Raman Ishita se sachcha pyaar karta hai, haina raman.

R-Ha uncle. It's not sympathy. I really love Ishita and not only her but I love her baby also equally. I know if I will accept Ishita then I will have to accept her baby also and I'm completely ready for it. Trust me, I promise I will not hurt both of them ever in my life. And yes uncle I want to clear one more thing that I'm a Police officer and anything can happen to me anytime that even I don't know. So I can't promise u that I will be there with your daughter for life time and now you can take any decision.

Mr Iyer looked at him with teary eyes for few seconds and then hold his hand smiling making raman and Mrs Bhalla also happy.

R-It means aap...

He was saying when Mr Iyer blinked his eyes and in next moment Raman hugged Mr Iyer happily thanking him again and again. Trio were lost when they heard,

I-Itni khushi kis baat ki.

All heard and saw towards door where Ishita was standing with a light smile and confused face too. She walked inside and asked why all are so happy. She went to Mr Iyer thinking it related to him. Raman was about to stand but Mr Iyer hold his finger to stop. Ishita sat opposite to Raman beside Mr Iyer and asked again when he hold her hand and put it on Raman's hand making Raman shocked but Ishita was not shocked but a little surprised as she was not expecting it so soon and that to from her own father. (I know u guys must be thinking why was expecting this so just wait and read this part completely, u will got to know). He hold their hands together. Ishita looked at Raman while Raman too looked but with scared face. She got up and went out silently leaving all confused. Raman too left behind her assuring them.

He reached to her room and saw her sitting on bed and her face was blank, without any emotions. He walked to her and called her while Ishita answered him instantly like she was waiting for only making Raman confused,

R-Ishita, actually...

I-Aisa sochna bhi mat.

R-Kya?

I-Yeh sab apne dimaag se nikal dijiye kyonki aisa kuch nhi hoga.

R-Main kuch samjha nhi, kya bol rhi ho tum.

I-Vhi jo aapke dimaag or dil mein hai.

She said making him shocked. He looked at her shocked while she continued calmly, getting up.

I-Shock laga ki mujhe kaise pta. Par mujhe pta hai yeh sab. Yes I know everything and not from today but from the day when your shift changed. Yes I know what you must have told to Appa that he did this today. Mere paas jyada kuch nhi hai kahne ke liye but please Raman, mere Appa se aisa kuch mat kahiye jo kabhi sach na ho sake. Or aap bhi yeh sab sochna bandh kar dijiye, I respect your friendship and thank u so much whatever you have done for me and my Appa but please, apni sympathy ya kisi attraction ko apna..apna pyaar mat samajhiye kyonki mujh jaisi ladki or mere bachche ke liye attract hona alag baat hai or humhe life time accept karna or pyaar karna alag baat hai. Main nhi chahti ki aap baad mein bhot hurt ho isliye please mere bachche se rat ko chupke se baat karna band kar dijiye or mujhse bhi door rahiye.

She said folding her hands in front of him while Raman was first got shocked that she knew about his feelings and got it why she tried to ignore him from the time his shift got changed. Then he heard her each and every line calmly and the time she completed she was about to go from there when he held her hand.

R-Tumne to samjha diya, ab mujhe tumhe kuch samjhana hai. Sit.

I-Raman please try to understand...

R-I understood you completely and now I want you to understand me a little. I think I deserve a fair chance.

Ishita sat there while Raman sat in front of her on floor itself. Ishita was about to say something but he stopped her and said very calmly,

R-You had talked a lot, now it's my turn. So let me start. Yes I confessed my feelings to Uncle and firstly he also denied thinking same like u that I had sympathy with you but then Maa talked to him and I assured him then he got agree. Secondly, I didn't tell anything to uncle which is not possible. Yes that's a different point that it is impossible without your will. Thirdly I can't stop myself to think about you and my baby and a happy family with all of you. About my friendship, then I will be your friend for my and your whole life even if we will get married or not. I don't need your thank you for helping you or Uncle as it was my duty as a human being. Now most importantly, my feelings for you and this baby is not any sympathy or attraction but my true feelings as you and your baby are not the first whom I met in your bad times and I sympathized on both of you. For your kind information Miss Ishita Iyer, I'm a police officer and till now I solved many cases of many girls who too suffered a lot in their life like you, in fact some had suffered more than u and I always had my sympathy with but I never think that I felt something for them. About attraction, for me outer beauty doesn't matter and by the way I can find a foreigner if I interested in fair skin only. In short I'm not a teenager, I'm mature enough to distinguish between sympathy, attraction and love And yes I will not be hurt if you will not accept my feelings and will go away from me taking your baby with you. I mean yes I will be hurt but will not die if I will not get you and this baby. You must be thinking that I don't love u both truly that's why I'm saying this but frankly speaking, initially I had lived my life for my parents till I chose my profession. After becoming a police officer, I started living for my country and my parents and now I started living for you and this baby also so if I will get u both then it's definitely good for all and if not then also I had my country and my parents as my responsibilities. Now the decision is yours. And yes, I can't promise u my whole life for you as my life is not in my hands. Or agar tum jaanti ho ki main apne iss baby se roj raat ko baat karta tha to tumhe yeh bhi pta hoga ki maine apne baby se ek pyaara sa vaada kia tha ki main use or uski ko hamesha aise hi pyaar karta rahunga to tumhara faisla kuch bhi ho par main tum dono se pyaar karna nhi chod sakta. And last but very important, I love you...

He said looking at her and she too looked at him but then he continued making her confused,

R(smiling)-my baby.

I-Kya??

R-Kya? I love my baby. Apne baby ko bol rha hu ki I love you... my baby.

He said and winked at her stand to go when he turned ad said,

R-By the way, u have only 24 hours to think and tell me your decision as after 24 u have your appointment with your doctor and this time I want to go with you as a father of your baby. If you didn't tell me your decision in these 24 hours then I will take it as ur denial.

He said and left from there leaving a confused, shocked, surprised and happy Ishita, different emotions for different reason...

That's all for this part. I tried my best, now don't know how it is. Hope u will not get bore. Now think what will Ishita do now... Waiting for ur reviews...

Precap-A new mission for Raman but its personal this time.

Edited by Kadianvi - 6 years ago
Kadianvi thumbnail
Updated next part. Hope u like it...
fSharm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome...
lovely update...
appa initially thought that raman is just having some sympathy...
but later thosiji made him understand...
finally appa agreed...
loved shra convo...
updt sooon...
Kadianvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: fSharm

Awesome...

lovely update...
appa initially thought that raman is just having some sympathy...
but later thosiji made him understand...
finally appa agreed...
loved shra convo...
updt sooon...

thanks a lot di
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superb update di
Appa was denying raman but later he agreed seeing raman's love
Ishita was refusing raman
Loved the way raman made ishita understand his feelings 
Lets see what ishita will say