Naina sameer short story: Naina ka dharamsankat

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Hi friends...seeing the precap for today's episode one thought flashed through my mind. How would Naina come to know that Sameer is innocent and the real culprit is her own brother Arjun? This is pretty much clear from yesterday's episode that Arjun is not comfortable donning the Head boy badge and definitely the papers got leaked. So how would Naina react to this truth? In this I would just be putting forward my imagination of the way Naina would come to know that the leaked papers are with Arjun and what would happen after that.

I hope you like this...please give this a read...

Everyone is at home and Chachaji is busy doing some office work and Arjun is helping him out with some tabulations (yeh un dino ki baat hai jab saare kaam haath se paper par kiye jaate the...laptop aur computers itne common nahi the).

Chachaji: arey Arjun...kal maine tumhe jo papers diye the Shuklaji ko dene ke liye wo tumne unhe de diye kya?

Arjun: nahi Chachaji main wahan gaya tha par wo ghar se bahar gaye huye the...aaj sham tak wapas aane waale the...

Chachaji: theek hai to wo tum mujhe hi de do...maine un se kal milna hai...main khud hi unhe de dunga.

Arjun gets up to get them but Chachaji told him to sit down and asks Naina who was playing Ludo with Preeti on the side bed to get the papers. On asking Arjun tells her that those papers are kept in his bookshelf. Naina goes to her Taiji's home and started searching for the papers. While searching a bundle of papers slip from her hands by mistake. She bends down to pick them up and while picking them one by one, she was shocked to see the exam papers in that bundle. She starts recollecting all that happened in the past. how Sameer was held responsible for this and what all happened after that...the way her father abused Sameer and is still trying hard to get him suspended...how Arjun doesn't want to wear the head boy badge. Everything starts to connect to each other now.

She realises that it was not Sameer but Arjun who stole the papers from the library and all blame came on Sameer because he had the keys in his pocket. She feels sorry for not trusting Sameer when he kept on saying that he was innocent but no-one including her believed him. She also remembers that Sameer said that before coming to a conclusion and revealing her truth before the Principal, she should have asked him. This time she won't repeat this and before doing anything, she will ask Arjun Bhaiya as to why he did this. She takes the papers asked by Chachaji and goes back and hands it to him. She is waiting for night to talk to Arjun but all through she keeps thinking about Sameer and how her half -truth led to the entire disaster.

At night time Naina enters Arjun's room where he is reading a book. He sees her and asks her to sit.

Arjun: Naina...tum yahan...is waqt?

Naina: haan Bhaiya aap se kuch baat karni thi

Arjun: haan kaho

Naina takes out the papers and asks him about them. Arjun is shocked to see them with her and asks her where she found them. She tells him that this is not important...what is important is that how are these papers with him?  He isn't able to answer her and turns his face away from her.

Naina: Bhaiya aap mujhse nazren mat churao...batao mujhe yeh wohi exam papers hain na jo leak huye the...iska matlab aap ne inhe churaya tha...aur saara ilzaam us bechare Sameer par aaya. Kyun kiya aapne aisa Bhaiya? Kya zaroorat thi aap ko...aap to waise bhi itne intelligent ho...sab jaante hain... fir kyun aap ko yeh papers churane ki zaroorat padi? Papa ko pata chalega to kya hoga? Unka sir sharm se jhuk jayega...socha nahi aapne?

Arjun: (he turns towards Naina and has tears in his eyes and he loses himself in front of her) socha tha Naina...bahut socha tha...par wo Papa hi the jinki wajah se mujhe yeh karna pada...unhone mere head boy banne ko jaise apni zindagi ka bas ek sapna bana liya tha...main darr gaya tha Naina...agar wo Sameer head boy ban jaata to...aur fir tum bhi to use pada rahi thi...kya main nahi jaanta ki tum kitni achhi ho padayi me...agar tumhari wajah se Sameer ke achhe marks aa jaate to...Papa mujhe jaan se maar dete... Yehi sab sochkar maine yeh kiya... Sach kahu Naina jab se papers churaye hain...ek pal bhi chain se nahi baith paya...har waqt lagta hai jaise koi mujhe dekh raha hai...main head boy nahi banna chahta Naina...(and he starts crying...and seeing this Naina too starts crying)

Naina: bhaiya ab kya karenge Bhaiya? Papa to jaise Sameer ko suspend kara kar hi maanenge...us galti ke liye jo usne ki hi nahi...

Arjun: tum please Papa ko kuch mat batana...warna wo mere saath pata nahi kya karenge? Please Naina please...pehli aur aakhri baar tum mere liye yeh sach chhupa lo...apne bhai aur Papa ke liye yeh madad kar do...warna Papa ka school me rehna mushkil ho jayega...please Naina..

Naina: achha achha theek hai... main nahi bataaungi kisi ko...aap please rona band karo...par ab main yeh papers yaha se hata deti hu...theek hai?

She wipes his tears and signals him to smile and then leaves from there. She lies down on her bed and keeps on thinking about Sameer. This time she has been unreasonable with Sameer...he is suffering because of her and her family...and Sameer's mother and grandfather? Her father had abused them also for their upbringing. What shall she do now when her own brother is the real culprit? If she supports her brother and keeps quiet, it would be wrong on her part and for Sameer who is innocent while if she reveals the truth...her father and brother would be insulted in front of the entire school. Her father will definitely have to resign from his post...he won't be able to work in the school anymore...as it is he is always looking for respect from others...if something like this happens... She won't be able to forgive herself...she is confused and as she says...into her dharamsankat...how should she come out of this, she has no clue. Somehow she manages to decide what she has to do now in this situation.

Next morning in school when her father was busy in the Principal's office regarding the enquiry of the matter, she went to the library with the duplicate keys that she took from Arjun and when no-one was seeing her, she kept those papers as it is in a different shelf inside a file (she had asked all the details from Arjun about where the papers were kept) and locked it again. Then while coming back she posted an anonymous letter to the school Principal in a different handwriting informing that the papers were never leaked...the papers are still there in the cupboard...someone had given him a wrong information. Sameer's friends did steal the keys but not the exam papers.

She was now waiting for the letter to reach the school. Everyday she saw Sameer and wished that she gets one chance of saying sorry to him but he didn't even look at her. She understood that he was very angry with her...and he was right in doing that...especially after what she did to him. Almost 5 days later the letter reached the school and the Principal was shocked to read that. He immediately sent a peon to call for Rakesh as he didn't want him to give that letter to Sameer stating that he won't be able to play cricket for 3 months in school as his punishment which he forcefully got from the Principal today morning itself.

But Rakesh ji is never late in these matters. He is right there abusing Sameer for being a thief and leaking exam papers. Naina was anxiously watching all this and was praying that the letter reaches the Principal soon and everything is sorted out. Just when he is about to give him the letter, the peon informs him that the Principal has called him to the office immediately. He leaves from there and goes to Principal's office. Principal asks him to read that letter and he too is surprised to read that. The Principal decides to verify everything first and for this they get the library cupboard checked. They find the papers in the file where Naina had kept and by that time Sameer's grandfather also came as the Principal had called him.

In his office he tells everyone about the letter and that whatever is written has come true as the papers were found there in a file only. Maybe Rakesh ji forgot where he kept the papers initially. Everyone was shocked to know that truth and the Principal tells them that Sameer is innocent and he didn't steal the papers. Rakesh should apologise to his grandfather as he had been very rude to him in this entire matter. He didn't want to but had to do that because Sameer was proven innocent. Sameer tells everyone that he was always saying that he wasn't wrong this time but no one believed him. Good that somehow the truth came out and he is proved right and his Nanu is relieved of that burden.

The Principal asks him whether he wants the head boy competition again and to this Sameer tells them that Arjun deserves to be the head boy...not him...he just wanted that he shouldn't be blamed for something he didn't do and nothing more. He said sorry to his Nanu and to the Principal and also to Rakesh Sir for misbehaving with him. He touched his feet and went out of the office. Naina who was seeing everything quietly felt so relieved inside that she was able to settle everything and both Sameer and her brother were saved. Arjun secretly gives her a thumbs up signal as he knows this was all her idea and this has worked well for everyone. A song rings in Naina's ears...'main aaj bahut khush hu...main khush hu'

Edited by braveheartdoc - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh my my. That was the best plan devised by naina.Yes ! We can't entirely blame Arjun for the crime.The real culprits are Sameer's mom and Rakesh.Burdening children with their own dreams forgetting that the children can't carry so much burden of maan,samaan,khandaan. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Lovely story.Hope they show something similar to this in the show.Keep up the good work dear ๐Ÿ‘ Thanks for the pm. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice
But arjun nice thought
N nice way of solving the prob
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: TereLiyeMINU

Oh my my. That was the best plan devised by naina.Yes ! We can't entirely blame Arjun for the crime.The real culprits are Sameer's mom and Rakesh.Burdening children with their own dreams forgetting that the children can't carry so much burden of maan,samaan,khandaan. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Lovely story.Hope they show something similar to this in the show.Keep up the good work dear ๐Ÿ‘ Thanks for the pm. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I too believe the same...thats why I tried to present it here before they show something in the show...the parents don't try to understand what their children are going through just because of the burden of their expectations...and many times this drags them into using unfair means...

Arjun too was the prey to his Dad's expectations only which made him do this๐Ÿ˜ณ

i'm glad you liked it...Thanks a lot for your appreciation and your support๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: NIDA.ISHRAFAN

Nice

But arjun nice thought
N nice way of solving the prob

Thanks a tonne๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I guess its pretty much clear that Arjun is the one who stole the papers...just watch that episode again where a boy is shown stealing the papers...also when Principal is discussing about that, Arjun is anxious...and in yday's episode...the way he stopped Naina from putting the badge on his shirt made that very much obvious...๐Ÿ˜›

Thanks for liking the way of solving the problem...i couldn't think of anything else๐Ÿ˜›
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I so loved this SS Manisha di ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
I so wish ki this would happen and all goes smoothly with Naina and Sameer. I loved to see Sameer coming out all clear, and he said he only wants Arjun as the headboy as he deserves to be one.
Loved the way Naina get the things fine for all,  and once Sameer comes to know of her initiative, he will automatically change his behaviour towards her.
I so wish this soon. Loved the way you have put your POV and the similar situations can be done in the upcoming episodes as well. I have an intuition of the same kind of the twist. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Loving and beautiful shot Di, loved it to the core and feeling so good inside ๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks and lovees โค๏ธ

โค๏ธ
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 I also wish that this happens as a sequence of incidents and the innocent Sameer comes our clear with a vision to see the life  with a new  perspective and not as a revenge anymore.. !.

Will Rakeshji  say sorry ever for his mistake and the tension created ??/ I doubt...๐Ÿ˜ณ

I want this happens for once and our Sameer start thinking of the things with a new aspect... This wonderful magic can close Naina n Sameer,, but  will Naina's plan come into the sight of him... /?

I wanted Arjun to be exposed,,, why Rakeshji only blaming others, even Naina,,, why not himself .. ???/

Nice one Manisha..,,, good take on the current track... loved to read it..โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks  n God bless.. !! 

Edited by bawaswift - 6 years ago
Swatishubh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Lovely twist you have narrated Manisha ๐Ÿ‘

I loved your idea and perception of this twist. Nice and thoughtful. If this happens, then the bright times are not so far from the two fighting souls Naina and Sameer in the show.

I liked Sameer's politeness here, he is not ready or eager to let Rakesh Sir come and say sorry. He is okay if his image is clear and Nanu is happy!

Nice take with the current track taking a turn, just to see whether this incident occur or not. Or may be something similar to this will happen ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks for the sweet efforts, love it๐Ÿ‘

Luv ya, missed ya โค๏ธ ๐Ÿค—

braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: babita..

I so loved this SS Manisha di ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I so wish ki this would happen and all goes smoothly with Naina and Sameer. I loved to see Sameer coming out all clear, and he said he only wants Arjun as the headboy as he deserves to be one.
Loved the way Naina get the things fine for all,  and once Sameer comes to know of her initiative, he will automatically change his behaviour towards her.
I so wish this soon. Loved the way you have put your POV and the similar situations can be done in the upcoming episodes as well. I have an intuition of the same kind of the twist. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Loving and beautiful shot Di, loved it to the core and feeling so good inside ๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks and lovees โค๏ธ

โค๏ธ

Thanks for liking this๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I too wish Sameer soon comes out of this and he calms down his anger...would myself love to see this kinda twist in the show...but dunno when will the truth be revealed๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ณ
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: bawaswift

I also wish that this happens as a sequence of incidents and the innocent Sameer comes our clear with a vision to see the life  with a new  perspective and not as a revenge anymore.. !.

Will Rakeshji  say sorry ever for his mistake and the tension created ??/ I doubt...๐Ÿ˜ณ

I want this happens for once and our Sameer start thinking of the things with a new aspect... This wonderful magic can close Naina n Sameer,, but  will Naina's plan come into the sight of him... /?

I wanted Arjun to be exposed,,, why Rakeshji only blaming others, even Naina,,, why not himself .. ???/

Nice one Manisha..,,, good take on the current track... loved to read it..โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks  n God bless.. !! 

I too wonder what will be his reaction when the truth of Sameer being innocent comes out...and if actually Arjun is the culprit...thenn he'll have it๐Ÿ˜†
Rakeshji won't spare him easily๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks a lot Bro for your appreciation๐Ÿค—