I don't understand this. I don't understand how the show never takes a stand against such disgusting behavior. Last year it was with Rohan and this year it started on day 1 with Salman's attitude toward Priyank. Then Sabyasachi/Luv and now with Vikas. Vikas and Priyank claimed they are not gay but even if they were HOW DOES IT MATTER????? WHY DOES IT MATTER?? Their sexuality shouldn't make others uncomfortable. It shouldn't be a topic of discussion for others. How disgusting! You are not any less of a "MAN" if you are gay. What century do these people live in yaar?!
I wish I could've punched Luv's face when he made those faces at Sabyasachi. Like dude, it's a role you are playing. No one is trying to tell you have sex with the man. Calm down. It's just a different sexuality.
These men...their masculinity is so freaking fragile that anything different terrifies them and threatens them.