

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Dreamer-89
Hey Hridey if you've not yet seen San's new insta 😳
https://instagram.com/p/BaB2IcKnBv8/
https://instagram.com/p/BaCRdSCHOKl/
Yaay new thread to blabber🥳
Originally posted by: Ecrivain.
BennaI bet loverboy has seen it all 😛But yes, Sanaya Irani looks nice here and so does Sehgal, even though I am not a fan of their's. I think Sehgal has groomed himself so much after the wedding.
Originally posted by: -Dracarys.
I saw it,Thanks for sharing benna.She looked absolutely gorgeous!Mohit surely has groomed himself so we'll after the wedding!Haan Haan Kahan you will like them in front of your all time love 🤣
Originally posted by: Dreamer-89
I have no idea on the BW couples and their stories but talking in general. Marriage is sacred and personally I don't Believe that marriage is made in heaven. The couple decides whether to make it heaven or hell for themselves and their children. It's a work in progress and I doubt the work never stops. It's not about compromises but adjustments and acceptances of the other. In this fast busy world where a person spends more time with their colleagues than with spouses and children, if the marriage is not having a strong foundation. The tendency to wander arises but it's one's prerogative whether to act on the wayward feelings. Is it right or wrong I'm no one to judge but there's something called integrity and accountability. Specially when kids are involved. Your philandering ways not only affects the spouse but more so the kids who are subjected to something that's not at all their fault. It's easy to say we've nothing common anymore and we're moving on. But the point is you did have it once upon a time otherwise you wouldn't have come together right? It can't magically disappear, successful marriages don't happen just like that. I don't think there's an ideal marriage or perfect couple. It's just an illusion but what can be had for real is a marriage that's stable and healthy when two imperfect people come together accepting the other and embracing it.
Ok sorry for the gyaan 😆
602