Originally posted by: rakthpipasu
I am HAPPY arshi did what she did. Ye log isi laayak hai 😆 (i know it was vikas who poured tea, and I would love to see what stand devi has to say about it)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: rakthpipasu
I am HAPPY arshi did what she did. Ye log isi laayak hai 😆 (i know it was vikas who poured tea, and I would love to see what stand devi has to say about it)
Originally posted by: .Anastasia.
Itne saare log hai waha Nobody bat an eyelid When tea was burned,Isn't that Wastage too.Hina Jisko itna Bura Lag raha hai When Arshi wasted Milk (shouldn't have done it though) was standing there When tea was burning on the gas tab kyu nh bola And People Ask Why Hina is Fake And so hated.Look at the way she speaks when her Commands were ignored.Even here she is trying to prove How superior she is too Arshi and better than Her.Arshi ka Pata nh But Hina Shilpa ke Naam par Footage zaroor leti hai and Yeh prove hogaya.She is very Insecure about herself.so much for Girl power rant,she is demeaning other women's character.I agree Arshi behaves in a certain way but That does not Gives Hina any right to point fingers at her.But anyway she is graceful classy women usko banta hai 😕
Ps-somebody ask her to put some makeup,She looks more scary without make up and Those popping veins.
Yes I'M 😆 Because I' M hypocrite and I really don't like Hina And this is India forum Not Television,I hope You got my point 😃@Bold On one hand you are criticising Hina for supposedly demeaning a woman. On the other hand, you are demeaning Hina based on her looks -_-[/DIV]
What even🥱
Originally posted by: .Anastasia.
Yes I'M 😆 Because I' M hypocrite and I really don't like Hina And this is India forum Not Television,I hope You got my point 😃
But the topic is not about my hypocricy so lets talk About Hina's.so Why she kept mum when the tea was burning Sirf Milk waale part par hi Kyu Her inner Conscience came to life?