Dev Season 2 Reboot or Existing _Thoughts

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Since makers r planning for season 2 ...Giving it a thought 

Imp Qs: How would u like Dev Season 2 to be:  A Reboot with fresh story or Same Existing Story  continuity ? 

If u ask me I am ok Cool with any of it either ways πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜Š

first Cvs do try to watch CSI  show I have watched it its a crime investigation series n its really good to get ideas as there cases r superb especially CSI : Miami onesπŸ˜‰

Some points I felt in season 1 is the use BG as per situations needs to be good as most times it felt like in some scene either there is no BG or not suitable BG esoecially in emotional scenes. 

secondly the Use of Visual effects n Editing requires to be good. I felt like it πŸ˜•
hope cvs will work on these in season 2.😊

Now Just giving it a thought β­οΈ
From My side if for Example its a Reboot than here wat I could think of in case of reboot : πŸ˜³

Dev is high profile most wanted Detective. He is powerfull as he got contacts in the government bcz of his Army intelligence background So he got support of all sorts. 
He lives in a nice house with Zohra apaa who is like his mother.😊
he has his own Office. πŸ˜ƒ

Amod is Inspector. 

pooja aka Mehak/Vani is Dev's secretary. Vani likes Dev but Dev doesnt likes anyone for now.πŸ˜‰

Karan is Dev's another assistant. He is a hacker plus funny too. πŸ˜Š

we have a Commisioner who most times gives crucial cases to Dev.πŸ˜ƒ

Meera aka Sumona ⭐️is a psychic with exceptional Powers .. u know I have been thinking wats lacking is that Meera powers needs to increase as its not enough to just hear ghosts there should be more so cvs needs to work on this...Meera can contact ghosts n can see them. She Can get visions of past as well future happenings just by touching anyone or anything. She gets visions anytime of anyone being in danger so she can actually save that person but the visions isnt in her control as she cant have visions when she wants to.
Plz dont exagerate with making bended head movement it looks horrific n too much.
Meera lives with her parents. She is doing fellowship with a professor who is an Archeologist digging historic discoveries. 

Amod is Meera's friend he most times takes her help in solving cases. Amod likes Meera but hasnt expressed yet as For Meers she thinks him as her Friend. 

Meera enounters Dev and both lands up into major fight. How these two will work along in solving mysteries n fall for eachother is highlight of Dev Season 2 Series. β­οΈ

Dev Season 2 is different as it will highlight cases of all sorts be it crime investigation or supernatural events. plus Season 2 will highlight Dev a detectives lovestory with a psychic Meera with gifted powers. 

I am writing first case on A Haunted castle some historic artifacts gets missing a strange case which brings Dev Meera to work along πŸ˜‰

so far written this πŸ˜Š ... Do  feel free to share your Views β­οΈ

Edited by saaniakh - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saaniakh thumbnail
Updated Edited by saaniakh - 6 years ago
saaniakh thumbnail
hmm... TKS ⭐️
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
If they continue from s1 I would like to see a more humbled mellowed down version of Dev who's less harsher on the people around him, apa Meera amod. He can have those irritations or eye rolls but verbally and emotionally less abusive please. That would make for a good continuity and Character growth. Meera can bcm his full time partner and he can teach her detectivegiri like observing , picking looks etc like elementary Sherlock.

If it's a S2 fresh, Ashish as cop will rock so maybe dev as an ex cop who left cause ips wasn't as thrilling as he hope for it, he's a bit adrenaline junky (his inteo scene can be similar to s1 hanging from building) amod his bff and he takes his help for cases occasionally, a nice glass type office as police station which dev treats like his personal property, come and go as he pleases πŸ˜† and Meera either as a worker of Amod (not polife, maybe PR officer like JJ of criminal minds or a research analyst) or a psychiatrist very uncanny ability to see through people. They clash and amod is like these kids never stop fighting, but there is grudging respect from devs side and Apa teases him with meeras name. Avi needs to be there too. 
saaniakh thumbnail
superb points mentioned πŸ˜‰ haha good one Dev as an Ex cop but Amod his BFF πŸ˜› that can never happen him n his expressions πŸ˜†his tom n jerry fight tashan can never end 🀣 especially if its for Meera he will still be say stay away from Meera Dev πŸ€£

Originally posted by: .Avengers.

If they continue from s1 I would like to see a more humbled mellowed down version of Dev who's less harsher on the people around him, apa Meera amod. He can have those irritations or eye rolls but verbally and emotionally less abusive please. That would make for a good continuity and Character growth. Meera can bcm his full time partner and he can teach her detectivegiri like observing , picking looks etc like elementary Sherlock.

If it's a S2 fresh, Ashish as cop will rock so maybe dev as an ex cop who left cause ips wasn't as thrilling as he hope for it, he's a bit adrenaline junky (his inteo scene can be similar to s1 hanging from building) amod his bff and he takes his help for cases occasionally, a nice glass type office as police station which dev treats like his personal property, come and go as he pleases πŸ˜† and Meera either as a worker of Amod (not polife, maybe PR officer like JJ of criminal minds or a research analyst) or a psychiatrist very uncanny ability to see through people. They clash and amod is like these kids never stop fighting, but there is grudging respect from devs side and Apa teases him with meeras name. Avi needs to be there too.