Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy sakshi

Very niz update. Krish is so cute but longing for his mother. Don't know when will this disha change..
Ishveer cute romance was so sweet and finally they patched up well. 
Lovely updates Dr. 
Waiting for next. Keep smiling and take care😊

Hi Maya
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and Krish 
yes this guy is longing for his mother love 
really no answer for that question that when Disha will change in her life
glad you liked Ishveer cute romance and yes finally they patced up well 
glad you liked the update 
ya let me update the next 
keep smiling 
take care
keep reading πŸ˜‰
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Superbbb update πŸ˜³update soon 
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vampire2468

Superbbb update πŸ˜³update soon 

Hi Mnasi
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
ya let me update the next 
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Ishaani999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How do you do, Sakshi? My name is Sanjaana.
I've been a silent reader of your story for a long time, almost from the very beginning. I haven't missed an episode. I have decided to leave you this message to support you, to encourage you to continue writing for us. We highly appreciate your responsiveness and capabilities of writing.  Like all your episodes a lot. Your latest episode has received 16 likes. I'm very proud of you. Keep on updating.
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaani999

How do you do, Sakshi? My name is Sanjaana.
I've been a silent reader of your story for a long time, almost from the very beginning. I haven't missed an episode. I have decided to leave you this message to support you, to encourage you to continue writing for us. We highly appreciate your responsiveness and capabilities of writing.  Like all your episodes a lot. Your latest episode has received 16 likes. I'm very proud of you. Keep on updating.

Hi Sanjaana
thanks for the comment and happy that a silent reader has come out 
yes I am fine
hope you are doing good 
Happy that you were reading my story for a long time and from beginning 
happy that you have never missed any episode 
happy that you have supported me through this message and encouraging me 
glad you liked my responsiveness and writing and you liked all my episodes 
likes and comments everything is because of you all people thanks for that dear 
yes let me update 
keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 655
Ranveer saw Ishani with a smile as soon as she said that she will answer what he said for his questions he is going to ask were seeing her with a cute smile and holding her close to him he started to move her towards the wall were Ishani too seeing her husband with lot of love in her eyes moved according to the way he was moving her were finally Ranveer brought Ishani to the wall and made her to hit her back in the wall that was next to the cupboard were Ishani hitting her back well in the wall and saw Ranveer with a cute look. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani a cute look):Shall I ask the questions?
Ishani:(shook her head as yes with a smile): hmm
Ranveer(lovingly):First question is you love me so much know Ishani?
Ishani(hearing the question Ranveer is asking her and thinking the answers Ranveer said to her sometime before and Ranveer insisting her to tell yes as answer for the first question and seeing Ranveer with a smile):Yes 
Ranveer(smiling happily and in a cute tone):Now second question. Shall I ask?
Ishani(shook her head as yes): hmm
Ranveer(with a cute puppy face):More than me you won't love anyone know?
Ishani(bit laughed seeing Ranveer's innocence were smiling cutely):No..
Ranveer(had a happy smile were his happiness was seen in his face were smiling happily):Happy today Ranveer is 500% happy. 
Ishani(seeing his happy face and smile she touched his cheek with her hand and with a love in her eyes for Ranveer):Ranveer vaghela If you would have asked these questions directly itself my answers would have been same. Why you need to tell the answers first itself and ask the question?
Ranveer(lowering his smile and seeing her a cute fear of losing face):Because after our marriage or after we got committed with each other I want my Ishani to love me only. Without telling the answers If I have asked the questions and to make fun of me If you have told that you don't love me so much and all means I would have not bared it Ishani. And I always want you to love me more than anyone without telling you the answer If I have asked the question and If you playfully tell that more than me you love Raagini means then I can't accept that. (seeing her with a cute confirmed face): I want my Ishani's love, care, affection more for me. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer's innocence and with a emotional face):Ranveer you never need to worry whether I will love you or not you..(before she could tell the next word).
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Nahi Ishani once when Chiraag tried to kiss you and when I came and stopped him you scolded me a lot and that time I really felt the rejection Ishani. My heart will pain If you care anyone more than me. 
Ishani hearing what Ranveer is telling and thinking about scolding Ranveer telling him that he is coming between her and Chiraag and then seeing Ranveer and she immediately with her hand that was in his cheek already she turned his face to other side and making him show his cheek to her and in the next moment without thinking anything she took her lips to Ranveer's cheek and placed her lips in his cheek were that was a deep kiss in Ranveer's cheek were Ranveer who didn't expect this kiss from Ishani stood still for a while were Ishani giving a deep kiss in Ranveer's cheek she took her lips from Ranveer's cheek and were as soon as she took her lips Ranveer slowly turned and saw Ishani with a cute shocked face were Ishani too saw him with a emotional face. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer and in a emotional tone):That time when I scolded you for Chiraag I never know about your love for me. But once I came to know about your love for me more than you I never know anything in this world. More than you I can never love anyone in this whole world Ranveer. 
Ranveer(got emotional hearing it were with a emotional face): I love you Ishani...
Ishani hearing it with a emotional face and having a light smile she moved herself close to Ranveer and then she hugged Ranveer were Ranveer too hugged her back so well were both of them were in a lovely hug were they were loving each other so well in this hug. After 10 minutes Ishani slowly came out of the hug were Ranveer too seeing Ishani came out of the hug came to the real world and he slowly took his hands from Ishani and saw Ishani were both of them saw each other with a cute face and exchanged a light smile. 
Ranveer(took a deep breath and seeing Ishani):Tk let me get ready to office.
Ishani:hmm
Ranveer moved from there and he went to the mirror were Ishani saw Ranveer's back and thinking about the way Ranveer is loving her she had a smile in her lips were she saw Ranveer well were now Ranveer was caressing his hair with his hand were Ishani getting that Ranveer is not drying his hair well and thinking about Ranveer telling her that she can dry his hair after the romance she walked towards the bed and then she took the towel of Ranveer from the bed and then she moved towards Ranveer and going near Ranveer she went and stood in front of him were that hided the mirror for Ranveer. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani in front of him):Kya hua? why are you standing in front of me?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer a cute look and then immediately holding the towel with her both the hands and put the towel in the head of Ranveer and in a lovely tone):you should dry your hair with the towel Ranveer not with your hand..(telling it she started to dry his hair).
Ranveer(showing his head by bowing to Ishani and hearing what she said and putting his hand again in Ishani's back and pulling her close to him):If you are drying my hair then okay you can dry it with towel. 
Ishani seeing Ranveer's naughtiness having a smile in her lips she was drying Ranveer's hair were drying Ranveer's hair well with the towel for next 5 minutes she took the towel from Ranveer's head and saw Ranveer were Ranveer's hairs that were standing up were showing him more handsome to her eyes were Ishani saw Ranveer a cute look and smiled cutely. 
Ranveer(saw Ishani with a cute look and in a cute tone):Why are you smiling now?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer a cute look):you look handsome like this so seeing you smile came in my lips. 
Ranveer(cutely): I am looking handsome now?
Ishani(shook her head as yes): hmm
Ranveer(saw her lips and took his lips near her lips and in a cute tone):Then give a lip lock to me now. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer trying to kiss her and in a cute low tone):Night don't be delaying to come home telling about some business meeting. Come home soon today..
Ranveer(hearing it and took his lips back and with a not understanding face):Let me come but why are you specifically telling it?
Ishani(seeing him with a cute shy face and in a dragging tone):I..though at least...today night lets ...share..love..(telling it she saw Ranveer with a cute look)
Ranveer(hearing it with a bright smile):sure...
Ishani(seeing him shook her head as yes): hmm sure(telling it she kept the towel in the dressing table and saw Ranveer with a smile).
Ranveer(pulled Ishani more close to him and seeing her): How about Raagini?
Ishani(immediately):Let me try to make her sleep with maa today night also. 
Ranveer(seeing the way Ishani answered immediately):Accha so this much love is there in my wife heart?
Ishani:Haan I love my Ranveer so much. 
Ranveer(smiled to her):Tk let me come to home at the right time. I am sure now a days Raagini is comfortable with Maa so she will be ready to sleep with maa. Tk I loved this hair drying session too. 
Ishani(seeing him): I loved your questioning and answering session too. 
Ranveer smiled so well to her were Ishani too smiled back to him cutely. 
Ranveer:Let me get ready..
Ishani:Let me put my eye liner and go then you get ready.
Ranveer:okay fine..(he took his hands from her and stood moving from her).
Ishani then turned and saw the mirror and took the eye liner and started to put the eye liner were putting the eyeliner to her eyes and she kept the eye liner bottle in the dressing table and turned and saw Ranveer and signed him to get ready were Ranveer smiled to her and shook his head as yes were Ishani smiled to him and moved from the mirror were as soon as Ishani moved Ranveer came to the mirror and he took the comb to comb his hair. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer Disha took Krish and she is telling that she will make him ready and sent him to school. Krish when he woke up he said me that he is feeling to sleep more. I said Disha to not send Krish to school today but Disha is adamant to send Krish to school. Let me go to their room and tell Manas to not send Krish to school. 
Ranveer(combing his hair and seeing Ishani):Don't know how Disha was born as sister to you? you are this much soft and she is this much hard..
Ishani(hearing it):Ranveer you should not talk like this about my sister that too to me itself..
Ranveer(seeing her a impossible look and turning to the mirror):Tk tk even If I tell or not truth is that only. fine you go and tell to Manas not to send Krish to school. Let him take rest today. 
Ishani:Haan tk let me go and tell..(telling it to Ranveer she walked around the bed and she went to the door and she unlocked the door and opened the door and she went out of the room).
Ranveer started to get ready. 
MARINE DRIVE..
It was exactly 9 o clock in the morning were Nirbhay's mother was sitting in her car bonnet having her mobile phone in her hand were before her a hard faced young man with 6 days unshaven beard and mustache was standing. 
Nirbhay's mother(seeing the man in front of her):I know you so well and I had your contact number too.I called you yesterday night over a phone call and told you to come to Marine drive beach today morning and as I said you are in front of me. Very good I love your sincerity Aadinath. 
Aadinath(with a bit villainous smile):Madam you are Nirbhay Bhaiya's mother and I have done many illegal works for Nirbhay Bhaiya.Even I have kidnapped many men who were Nirbhay Bhaiya's enemies in Mumbai business and I have handed over them to Nirbhay Bhaiya were then Nirbhay Bhaiya will threaten them and make them to drop their business completely.Most of the Mumbai illegal works I have only done for Nirbhay's Bhaiya.
Nirbhay's mother: I know Nirbhay has many henchman connects and you are one henchman in that. See now listen to me what I am going to tell.
Aadinath:Tell me madam(telling it he rubbed his beard with his hand).
Nirbhay's mother:See let me give you 2 lakhs for that money you need to do what all I am going to tell you. 
Aadinath:Let me do it madam. Tk tell me what kind of things will be involved in the job I am going to do for you?
Nirbhay's mother:May be you have to kidnap a woman or you need to block her in the way. Then you need to beat her heavily with the heavy sticks that is only your job will be. you need to be available with another 3 henchman all the time. I will call you any moment. 
Aadinath:(immediately):Kidnapping, beating and all its a simple thing for me let me do it Madam. And three henchman will be ready with me. 
Nirbhay's mother:hmm good(she got up from the bonnet of the car and she walked to the car back seat and she opened the car door and then she took a small briefcase from the seat and she closed the car door and then she walked and came to the young man and she showed the briefcase in front of him):Keep this money. Its having 2 lakhs. Always keep 3 henchman with you and you along with them should be ready to serve me when ever needed and you all should be ready to do what I am telling you. 
Aadinath(getting the briefcase):Done madam you are having my number give me a single call and tell me what I should do let me do it without any second thought. 
Nirbhay's mother:hmm and you should not tell about this matter to Nirbhay. Be careful in that. I am doing this without knowing to Nirbhay. 
Aadinath(seeing Nirbhay's mother with a smile): I got the money know from now I will be loyal to you and I will do what you are telling and I will not do what you are telling not to do. Don't worry Nirbhay's bhaiya will not know about this. 
Nirbhay's mother:you can leave now..
Aadinath:Tk..(telling it having the briefcase in his hand he started to walk showing his back to Nirbhay's mother).
Nirbhay's mother as soon as Aadinath started to walk she saw the phone in her hand and she unlocked her phone and she dialed to Devarsh and she kept the phone in her ears and she heard the ring and she waited for the phone to be picked.
Devarsh was having his breakfast that was served by Ramu in the morning by sitting in the wooden sofa of servant quarters house and having the plate in his hand and was having the roti with sabzi were that was the moment his phone being in the tea poi rang were he saw the phone ringing and getting its Nirbhay's mother seeing the display and he kept the plate in the tea poi and he took the phone in his hand and he picked the call and kept the phone in his ears
Devarsh:Tell me Rajeshwari Madam..
Nirbhay's mother:See I made the henchmen ready they will do what all I am going to tell them to do.Keep eye on Ishani some how and find out whether she is coming out of the house or not. Even if she is not coming out of the house by herself do something and make her to come out of the house. 
Devarsh:(with a cunning smile): you made the henchmen ready know? now wait and watch my game Rajeshwari madam..
Nirbhay's mother: hmm I am waiting for the moment to stab Ishani to death. 
Devarsh(with a evil face):Even I am too waiting for the moment to beat her and break her hands and legs. Don't worry madam that day is not so far even If Ishani herself didn't come out of the house let me do something and bring her out of the house. 
Nirbhay's mother:hmm okay Devarsh..(telling it she took the phone from her ears and cut the call).
Devarsh(hearing the cut of the phone on other side he took the phone from his ears and he with a cunning face):your end is coming soon Ishani. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey didu...how u doing??...hope all r great...great episode...& pls i want this devarsh & rajeshwari to die...they r trying to harm Ishaani...wish that Ranveer will knw about it soon...b safe & stay healthy
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update...Thanks for the pm.
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update, darling.
Ishveer are planning romantic night but something bad will happen either with Ranveer or with Ishaani.
Update asap.
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sakshi
Like to see romantic Ishaani. Like it when Ishaani offered Ranveer to spend the night together. Ishaani is right that Ranveer looks hot with wet hair.
Eagerly waiting for the next episode.😊😊😊
Edited by Neha522 - 6 years ago