well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
The way Deep behaved with his mother today almost confirmed that his mother, if not entire family, is fake.
In my opinion, except for his dad all other family members are fake.
Deep's fake mom is not aware of existence of Tara & is shocked and surprised. She wanted to know from Deep about Tara, but got wrath of Deep in reply.
Scene between Deep and his mom(fake) was very interesting. Even the scenes between Deep & Tara were brilliant. Flash-back gave us some insight about Tara's past and the reason why she is the way she is.

Deep & Tara know each other since childhood and Deep has been by her side since then as her support & saviour.
Deep appears to be an obsessive lover who is ready to go to any extent for his love Tara.

I loved flashback scene of Deep & Tara particularly Deep's concern for her.Overall the episode was nice & entertaining
Alisha is doing full justice to the role of Aarohi & Tara.
And I am completely enjoying the way Arjun is portraying Deep's character...he is outstanding..!!

Loving the show 👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree
I think Deep's father married this woman after cheating on Deep's real mom ?!?!
And now because of Deep's money, the fake mom and her children listen to whatever Deep says. His father is helpless since Deep has control over everything
It's very clear Deep dislikes this woman
And Tara even said something along the lines of "I hate your family
deepalijk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
From today's episode it is clear that Deep will never fall for Arohi. He will send Arohi to prison. But when police close in on  Tara ,Tara  will betray him and tell he has done all the murders as he was present in each and every murder scene. Hence the dialog of Deep in the jail as per second promo.